It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another psyop? "Anonymous" to blackout CNN debate to protest Ron Paul media bias.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

And if we examine the youtube account, it was created on the 24th, and these are the only two videos. Developing.

This is the problem when you have a group which calls themselves "anonymous". It can be anyone, anywhere, anytime.

We know darn well that its something easily exploitable by the government only to then justify more censorship and government control of the internet.

So who's this latest Ron Paul "supporter"/troll? Who knows and as far as the media is concerned, it wont matter.

They will use generalizations and stereotypes to label Ron Paul and his supporters. Which labels will it be this time, "online terrorists, Libertarian anarchists, vampires"? This is exactly what happened with the Hunstman video though it was later determined that in all likelihood, the video actually came from the Huntsman camp.

But I thought it was wrong to to make generalizations about people? Never mind, its only wrong when we do it.
edit on 26-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Cool, hope they do it. A taste of their own medicine. Good find, but I don't see where the word " troll" in the title fits in. Are you saying this is bad? Draw me a picture on this one would ya?

Edit; Ok, I spoke too soon - before you were finished.

I see your point, and I don't know what to think of Anonymous yet. Could be a psyop, but then again pretty sure Alex Jones is cointelpro and he does do some good.

When your down the rabbit hole you don't know what to believe. Which truly does suck. Especially for me since I value truth above all else and absolutely despise lies and liars.

Guess we just have to let this one play out. Tell ya what though, won't be joining in on this movement. Playing with fire!

F+S btw

edit on 26-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Well, I can see why someone might agree with the sentiment because its true, they are blacking him out.

But these types of actions aren't helpful in the sense that the media, which already hates the man, will only use it to further attack him and his supporters.

Now if they could knock out the television broadcast...

This is exactly what was done with the Huntsman video though it was almost certain that it originated from the Huntsman camp.
edit on 26-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Bad, Bad... Bad idea.

Ron Paul supporters are going to be portrayed as hackers now.

Hack the broadcast? Seems funny to me, since I don't even know how that would be possible but... Ron Paul supporters are the youths? Who knows what these young kids are up to....

Bad idea, whomever is doing this needs to stop its bad publicity.

I'll bet the media is gonna pick up on this like a rat to cheese.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You do know the more Anonymous messes with sites the more SOPA PIPA and other the other crap they have ready for us will come into play.

The next thing Anon will do is take down the social security site for payments to people then we will be begging for TPTB to hang them (False Flag)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is a bunch of crap.

NOT going to happen!

top topics

join