It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have been kindly requested by LadyGreenEyes here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13321657#pid13321657

to start a thread on my perspective of such as the following . . . from my 50 years of studying the UFO phenomena.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. My close relative worked with a high level German physicist adjacent to the UFO craft area at area 51.

2. I have had personal extensive contact with some of the top researchers around the world on UFO phenomena and technologies.

3. My B.A. program physics prof also asserted some such . . . factors.

4. I read a WIDE variety of material from a WIDE variety of sources.

5. Your ASSUMPTIONS about my sources of information seem to be as poorly informed and poorly thought-out as your assumptions about UFO technologies and the new physics that has been hidden from most of the public for more than 50 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will get back to the above but first, I wish to preface things in this way:

1. I have not taken notes these 50 years. I merely collect puzzle pieces.

1.1 Most of the things I assert have threads on them on ATS for long standing.

1.2 THE FOLLOWING SOURCES I HAVE RESPECT FOR and/*OR* reason to find their information useful in some way or other, to some degree.

Other factors and puzzle pieces are readily available on

www.earthfiles.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.stantonfriedman.com...

www.stanromanek.com...

www.unknowncountry.com...

Budd Hopkins'

www.intrudersfoundation.org...

Guy Malone's

ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

and

ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

johnemackinstitute.org...

Stephen Greer's

www.disclosureproject.org...

Paola Harris'

www.paolaharris.com...

www.drboylan.com...

Jacques F Vallee:

www.jacquesvallee.net...

Corrado Balducci:

www.edicolaweb.net...

Nick Pope:

www.nickpope.net...

Canadian Defense minister Paul Hellyer:

www.ufodigest.com...

Jaime Maussan:

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

-----------

Paul Bennewitz Case Revisited:

www.martiansgohome.com...

Brad Smith on Paul Bennewitz and Dulce:

www.ufomind.com...

Phililp J Corso:

en.wikipedia.org...

Coast to Coast William J Birnes interview:

Col Corso's Files Revisited:

www.theufochronicles.com...

Re his son:

www.logoschristian.org...

------------

Richard M Dolan:

en.wikipedia.org...

keyholepublishing.com...

--------------

Charles I Halt:

en.wikipedia.org...

REndlesham Forest UFO case APPENDIX: THE HALT MEMO

www.ianridpath.com...

Transcript of Col Halt's tape:

www.ianridpath.com...

Col Halt's iffy affidavit: Rewriting history at Rendlesham:

www.ianridpath.com...

---------------------------

J Allen Hynek:

en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomer, professor & ufologist

The J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies CUFOS

www.cufos.org...

NORTHWESTERN UNIV LIBRARY Guide to J Allen Hynek (1910-1986) Papers:

findingaids.library.northwestern.edu...

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH DR J ALLEN HYNEK Interview:

www.cohenufo.org...

Bad UFOs: Skepticism, UFOs, and the Universe:

New: Historical UFO Documents (Klass, Hynek, others)

badufos.blogspot.com...

Morris K Jessup:

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, one of my Church Brother's father worked on the Philidelphia experiment. He asserted it was quite real and quite freaky with the widely known effects truly occurring.

"Varo Edition"

THE CASE FOR THE UFO

By M K Jessup:

www.cassiopaea.org...

Did the U.S. Navy teleport ships in the Philadelphia Experiment?

www.straightdope.com...

--------------

Donald Keyhoe:

en.wikipedia.org...

Archives:

Project Gutenberg:

Flying Saucers are Real by Donald E Keyhoe

www.gutenberg.org...

---------------------------

George Knapp:

en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)

Interview transcript:

www.beyondweird.com...

SEASON IV GEORGE KNAPP:

binnallofamerica.com...

-----------

BOB LAZAR

en.wikipedia.org...

Theoretical physics archive:

users.skynet.be...

The Bob Lazar Corner by Tom Mahood:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

---------------------

Dr Bruce Maccabee optical physicist . . . expert on UFO images

en.wikipedia.org...

