It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift In My State of Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I will not claim to be some type of a channel, nor have a “better than you mind set”.

What I will tell you is that for the past 30 days I have felt a shift in who I am, some may say it’s psychosomatic but I know it’s not. Physically, mentally and spiritually I feel different.

It has not been a dramatic shift, but subtle shifts. I feel like my worries are melting away, I am much less concerned about the small things, things that used to bother me constantly. It’s not that I do not notice those small things, in fact I am more aware of them, but they just don’t bother me anymore. How I am responding to and handling things that used to bother me is completely different now, also understand this is not a Happy-go-Lucky, rose colored glasses feeling either, but more of a tranquil state.

I am dreaming more than ever, my dreams are very lucid and I am lucid in them. The cusp between the dream world and the waking reality is very fine now. Sometimes my dreams feel more real than life. I have also had an increase in Nightmares which I have not had for many years, although the appearance should scare me, they do not.

During the day, small issues at work and in life that used to send me into an emotional tail-spin are much easier to deal with.

I have much more mental clarity. I am making sound decisions. Second guessing myself is virtually a thing of the past now. I also appear to be using my intuition, rather than what my mind tells me to do, so basically my intuition is in the driver seat, as opposed to when I used pure logic and reason. This does not mean that I am not using logic and reason, but that logic is coupled with intuition being the chauffeur.

My meditative states are not like they were, I am having a difficult time with meditation and maintaining my meditative state. It's almost like the volume has been turned up and it feels very different in my state of meditation, very hard to explain and put into words, but I will try. Off-balance, awkward, new vibrations, having new senses and lastly not scared.

Physically I am able to take full breaths, not that I couldn't before but my capacity has greatly expanded. I have always been in very good physical shape and work out regularly, but in the past 30 days, it seems I am able to take full deep breaths now.

I think the most noticeable symptom is one that has really caught my attention and I will explain my reasoning.

Just this past week I have noticed while falling asleep my separation of body happening spontaneously, (OBE) or involuntary OBE’s, while I am not a stranger to projecting voluntary, something different is going on currently. I have been experiencing that falling sensation, or drifting away from my physical shell; many people experience this phenomenon while falling asleep, but never know what it is.

Example of an involuntary (OBE), you’re lying in bed, just starting to fall asleep, and then you feel the sensation of falling, only to wake up quickly and your entire body jumps.

Many times I have projected, but lately I am feeling myself drift away while being conscious, yet not trying to project, almost like it is very easy to do now. Almost like a veil is slowly being lifted and I am sensing new things.

Is anyone else feeling changes like this?

Here is my story on my first personal OBE many years ago, so I am no stranger to astral travel now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think we have been sharing simaler experiences. I have been having a hard time distinguishing between dreams and reality. And up until about 3 months ago i wasn't remembering dreams. I also have been in more of a tranquil care free mood lately. I have had more what i call Good Energy lately. And I have had a few strange experiences while trying to sleep. It starts out with feeling just out of it, almost narcotic, and then I begin to feel vibration which increases in intensity. The few times it has happened it was freaky. I actually thought I was dying the first time it happened. I've heard people say thats how OBE's start but I have no knowledge on the subject. If it happens again I'm going to just try to relax and clear my mind and see what happens. Hopefully this is the begining of more things to come. I also feel anticipation constantly lately. It's good though almost a christmas morning as a kid feel. anyway hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

What's even more unique is that we are both from Southeast Michigan.

Not sure if that makes any difference, but you never know.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It sounds like you have shifted into the present moment. Humans tend to live in past and future thought patterns, they think about the past and then think about the future and miss 'now' completely. When the shift occurs there is a realization that all thoughts of past and future happen now and you realize that now is all there is to worry about and the fear drops away.
Psycological fear is caused by time. When time is seen as illusionary - fear becomes redundant.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
It sounds like you have shifted into the present moment. Humans tend to live in past and future thought patterns, they think about the past and then think about the future and miss 'now' completely. When the shift occurs there is a realization that all thoughts of past and future happen now and you realize that now is all there is to worry about and the fear drops away.
Psycological fear is caused by time. When time is seen as illusionary - fear becomes redundant.

Interesting you mention this because in a nutshell this is exactly how I feel, in the present moment, but there is also something metaphysical that I cannot seem to explain fully put into words.

I have gotten to the point of living or being in the present moment before, but nothing like this state.

Thanks for the input.

Peace

RT

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am presently watching the video posted on another thread called 'I am (fill in blank)', it is in the opening post. Please watch it, it is amazing, i think you will be blown away by what is being expressed.
Here it is; it is called A silent mind.
youtu.be...
edit on 27-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

join