It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sham within Occupy foreclosed homes NY? Say it isn't so....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That is twice the space, and in a completely different location. You of all people, living in Brooklyn, should know that a few blocks means ALOT in the neighborhood department. You are comparing apples and oranges... I gave you a house five building down on the same street.
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Half a mile, it is still East new york. East new york is large area, and north to south, east to west, it is all bad. So I dont really think half a mile or a block away makes a difference. There is no good part of east new york to have houses that expensive.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Foreclosed homes are one of the results of all that is wrong with Wall Street, so I guess it's fitting in a way to point it out.
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Then they are pointing it out in the worst way, at the expense of the little people, not the bigwigs.

Originally I wasnt going to post any of this. But everyday I think how that could have easily been my family going through it, it angers me.

I wonder, they did this throughout the country that day, how many were just for show? How many families were lied to again?

I used to support them. But they have had more than enough time.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'd like to read some info on this particular foreclosed or in foreclosure home, that isn't from the NY Post. First, it makes no sense, the occupy foreclosed homes has done some really good things...maybe not numbering in the hundreds yet but hey 1 family saved from foreclosure or 1 family gaining ownership from a bank holding an empty house hostage, through squatting laws is a win in my book. Second, there are thousands of homes and thousands of families they could choose from so why one that is already owned by a person? Makes no sense. More sources would be nice.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Of course it's a sham. Why didn't they fight for the rights of the original homeowner? Outrageous stuff, and this is their version of social and economic justice?

Convinces me even more the Occupiers are proponents of Obamanomics, or social justice through redistribution. In this case, they redistributed a home which an owner had at least partially paid for, and gave it to someone who was homeless.
edit on 24-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

If OWS admits they are nothing but brownshirts, well they wouldn't know what hit them. So they know that they are better off telling lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join