Research Website:

brumac.8k.com...

Differential Motion Smear in the Mexico City Video:

brumac.8k.com...

--------------------

JIM MARRS

en.wikipedia.org...

OFFICIAL JIM MARRS WEBSITE:

www.jimmarrs.com...

Fastwalkers video:

video.google.com...#

Safespace:

safespaceproject.com...

www.safespaceproject.com...

-----------------

MUFON:

www.mufon.com...

--------------

KEVIN D RANDLE

en.wikipedia.org...

A Personal Note [gives insight to his character]

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

---------

www.cufos.org...

----
www.jacquesvallee.net...

---------

GUESS I NEED TO CONTINUE THIS IN THE NEXT POST

Running out of characters. They seem to sneak off at a rapid pace. LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
woah.. nice to see im not the only one nuts with the subject

meself very intrested in the DUMBs especially Dulce underground base along with the Phil Schneider story
Also the Montauk Project at Camp Hero, either then that im a coast to coast am listener ( George )

Hope to see some good stuff come out of your keyboard in the future on ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

1.2 CONTINUED:

NICK REDFERN:

en.wikipedia.org...

OFFICIAL SITE:

www.nickredfern.com...

HIS UFO BLOG:

www.ufomystic.com...

HIS CRYPTOZOOLOGY BLOG:

"THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WOODS. . ."

monsterusa.blogspot.com...

C2C:

--------------------------

DR HARLEY D RUTLEDGE U.S. PHYSICS PROF AND UFOLOGIST

en.wikipedia.org...

obit:

www.semissourian.com...

STAN DEYO--PHYSICIST, UFO DESIGN ENGINEER IN AUSTRALIA, CHRISTIAN, SURVIVALIST:

www.standeyo.com...

His ALIEN CONSPIRACY book is a great one--latest edition.

-----------------------------------------

Wernher von Braun

en.wikipedia.org...

TIMOTHY GOOD UK QUALITY RESEARCHER CONCERT VIOLINIST

www.timothygood.co.uk...

-----------------------------------

JOHN GREENWALD--corresponded with him when he was still 16 years old. LOL.

www.theblackvault.com...

---------------------------------

Dr Jesse Marcel Jr

www.marceljr.com...

Have corresponded with him a good bit on a website we frequent, and some in email.

----------------------------------

THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD OVERVIEW OF THOSE I MOST RESPECT

&/OR

FIND MOST USEFUL.

I likely left out some.

I have talked face to face with a surprising number . . .

Guy Malone, Paola Harris, Travis Walton, Stan Friedman, Stan Romanek, Linda Moulton Howe, some others I'm not recalling. . . the Phoenix Lights researcher and the trace evidence researchers . . . and Japan's top researcher--who's name I don't recall.

2. Most puzzle pieces, I put on a shelf and wait to see what is confirmed more or less by a multitude of DIVERSE sources.

3. I engaged in this study in my Jr High years as a hobby stemming from my interest in Science Fiction.

4. I quickly realized it was a much more serious topic than that. I had a hunch that it would prove out to be a significant topic in terms of Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES. Boy was that true!

5. My close relative was involved in photographing the Atomic Bomb tests. In that role, he was one of 2 allowed binoculars in that area adjacent to an area where UFO's routinely came and went. He worked under a German physicist Otto ______________.

At this point . . . RE:

1. My close relative worked with a high level German physicist adjacent to the UFO craft area at area 51.

His name was Otto ___________ I don't recall the last name. I could ask but just as soon not bother.

2. I have had personal extensive contact with some of the top researchers around the world on UFO phenomena and technologies.

Stanton Friedman several times; Timothy Good; Paola Harris; Stan Romanek; Linda Moulton Howe and others.

3. My B.A. program physics prof also asserted some such . . . factors.

He offered that there were 2 possible explanations that he knew about from 2 different colleagues of his:

A) a technology that could successfully project into the minds of enemy forces that a vast overwhelming array of forces were on our side--when they weren't, really. This was about 1967 and he said the technology was mostly perfected but not quite finished.

