It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of the strange sounds ( Consciousness grid-imput and help would be greatly appreciated)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on ats so here goes..

Basically I think that the strange sounds that are being heard across all over the world MIGHT be being caused by a strengthening or the changing of the supposed consciousness grid? and therefore may be evidence for its existence, so I was wondering what Ats thought of this theory, so any and every input will be greatly appreciated

Dziekuje

edit on 25-1-2012 by rsk360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

i would like to know what a "consciousness grid" is please.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
did this really require yet ANOTHER threat on this topic? there are at least 5 of them floating around already.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

It's ok, people were mean to me on my first thread too

The conciousness grid... I think it has alot to do with it. I read in a thread in the last couple days something that made alot of sense to me (I wish I knew which one so I could give the proper credit to this person). Went something like...

maybe people are now hearing these sounds that have always been there because we are now moving/evolving into a higher conciousness.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A consciousness grid? Please tell us what this is.

Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve. An individual can transform or metamorphose, but not evolve.

So whatever this thingy is, this grid, how does it release energy in the form of sound waves?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think another name for "consciousness grid" could be "mass hysteria."

Or like when someone claims they see the Virgin Mary in a tree trunk, or Elvis in the clouds. Suddenly, everyone else who is susceptible to the thought sees it as well.

top topics

join