It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if its a Gingrich/Paul or vice versa ticket to take down Romney together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If Ron Paul and Newt could actually work together. Maybe this has been done on purpose? They announce a combo ticket close to the end??

Maybe not.....what are your thoughts. How is Ron Paul going to win at this point? Maybe, he'll go HAM and pull off a out of no where nomination with a masterfully strategical campaign. I feel like they have an ace in hole somewhere and they are just saving it and letting the momentum build. Trying to have faith in this country still. If there is any left. I also hope he doesn't fake us out like Obama again. Obama has made me want t trust no one but I trust Ron Paul. I even tried to search for "Ron Paul lying stuff" and I can't find it. So is that just done on purpose too? I like Ron Paul though. What else are we going do to avoid a War with Iran if the public actually wants it?

Maybe I'm wrong. Discuss. Is Ron Paul the modern day "I cannot tell a lie"?

Wasn't Obama passed off to be like Abe a little bit?

edit on 25-1-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You must be kidding.

Anyone with any morals wouldn't work with that sick bastard Gingrich.

Hell would have to freeze over twice before Ron Paul agreed to be on a ticket with Gingrich.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hey I added to my initial post to give you more of how I feel about the current race. Basically, I'm asking what you will think will actually happen if he were to be elected. How would he actually accomplish his goals?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Do you think he is going to have a "sneak attack" plan somewhere in the race?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Do you think he is going to have a "sneak attack" plan somewhere in the race?

Nah. Ron Paul's goal is to wake up people and grow the liberty movement.

If he gets elected good, but that's not his main goal.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A set up campaign for Rand Paul in 2016? Can we make it that far?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
A set up campaign for Rand Paul in 2016? Can we make it that far?

Hopefully.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If the ticket involves Gingrich in any way I would lose all respect for Dr. Paul, as I am sure many would. IMO that probability isn't even a remote possibility. The two have too wide a separation of ideals and policies. I also seriously doubt that many Americans want a war with Iran. Israel, the Neocons and the Zionist MSM are the ones pushing for a confrontation in order to expand their Empire. The secret weapon in Dr. Paul's camp may well be that he will run as an Independent if he doesn'y secure the nomination. Time will tell, and it's far to soon to just give up hope. Whether Dr. Paul becomes President or not, our country is at a very serious crossroad. Revolution or civil war may well be on the horizon if major changes do not occur.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Plousie (formerly speaker) says ...it aint gonna happen...nuff said.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is the year in American history where a Third party finally wins because people finally break free from the 2 party paradigm?

Maybe not. Its either Ron Paul doesn't win......we go to War with Iran.

OR Ron Paul wins and we don't go to War with Iran.

OR we get involved in Iran and then Rand Paul saves the day in 2016? If the world can make it to 2016.

I have a terrible uneasiness that The United States won't make it that far if we don't get our **** together with the Economy. Do you believe right now we have good people, like Ron Paul, working against TPTB within our government or do you really believe 80% of them are corrupt?

Technically, if this country was actually faced with a "behind the scenes" tyranny our military is suppose to "take back over" and restore the Constitution.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I feel if there is an alliance made, Paul and Gingrich may put something together. For one thing, neither candidate ever attended Harvard, or Yale Universities. They are not in the "boy's club". Perhaps these two could take the "Ivy Leaguers" down. It would only work if it was Paul/Gingrich in my opinion. Paul could scoop up some desperatly needed republican votes and stick Ol' Newt in a corner somewhere until he needs him, then refrain from needing him and let him do whatever Biden does now. This could actually work, but if Gingrich were President he would be an easy puppet based on his past controversies.
Both Paul and Gingrich attended schools any of us Americans could attend with good grades and some money. You need lots of money to go to Harvard and Yale Universities. We need politicians who are not in the business of getting so rich that there stockpile of unused currency just sits in the bank and does no good for the economy or anything else but their greedy selves. This matchup could have a silver lining.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Something is in me that feels like he can't lose. It would mean we lost all of our true American values.....completely. That is why the Freedom movement is steadily climbing with no stutters. To me that means People are actually "waking up". I think he knows he has a good chance running Independent and winning. He just won't admit it yet and its a smart strategy. Obama doesn't have the magic he had in 08 anymore. Mitt Romney is continuation of Obama. I think if Romney, Newt, or Santorum won the nomination it will just result in Obama staying in power.

If this election is based off the anger of being duped by Obama then maybe People would vote for an Independent instead. It's like we had enough of both sides to the point we'll vote for the guy who just wants to do what's right.

It could the beginning of weeding out the 2 party paradigm.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Any Obama supporters will be all starry eyed today after last nights State of The Union/Campaign/Inaugerataion Speech. Obama is just recycling the same motif as his election campaign, just more empty words and promises. If Ron Paul doesn't get in, I will be more convinced the whole damn thing is rigged. Everybody I talk to is talking about Ron Paul, though the MSM completely ignores him. This is a blatant tactic to shut him down. I really hope he runs independent if the Republicans don't come through.

new topics

top topics

join