It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year of the Dragon...Fiery Dragon??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

I posted about Year of the Dragon in the predictions forum - check it out Here

This year is the water dragon. According to Chinese astrology, expect more earthquakes and floods than usual. Even though the dragon breathes fire, the the elements in this yang year specifically lack a lot of fire.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by theRhenn

It looks like you get to be the next person that takes part in my challenge. So far few have even bothered to respond to it and those that have responded haven't really provided an answer. Can you please provide me sources for all these other civilizations that have prophecies regarding 2012? I don't want some New Age site that claims these prophecies exist. I want links to the actual prophecies.

Hopi-- Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.

Mayans-- Call it the ‘end days’ or the end of time as we know it.

Maoris-- Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.

Zulu-- Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.

Hindus- Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.

Incas-- Call it the ‘Age of Meeting Ourselves Again’.

Aztec-- Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.

Dogon-- Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star

Pueblo-- Acknowledge it’ll be the emergence into the Fifth World

Cherokee-- Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.

Tibetan-- Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.

What will happen in 2012....

'' ....a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time'' (Alice Bailey) ''
....translation or dematerialisation to another sphere of the Universe'' (Teilhard de Chardin) ''
....A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds will unite like the fragments of a hologram.'' (Terence McKenna)

''....As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.'' (Geoff Stray) ''

....Evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or kingdom on Earth.'' (Jon King) '

'.....In 2012, Earth¹s axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we¹ll ascend to the next dimension beyond time.'' (Moira Timms) '

'....The human race will unify as a single circuit. Solar & galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies, connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.'' (Jose Arguelles) ''

....A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an awakened state, as 'reflective cells¹ of the starmaker.'' (Ken Carey) 2012 - Time of the Sixth Sun

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I said that I wanted direct quote of prophecies. I have seen that list you have posted before and done extensive research into the claims made by it. None of those prophecies exist. This is why I asked for direct quotes. As for the quotes you did provide they all come from New Age authors who have all jumped on the 2012 bandwagon. They each present different theories on what is going to occur and yet not a single one can support their claims with archaeological or scientific evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by theRhenn

It looks like you get to be the next person that takes part in my challenge. So far few have even bothered to respond to it and those that have responded haven't really provided an answer. Can you please provide me sources for all these other civilizations that have prophecies regarding 2012? I don't want some New Age site that claims these prophecies exist. I want links to the actual prophecies.

Someone beat me to it X.

Also, there was a thread put up here, I wanna say about 3 weeks ago that had some pretty interesting comparisons and quotes from the actual mentions. Though, you know as well as I, alot of that stuff has been diluted as well, here on the net. I used to hear alot of it by word of mouth, untill I started comming across these little booklets (my mom picks these up all the time) that has various mysteries, ghost stories and what not. There are I think 3 that I read through now and then when I go visit that details many of these. Some that Ive seen had come from church missles (sp?), catholic doctrin but the church does push it, or claim it to be true or false. They just leave it to their congregation to assume if the prophecies are true or not. Many catholics, least the ones I was raised around, didnt bother with Revelations overly much. It was kinda Taboo. No one read it. If someone claimed to, they were told that they should stop messing with "that stuff" or they would go nutz. I understand what they mean, because it can make a person very paranoid if they take it all in and apply it to todays day and age.

If you have any questions about any of those mentioned on the next page, feel free to mention. I'd be more than happy to dig around for specifics, more to the source topics. I always get into reading through this sorta thing, I just dunno where I stand on it. I guess more of a wait and see rather than prepare now. If any of that is truth... You can prepare all ya want, it wouldnt make a diffrence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ill gather some specifics tonight when I get home from work. I have quite a few links from my old bookmarks file from some years ago. I'll dig in them and see what still works so we can pick them apart... If you will.

I'm all about being a critic, untill I run out of answers. Then it's up in the air from there. That's where other peoples opinions and research comes in handy for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join