It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young GOP women take up cigars!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Young Women’s Republican Club of Milford set to have a night like no other in May of 1941, indulging in traditionally male pastimes like cigar smoking, poker playing, and wrestling. The night confused the majority of Milford’s male population.Their evening of fun and frivolity – complete with comedic wrestling matches, song and dance numbers, and poker games - came only months before the deadly attack on Pearl Harbour on December 7, 1941, when the U.S. was thrown into war and women’s roles changed dramatically.

These photos are brilliant , a visual time capsule

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

I really like the OP, it shows women attempting to introduce themselves to multicultural thinking, being sensitive to men and their needs.

But it reinforces my belief that you can't trust a woman. Look in the first photgraph, at the hand of cards closest to you and most clearly seen. She's holding two Nine of Diamonds. Like I say, you can't trust 'em.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Edward Bernays minipulated women to smoke for corporate gain. He portrayed it as an act of "rebellion" and the girls wanted to be cool & free and went along with it.

"Torches of Freedom" ---- LOL what a piece of @#!@# human being.
edit on 1/25/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

join