It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent state of the union address compared to the past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have responded to a lot of threads today about president obama's state of the union address yesterday. I had some very interesting conversation's to say the least. A lot of good point's were made that supported him, and a lot more who did not support him.I'm not making this thread to take any person's side on the issue. I did make a point that every president has made promise's and such that they could not follow through with. I also made a point that every president has said things in there address's that are in that other's have said before. So i found a site that has every address ever given. It is very cool, because for one you can look at what every president say's and from there you can see the message they are trying to get out to the public. Another reason it is cool and informational is that you can see the how it does not matter what party, they are trying to send the same message of the promise's and idea's to the american public.
so in short i want to show how the past is compared to the present, and how it does not matter what party they are ,they are all the same in some way. I hope that came out right. I also hope that people here can get the point that i'm trying to to get across. This is my first thread so be kind please!! click on the link to read up and make your own opinion.When you go to the site go to the "address" icon to look at the past state of the union address's. hope i put this thread in the right place. If not i'm sorry! stateoftheunion.onetwothree.net

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JOBEone

Well at West Point soldiers were sleeping during his first one so this has got to be better haha!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

i thought it would interest people on ats to browse through them.

join