It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Experiment* Reading Your Emotions & Body Language

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All spot on. Impressed.
However I do no not know what you mean by this:

you asked me to conclude with what i thought the connection was.......the similarities however im not going to..they are the same but are not. Only connection i will give you is that its you.

please forgive if i generalized to much
edit on 25/1/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

Can I U2U??

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
okay, give me a try, im curious to see what your thoughts are! I dont know if you want to guess which one I am or not, but I'm interested to see what you have to say

a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

thank you so much for leaving it vague - it makes it easier to sort out what i get from the pictures, here is what i 'sense'

First off what a clash of minds right here - so different yet alike, these to people care alot about each other.

lets start with the male as he stands out from the two of them - those eyes have seen alot of hurt and solitude in the past but i get the impression that they are quite contented with their lot in life, the clothing choice is striking it tells me that whilst wanting to stay casual and relaxed the flash of color shows an inner quality that not many seem to be able to connect with, they have an intriguing uniqueness that i personally find awesome ina person it shows me that being different is ok, i can actually 'hear' this person giggling inside, there is also tension here by the way he grips his thumb, perhaps nerves?

The female is a happy go lucky lass, quite successful at what she chooses in life, her whole body language suggests that at that moment she is very happy - almost overly so? and tired.- doesn't make a lot of sense but that's what i sense - she thinks herself to be a 'plain jane' but she has an inner beauty that draws people to her and sometimes the wrong kind of person - i feel though that she is more than capable of being able to stand her ground when the time comes, and it will soon, but even if on the outside she seems to wilt there is a fire in her soul that will burn on irrigardless to any toils she comes across. i almost admire her she is very courageous

i think this is more a generalization iv made here but these were my initial thoughts on looking at the picture

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

of course you can

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous2323

unfortunatly hun those 2 links require login to view can u re-up using ats media or other wise.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Wow thanks for that! I think everything you said is pretty accurate. The female in the picture is me. Here's me by myself if you'll do another that'd be awesome
oh yea and thanks for the compliments!

a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

ahh really? i confess i thought u were the male
some ability i have

Ok this is what i get from your 2nd picture.

such piercing eyes you have
you need to stop gritting the teeth though - when your tense try exhaling, it sounds silly but trust me i think the body forgets to do it, just one big long exhale - it makes a world of difference
- the stress you are feeling at the moment (that little niggling thing) will sort itself out soon just be patient and keep plodding on. and stop playin witht he fringe and sweeping it away, its fine. (ok that sounded a bit creepy)

you have a flamboyance about you, a quirky habit as well that not many know about, dont worry so much about it as i said before once that niggly thing goes away you will see the difference
- you know its funny but i get the impression that your not alone? i dont mean someone living with you - hmm i cant describe it, i just get teh sense that there's a little helping hand that gives you the nudge you need and to keep the fires burning, hold onto that because in those lonely times it will see you through. Through all of that though you have an incredible happiness about you keep living life to the max nothing but good can come of it.

im sorry if that sounded a bit odd, i was typing what my impression was lol

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Does this work better?
img850.imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

Thanks again!

edit on 25-1-2012 by anonymous2323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I was just wondering if you could read peoples emotions from there art? would that be possible? serious question btw

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very cool thread, I suggest waiting on reading my eyes although you have already seen tehm, there has just been too much change, challenge and sorrow recently. We will try it some time in the future when things settle a bit ok?

Question: Do you use intuition or is there something telling in the shape, color or what have you of the eyes?

S@F btw

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous2323

Does this work better?
img850.imageshack.us...

oh wow such beautiful eyes and such innocence there, always a pleasure to look into something not corrupted by life yet, this child has seen so much in a short time - and i sense that every so often they tend to panic slightly at curious noises? they find comfort in the humming that somone lulls them with and doesnt like the quiet to much. This child will be a handful as it grows but not in the naughty sense, they will show a great curiosity at everything and will love exploring - they already do even though movment is limited. this one will question everything but will show a logic no many have.- theres nothing much more i sense just now but such a pleasure to look at those baby blues.

imageshack.us...

very fed up looking pair lol, first impressions tell me that its been a rough ride lately for them but each show a great strength and intensity i rarely see from people. the male i sense is an in charge kinda guy - likes order and routine at home however i sense he has a impish flair about him. the female carries with her a bit of baggage, not so sure what though but a decision has been made finally she looks reserved in her choices. Things have been put in motion in relation to these 2 people and thats ok its for the best i suggest they ride the waves of the coming storms because trust me theres a surprize waiting

im sorry thats all i get at the moment, maybe because my brain is getting sleepy lol

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

art work are like the eyes they show a persons soul , when they produce it they put everything they are into it so its its possible.

< damn i sounded all insightful just then
>

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Question: Do you use intuition or is there something telling in the shape, color or what have you of the eyes?

S@F btw

To be honest with you im not sure, i think i would go with an intuition its something iv always been able to do, its not just the eyes though although thats a big part of it, its the person as a whole - when i look at an image or a person its like a part of my brain clicks the jigsaw pieces in place its hard to explain. In saying that iv never been sure how accurate i was or if people were just humouring me

edit on 25/1/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ok then as an experiment my link is in my signature plz read my art work if you wouldnt mind

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

going by what you posted, i sense a need to escape your life, at least for a short time. you love those around you but something is missing or someone. you dream of something better and everyday you gaze into the distance and imagine inner peace. - your good with your hands and i suspect that they are rough not smooth,a sign of someone who works very hard for a living but has the sense of not being appreciated.....let me say this take the bull by the horns and go for it, the choice is there..take it, remember 'no regrets'

im getting a sense of someone else - (were you alone when you painted this or with someone?) - i just feel you have someone that keeps pushing you to achieve what you want in life but please be cautious and use your instincts more as this persons views are not wholly true. - dont take this the wrong way but are you over sexual? or someone close is at least and it frightens them - i dont know why i brought that up its just a sense i get. Dont be a coward and afraid of what you need to doand dont cower from what you know your good at...its a gift embrace it.

- let me know if it was accurate, its the first time iv actually done this through art pictures so its a new one for me to

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I was alone when i painted those, it was few years back now, and yes it was fairly accurate, i dont want to give to much away about myself on here

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

thats ok as long as i wasnt spewing a load of rubbish
- curious that you say you were alone though, i had a strong sense of osmeone else there
- meh mayb just my over tired brain

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

is fine thank you for that i was curious if it could be done

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
right guys im heading to bed for the night up very early for work - any u2u's that come or messages here for readings il do them once im home from work

be safe people

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
One more? Me

Wow..you are VERY good.
We have been together for 15yrs come this May. It has been a VERY bumpy ride but we have been working through all the bumpy roads as we truly love one another and are committed to each other. My better half is as you describe him. He likes things to be in order and is the one in charge. I do come with baggage and I am trying to work on my issues. As for the surprise..is this a good or bad surprise???

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
right guys im heading to bed for the night up very early for work - any u2u's that come or messages here for readings il do them once im home from work

be safe people

BOO!!!
Come back online!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join