B) a number of exhotic 'out of this world' technologies that would seem like magic. He refused to get into specifics, if he knew them.

4. I read a WIDE variety of material from a WIDE variety of sources.

The links I gave above are a fair HINT.

5. Your ASSUMPTIONS about my sources of information seem to be as poorly informed and poorly thought-out as your assumptions about UFO technologies and the new physics that has been hidden from most of the public for more than 50 years.

I believe the new physics stuff for a number of reasons:

1. Such a diversity of sources over 6 decades have said essentially the same sorts of things.

2. I long expected such to evolve in the END TIMES. Just from the Biblical prophecies, I expected technologies to come up with seemingly magical demonstrations.

3. The Bible at the time of the tower of Babel . . . God noted that unless 'they' confused our languages, "nothing" would be too hard for us to achieve.

4. The retiring head of Lockeed Skunk Works noted quite soberly and seriously that

IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, WE CAN ALREADY DO IT.

5. A Navy colleague firmly assured me in about 1971 that we had

11 DIFFERENT weapons systems--each one of which was more devastating than nukes.

6. My relative who photographed the nuke tests in Nev asserted quite firmly that we had craft that could instantaneously go to any spot on the globe--piloted models and unmanned models.

7. The Biblical "Ezekiel's chariot" sounds like exotic technology, imho.

8. CONTINUED NEXT POST

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
8. My PhD and experience as a clinical psychologist have allowed me to refine the ability to largely assess fairly accurately most of the time, the degree to which personal narratives are honest, truthful.

There's NO WAY so many millions of narratives are 100% false. They LARGELY HAVE to be

WHAT THE INDIVIDUALS

PERCEIVED

EXPERIENCED

from the stand point of their own sensations and perceptions.

Whether that was from technologies projecting things into their minds or tangible things happening to their tangible bodies is another issue.

Personally, I suspect both have been going on.

Projecting into folks' minds, however, does not take a baby out of a womb at the end of the first tri-mester.

I have more to add but I think I'll take a break for the moment. I'll get back to this as I can and feel it fitting.

Thanks to all who care to respond with mutual respect and intellectual, spiritual curiosity.

The rest can go chase a duck.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I have talked to

DENNIS BALTHASER face to face a number of times.

He's in the Southern part of NM and I don't see him often.

He's been digging into the DUMBs issue for several years . . . maybe 10.

I don't know where his research is currently.

I find him quite bright, methodical, serious, honest, careful.

Here's his link:

www.truthseekeratroswell.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Great thread and I haven't had the time to watch or view all of your links but I will. Had to comment to make sure I was subscribed to this interesting and important thread.

Projecting into folks' minds, however, does not take a baby out of a womb at the end of the first tri-mester.

Agreed. What do you think is truly going on? I have my own opinion. Spiritual warfare. Am looking forward to seeing where this goes from your perspective.

S&F

edit on 26-1-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So in your expert opinion are the ufos a secret military project or extraterrestial/alien technology?

I think it is more obvious today the ufos are real, but the media always painted it as an alien thing to make people who study it seem weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Agreed. What do you think is truly going on? I have my own opinion. Am looking forward to seeing where this goes from your perspective.

I'm a little curious about that myself. What's it all about, in a nutshell (if it can be put into one)? Because I've had an interest in the subject for around 45 years -- although without the in-person contacts -- and my opinion about it shifts all the time, from thinking it's all pure bullcrap to pondering the farthest-out metaphysics, and everything in-between.

It's extremely difficult to sort through all the reports that can't be ignored, and the wildly-spun mind games of all the players with their various agendas, and come up with anything close to a simple answer. If there even is one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks for your kind reply.

That's a puzzling question as to why they are doing the hybridization.

Certainly God was not happy with the fallen angels creating babies with men before the flood and He's not happy with it now.

