It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
1. FEMA Camps- Can anybody PROVE they exist for dissenters?
2. Boxcars with Chains-Can anybody PROVE they exist?
3. American Troop exercises within major cities-Can anybody PROVE this has happened.
4. Chemtrails-Can anybody PROVE what they really are?
5. The ability to shut down the internet completely-Can anybody PROVE this can be done?
6. Helicopter low flyovers in major cities-Can anybody PROVE they were military helicopters?
7. Deep Underground Military Bases-Can anybody PROVE they exist?
8. Bilderbergs-Can anybody PROVE what their agenda is?
9. Dulce, NM-Can anybody PROVE the existence of alien bases on Earth?
10. Majestic 12 and OMEGA-Can anyone PROVE these exist?
11. Aliens-Can anybody PROVE they are attempting to control our world.
12. Secret Government-Can anybody PROVE that the President of the United States (or any other advanced society) is unaware of higher authorities than the supreme leader of that country?

IF all of these can be proven, then I fear we are in even more trouble than we think.
I am looking for serious input here.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
3. American Troop exercises within major cities-Can anybody PROVE this has happened.
5. The ability to shut down the internet completely-Can anybody PROVE this can be done?
6. Helicopter low flyovers in major cities-Can anybody PROVE they were military helicopters?
12. Secret Government-Can anybody PROVE that the President of the United States (or any other advanced society) is unaware of higher authorities than the supreme leader of that country?

IF all of these can be proven, then I fear we are in even more trouble than we think.

If these were all proven what would we do on ATS?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hopefully bring it to light. That is why I posted.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The questions you pose answers to, have been extensively asked here on ATS...and as to my knowledge as of date...

The only answer is NO!!

But, we keep trying, maybe one day one of your questions will be answered.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A friend of mine actually had a conversation with a welder who was contracted to weld shackles into boxcars somewhere down in southern California and wasn't told what they were for. This was back in the late 90's. Bizarre.

ETA: Apparently it was in Victorville, Ca.
edit on 26-1-2012 by kalamatas because: Added info

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And, until proven...ALL facts are fiction.

That is just a fact...oh damn or is it just fiction.

You are asking for facts, but what you will get are opinions, and with no more "Facts," to back them, then some "real" news from you tube vids, or the biased MSM...

If, you find the answers please share, for we here at ATS need real proof, not opinions to sway our need for truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If these were conspiracy facts, none of us would be online typing up responses, we'd be off hiding in the woods, living like survivalists. (Though I'm sure some of us already do this, but you catch my drift.)

There is evidence that points towards truth, there are theories that make sense, but at the end of the day we're left with the list you presented, which is much like the question of gravity, and the answer to both questions is the same:

Currently we just have our theories.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

That is not PROOF as I mean it unless the welder posts here himself, but I thank you for your response. Perhaps it wil lead to more replies. Who knows? We might just get a whistleblower here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Right, never said it was proof. But really, I don't think you're going to find much hard PROOF unless you go looking your self. I just though I'd share a personal story from a personal credible source. Just something to add to the possibility of it's reality and the discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I knew your intent because I thanked you and that is useful also. However I fear without stars, this thread is going to disappear down that rathole known as Next Page without further input.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

President Carter tried to get info from the CIA and was told by Bush that the info was on a need-to-know basis and that being President did not constitute a need-to-know. When our President's movement within the government is limited because of a lack of security clearance, then I think we can say that our President is not head of the government.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You have put your finger directly on what we are all doing here.

Proof is unavailable for any of us internet types, but what we can use is logic. We can understand the whole from the pieces, even if we don't know the final picture. There are certain inescapable facts that arise when your questions are asked. For instance, for most of your questions, there is a mainstream 'accepted' explanation. Some of these explanations labor under the suspension of disbelief, and so boards like this are born.

Ask yourself why? If the 'accepted' mainstream answer to these question is the truth, then why should the facts fear the light of day? 2+2=4 if you are rich or poor, genius or moron. The simple fact that these controversies and conspiracies are not quashed outright with the weight of truth and objective evidence is evidence itself of a deeper problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You have had some excellent responses here and seems there is little or no dissension. We all agree it would render ATS useless if incontrovertible truth existed, and that proof seems to be not only the quest but the one thing that can't be produced.

One fellow mentioned that we must rely on logic, but I fear that is subjective enough that it differs from one person to the next.

I will say this: if anyone can ever prove any of it, the good folks here at ATS are a good bet to be either the ones who get it done, or the ones the rest of us go to for actual confirmation.

Sometimes we say "picture or it didn't happen", I always say simply to check ATS to see if it happened or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I had a Military Helicopter fly over my residency, open side panel, solders armed with guns, close enough you could see their faces,

though, it may not be 'Proof' just a personal account, thought it would be a good share

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

No, and nobody can really prove they exsist in the volume that are claimed. Some of the photos have turned out to be nothing more than amtrack repair stations and some have been of north korean labor camps

Some of them are doctored and some of them are just the bike racks
www.nationalcorridors.org...
But many conspiracy theorists have decided that the box car used for cars looks prisoney enough to make claims
www.flickr.com...@N00/2050238893/

Yes, all the time in fact.
www.cityofboston.gov...
But military exercises have to be carried out somewhere. And it really is a double standard with conspiracy, if it is in the city they are planning to declare marshal law (but anyone who watched what happened durring katrina would know bad the government is at that) and if they do it in the middle of nowhere then they are doing it in secret.

Yes and no, if you mean can we prove that they are just contrails? Then yes. If you mean can we prove that they are really whatever they are said to be this week then no, and if you believe in that then you probably don't need proof of anything to believe.

Technically yes, it could be done but it is not realistic.

Yes (link above about military exercises).

this was all a joke that was taken serriously. David Icke bet Phill Schnider that he could get people to talk about believing in DUMB (deep underground mili... you get it). Not really, but no we cannot prove them nor can we prove Cowboy Phil and is shootout at the Dumb Corral.

No but this one is a bit more reality based. World and industry leaders getting together to plot how to get more of your money. Is that really THAT hard to believe? But that is as about as far as it goes for me.

No and no, Majestic 12 has been debunked and honestly im not familiar with OMEGA

Nope

I honestly do not really understand your question so imma just gonna say YES!!! YES I CAN PROVE THAT!

What are you afraid of living on the FEMA train with conductor Alien with tour through the DUMB place?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

President Carter tried to get info from the CIA and was told by Bush that the info was on a need-to-know basis and that being President did not constitute a need-to-know. When our President's movement within the government is limited because of a lack of security clearance, then I think we can say that our President is not head of the government.

Our president has never been the "head" of our government....although our present one is trying his damnest imo. Our government is made up of 3 separate but equal branches; the judicial (SCOTUS), legislative (both houses of congress) and the executive branch (POTUS). At least that's how it was meant to be, not sure what the future holds with a legislative branch willing to give up so much of its power to the other two...especially to our POTUS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I had a Military Helicopter fly over my residency, open side panel, solders armed with guns, close enough you could see their faces,

though, it may not be 'Proof' just a personal account, thought it would be a good share

I have to either call you a liar or accept it as proof. SInce people have been sentenced to death on eyewitness testimony, I will call it proof. Thank you

top topics

join