It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOVELY OWL - only prettiest one check out this cutie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is the most loving thing I've ever seen her name is name is Molla...Owls are incredible creatures id love to be able to pet this cutie.This irresistible baby owlet is practically purring with pleasure as her adoring owner spoils her rotten...Thanks for flying,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
lol is that a robot ?

Secret c.i.a cyborg machine ?

Don't tell me all it is a cute owl being petted ? surely its got a laser or something that comes out ? ?

my owl eats you owl!

edit on 25-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
lol is that a robot ?

Secret c.i.a cyborg machine ?

Don't tell me all it is a cute owl being petted ? surely its got a laser or something that comes out ? ?

my owl eats you owl!

edit on 25-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

LOL...Nope thast a real baby owl not a cyborg machine
I loved your videos thanks ! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Hoot an Owl thread.

omg that owl is beautiful and he is loving the attention.

This is a Boobook Owl taken a few years back in our back yard, I would never have known it was there unless the all the other birds didn’t show me where he was. They made such a noise and commotion, I had to go and investigate, and there he was, a little Boobook owl.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

What a monster ! IF i ever did see a evil owl , that would be it !

Your owl looks like the gangster of the other owls. I would not be to happy having kids play around a mean looking one like that lol.

Look at the way its staring you down ! crazy eyes lol ! He got one brow raised! knowing extactly what your doing lol

i'm close to calling that owl an omen!

How did you get rid of him ? did he just go away one day?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

hahaha that owl was disguising itself as an eagle. what a brilliant built in defence mechanism.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Hoot an Owl thread.

omg that owl is beautiful and he is loving the attention.

This is a Boobook Owl taken a few years back in our back yard, I would never have known it was there unless the all the other birds didn’t show me where he was. They made such a noise and commotion, I had to go and investigate, and there he was, a little Boobook owl.

love and harmony
Whateva

Your boobook owl is just beautiful i live out on a farm in the country and in all the years ive been here ive only seen 1 i wonder if its because i have dogs..Little Molla looks like she is so into being petted and just adorable..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

he was only young and he arrived in the morning and was gone the next day, he was trying to get some sleep and the birds kept swooping him.

That branch he is on is at head hight and i got pretty close, he just kept dozing on and off.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
These are incredible animals. What a fantastic feel good post.

Watch the video then throw away any rat poison you have. I had a beautiful owl that use to sit on my deck rail. I think it was a barn owl. I did not realize it was there simply to find something to eat. Without thinking I discovered I had a rat (or rats) living in a tool shed in my back yard. Not thinking of the owl I placed little packs of poison in the shed. I think the rat ate the poison, then went outside for water. The owl ate it and I found it dead on my back property. I put two and two together after the fact. It crushed me!

If I see signs of rats now I trap them, no poisons!!
edit on 25-1-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: Spelling corrections

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

oh what a shame, Its good that you tell your story though, it will remind others not to do the same.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
These are incredible animals. What a fantastic feel good post.

Watch the video then throw away any rat poison you have. I had a beautiful owl that use to sit on my deck rail. I think it was a barn owl. I did not realize it was there simply to find something to eat. Without thinking I discovered I had a rat (or rats) living in a tool shed in my back yard. Not thinking of the owl I placed little packs of poison in the shed. I think the rat ate the poison, then went outside for water. The owl ate it and I found it dead on my back property. I put two and two together after the fact. It crushed me!

If I see signs of rats now I trap them, no poisons!!
edit on 25-1-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: Spelling corrections

Sharpenmycleats, Thats so sad i never use rat poison around my farm i have cats and im sure they would eat it but hey you didn't know so its not your fault ..I trap the rats also in my barn they like to get into my cattle feed..thanks for posting,peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join