Some have speculated that there's some sort of spiritual authority given to man in the garden that is being polluted or challenged with the hybridization. That having man on satan's side gives him more destructive spiritual umph somehow against the righteous humans covered in Christ's blood. Doesn't sound greatly plausible but slightly in some unknown sense.

Plausible.

Some say they are building a thoroughly fallen angel controlled army of hybrids with which to fight the saints and God's angels at Armageddon.

Satan knows his goose is cooked but he has evidently convinced the globalist powers that be

that he and his fallen angels and the globlists together can defeat ALMIGHTY GOD at Armageddon.

The business about the 'ET' races not being able to reproduce is plausible if we think about

"All creation waits yearningly, groaningly eager for the manifestation of the sons of God" evidently to help relieve it of the wait and destructiveness of sin.

Has the weight of sin and the 1/3 fallen angels brought some distant planets' citizens to near extinction from sterility?

I suppose it's possible.

I still think the bulk or all of the purported ET critters are fallen angels playing the role, however.

Mostly, I think the hybridization program is some very serious evil going on toward our destructiveness.

I don't buy any of the nicey nicey postulations. As the Book says . . . how can a bitter well produce sweet water?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It's extremely difficult to sort through all the reports that can't be ignored, and the wildly-spun mind games of all the players with their various agendas, and come up with anything close to a simple answer. If there even is one.

INDEED. WELL PUT.

Thanks.

I think satan is the author of confusion so he's very good at that.

The simplist I can come to is

They are up to NO GOOD.

But there are paradoxes at almost every level of such stories.

What is with the trying to get humans to teach the hybrids to emote and handle affection and emotions well?

Puzzling.

Then there's the 'beautiful face of evil' factor.

If you find a convincing tidy explanation, PLEASE le me know immediately.!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It seems inescapably true to me

that there are real critters that are not human involved . . . for centuries.

The MOST PLAUSIBLE answer is that they are fallen angels a la the research the great panels of experts associated with Guy Malone has studied:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

Even if they are or some of them are citizens of distant planets--they ACT LIKE FALLEN ANGELS. They are clearly under satan's control and working with the elites to set up the tyrannical global government of the END TIMES.

So, as confusing as it is as to what exactly they are and what exactly they are doing . . .

at least

I have a very intense conviction that they are up to NO GOOD.

Scientist Jacque Vallee determined that himself after 10 years of scientific study--that they were evil SPIRITUAL beings coming from a SPIRITUAL DIMENSION.

I think he's right.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

UFOs is not really my subject. Your links and contacts are impressive.

I dont have the time to look through them all. Could you give an idea about your of your theories and thoughts about what is going on. It would be interesting since you have extensive knowledge on the subject

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
*sigh*

You post all this stuff about UFOs and Aliens and so on....great.

But then you have to throw religious rubbish in there too....

"Satan is a deceiver"

the "Most plausible" answer for aliens is Fallen Angels.

Really?

The most plausible...???

FFS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Agreed. What do you think is truly going on? I have my own opinion. Am looking forward to seeing where this goes from your perspective.

I'm a little curious about that myself. What's it all about, in a nutshell (if it can be put into one)? Because I've had an interest in the subject for around 45 years -- although without the in-person contacts -- and my opinion about it shifts all the time, from thinking it's all pure bullcrap to pondering the farthest-out metaphysics, and everything in-between.

You and Bo Xian have been at it longer than I have. I'm 45 and have been looking at this since age 16-17,

I feel that the Governments have cozied up with Satan and his menions for 50 years or more trading technology for hush/hush abductions, human and animals. And funny it would really ramp up after Israel becomes a Nation in 1947-48. Roswell was 1947. Hmmm.

To say that UFOs don't exist is a foolish thing. Too many people seeing them and abducted by them. I've never seen one or God for that matter but I believe both exist.
edit on 26-1-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Can someone please enlighten me as to why Satan is at all relevent to this thread? How does satan relate to UFO's, E.T.'s and other phenomena? And how do we know that these just arent interdimensionsal life forms?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by BO XIAN

I dont have the time to look through them all. Could you give an idea about your of your theories and thoughts about what is going on. It would be interesting since you have extensive knowledge on the subject

THANKS for your kind comments.

