It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Boom sound in cumbria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello all.
I am new to the forums, so I cannot post this in the correct forum, but anyway.
I was sitting at my computer when I heard this large boom sound, and some of
lego models on my shelf had fallen over. I felt a slight vibration, but saw no jets in
the area for a sonic boom. It didn't sound like an earthquake, as it was a boom
not a deep rumbling sound. It sent some crows crazy and the flew all over the
place. I think it might be linked with some other strange goings on in the past 2
weeks, but am not sure.

Any Ideas?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Redalert2

There was a similar very loud boom sound heard last week in the Northumberland area. It was heard over 60 miles away. Explained away by the Authorities as a sonic boom but.............................

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Redalert2

Hi Redalert2, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

New members have only partially opened their accounts when they start at ATS.
New accounts are only able to reply to threads, not start them.

The only forum that a new member can start a thread is here, the Introductions Forum. This forum is for new member to say hello or what ever they like about them selves, it is not a forum for topical subjects.

Please Read before posting a New introductions thread

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Once a member has at lest 20 posts to there account they can then start their own threads in the most appropriate Forum and also send and receive (PM's) private messages to and from other members.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of an event or news artical or have an issue please use the Complaint / Suggestion Form located in the Blue ATS MENU BAR [Tools+] and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join