It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery skin disease Morgellons has no clear cause, CDC study says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Mystery skin disease Morgellons has no clear cause, CDC study says - MSNBC

The scientists suggested that Morgellons victims may suffer from a condition similar to “delusional infestation,” in which people imagine bugs or other critters invading their bodies. “No common underlying medical condition or infectious source was identified,” wrote Eberhard and his colleagues. But people who believe they suffer from Morgellons said that was exactly the result they expected from a government agency trying to cover up a larger problem. “I’m pretty sure they’ll say we’re all delusional,” said Jan Smith, 62, a Concord, N.H. woman who runs the website “Morgellons Exposed,”which details her 15-year battle with the perplexing disorder. Her theories include fears that Morgellons is caused by alien beings implanting nano-technology in humans. “There’s so much more to this than a medical condition,” Smith said. “There’s something being hidden.”

Basically they're saying there's nothing to it and it's just crazy people. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't but all I know is this is a hell of a way to spend $600,000.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Morgellans is terrible. There are quite a few threads on it already with lots of info. Like, the fibers can't be burned at extreme temperatures. They are luminescent and super tiny as well. It is definitely a condition I fear of getting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think it would be a little presumptuous to assume that people that have "Morgellan's" disease are just crazy or mentally incapacitated in any way.

Now I'm not a doctor or anything, but my theory is that Morgellan's disease could be something as simple as a form of fibrin that is coming out of the skin.

The below facts are borrowed from the book:

Records of Science, Volume 4

Click the above link, and read from where it says:

1: The Clot halfway down page 117, and read page 118

It basically describes a blood clot, and shows how fibrin can be pulled out of a blood clot. Fibrin exists in all humans and cattle.

The most interesting thing is where it describes that human fibrin leaves a shining charcoal after being burned by flame:

By gently heating fibrin in water it regains its original appearance. By heat it is decomposed, fusing and burning with a brilliant flame, and leaving a shining charcoal behind.

One page further in the book, it tells about how difficult it is burn the fibrin from cattle:

The fibrin from the blood of oxen is much more difficult burn than that from man. This arises probably from former containing more phosphate of lime than the. Before the incineration of the fibrin these substances cannot be obtained by the action of acids.

The scientist is saying that cattle's fibrin is harder to consume by flame, because of a higher phosphate of lime ratio.

I guess I'm suggesting the possibility that the fibrin in the blood of humans might for some reason have a higher phosphate ratio that it used to. This might be the cause of this Morgellan's disease. My theory still wouldn't explain how the fibrin from within blood clots could make it to the surface of the skin, but if that is possible-this could be a rational explanation.

I don't think those people are crazy in all cases.

I don't know much at all about Morgellan's so please share if I'm wrong.

edit on 1/25/2012 by InFriNiTee because: fixed periods at end of sentences.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's absurd and obscene that our government and medical establishment still won't come clean to the public about this serious world health problem! I hate to be the barer of bad news people, but every single person on this planet has been infected with this "Morgellons"
( There are "2" conditions that people are confusingly calling - Morgellons.
(Morgellons) are the tiny, often colorful fibers that grow out while having the very painful insect biting sensation just beneath the skin.
Then.. there's what I call "Madusas Morgellons"
These are actual entities so strange, so bizzar and unlike "anything" ever seen on this planet that they are and can be called ALIEN ! They can *resemble* Snakes, Dragons, Cats, Fish. even a combo of a few! They have even been photograph appearing to be nothing more than a living "head"! They have infested our skies, trees, the air we breath, our skin and sadly have transformed our hair (all hair too, on our heads, eyelashes, eyebrows etc...
They produce a thick covering, its hard as hell to kill. And if ever the meaning "high strangness" described something so perfectly ,this would be it !
People aren't stupid! If the cellphones they use can clearly show there something going on here...
By saying its not real or its delusional you are committing a crime to your very first oath you swore to protect " FIRST DO NO HARM" And our government NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR TELLING LIES AND KEEPING SECRETS....

By
Witchy Dawn~Marie

edit on 14-1-2019 by WitchyDawnMarie because: Spelling correction

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WitchyDawnMarie
You got any verifiable evidence to support your claims?
Seems like something a person would say during a psychotic episode.
Dragons? Really?

new topics

top topics

join