Yes. I'm happy to do exactly that and plan to before Sunday. It is possible I might get to it later tonight.

However, at the moment I'm kind of all 'written out' in that vein.

I need to take a longer break. When my housemate comes home, we'll go to dinner and maybe I'll be recharged enough to do something when we return. If not, maybe Saturday as I have to take her to the Doc in another town tomorrow.

Sorry I'm not quite up to the task at the moment.

I also need to think on the topic a bit longer--sort through my recollections and try and distill down where they all are at this moment in time.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Can someone please enlighten me as to why Satan is at all relevent to this thread? How does satan relate to UFO's, E.T.'s and other phenomena? And how do we know that these just arent interdimensionsal life forms?

What I have stated is very relevant. All the Love and Light and the Pleiadians/Andromedans are our friends are going to be in a heap of hurt. My opinion. We are in the End Times sorry. When you look at it and see that these interdimensional life forms aka our Brothers as the Vatican likes to say, abduct women and take out the fetus at 3 months, I don't really think they are so friendly. IMO.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I want to comment to keep track of your thread and references. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

But then you have to throw religious rubbish in there too....

"Satan is a deceiver"

the "Most plausible" answer for aliens is Fallen Angels.

Really?

The most plausible...???

Thanks for your reply.

1. I realize that the very existence of satan is denied by the vast majority of ATSers and mods.

2. I realize that the current religion of SCIENTISM postulates that there is NO RIGHT OR WRONG except according to individual preferences, whims and contexts.

3. Therefore, All is seen as merely time plus chance. Man therefore, cannot be more significant than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock.

4. However, that construction on 'reality' does not match with my study and experience by a long shot--even though I tried for a good period to believe that way. Reality kept proving to me otherwise.

5. The best Manual I've ever found for life, relationships and eternity is The Bible. It explains the largest number of questions in the best manner, for me.

6. It also in Gen 6 gets into the nephilium--the fallen angels. Add in the Book of Enoch mentioned several times in the Bible and the fallen angels and their roles in the END TIMES becomes more clear.

7. The Bible made clear 2000 years ago that after Israel became a nation again in a day after being scattered to the 4 winds after Christ's death and Resurrection--THEN, IN THAT FUTURE TIME,

8. There WOULD ARISE A GLOBAL GOVERNMENT RULED BY SATAN who would eventually DEMAND ALL WORSHIP HIM AS GOD AND TAKE HIS MARK--OR DIE. You will likely live to see that day in the not distant future.

9. All the pieces are mostly in place. The Mark of the Beast chip implant certainly is. So is the global economic system.

10. After WW3, and possibly an "ET" alien INVASION of purported conquest, the terrified citizens of the planet will quite eagerly and compliantly be ready to form and suppor and submit to a tyrannical global government . . . just as predicted 2000 years ago.

11. I am not holding a gun to anyone's head even asking them to read this thread. I'm certainly not holding a gun to anyone's head !DEMANDING! that they believe as I do.

12. Someone asked me to post a thread of my perspectives on the topic so they and others could discuss my views on such things. If that's not comfortable to you, by all means, feel free to find a more comfortable thread. I see no need for hostility to our perspectives or our persons, however.

13. To me, it is rubbish to imagine that there is no satan. Where does human cruelty come from?

14. Where does the cruelty of the ETs/Fallen angels who abduct and rape both men and women at will. Worse, who mutilate humans just as they do cattle--without any anesthesia . . . cutting jaws out, genitals off, rectums out . . . not very polite!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And in comes the cristing christers. I hate gaving to read stuff like that. It makes me want to puke. God is not real.
I have only studied ufos for about 3-4 years, although I can safely say I know more than you. Stop mixing religion into the ufo phenonoma. It's ridicolous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join