It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skeptics don�t exercise common sense, so I will explain in details why I am right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Alright for those who ask me where do I get this
here it is

www.militarymuseum.org...
www.rense.com...

I challenge anyone With PHd or without

To prove to me

1. That it�s a man made craft
2. That is a Weather anomaly
3. That it�s a fake film made by hoaxers
4. That film shows smoke from Artillery guns nothing more

First of all, this incident did happen don�t waste breath by saying that it did not happen.

1. It is not a man made craft because all man made crafts made on
or before 1942would be brought down definitely with a almost 30 minute
anti air fire.

2. It is not a weather anomaly because, we have no scientific evidence even today in 2004 that such an anomaly exists, saying that it could be an unknown weather anomaly proves absolutely squat.

3. The film is real it shows exactly the same picture now as it did in 1942. There is no evidence of any tampering from 1942 to today, in fact there is evidence of NOT tampering, because a microfilm exists of a newspaper printed in 1942 and picture used in newspaper is the same picture any civilian can develop today by using negative from 1942. AHA but my super smart audience will now suggest that negative was simply tampered with before 1942 not after and still is a hoax.

4. Number 4 will explain both number 4 and tampering before 1942 as stupid remark.

Well it pains me that I have to explain this but I will anyway.
Lets assume that negative in LA Times archives was tampered with in 1942 to show that some kind of craft is caught in light beams and that there was no craft. Well that theory goes out the window because then you would have to call hundreds of credible witnesses out of their mind and suffering from same hallucinations which is just stupid.

Actually there were couple thousand witnesses but for my super smart audience lets play it safe and say that out of 2000 witnesses only 300 are credible. Still it�s a big number to call mass hallucinations of absolutely same thing.

Now lets assume that film is real but shows smoke from anti air guns and nothing more. Well unfortunately for skeptics, there is still the problem of 300 credible witnesses who saw not an object but SMOKE that doesn�t change shape but actually keeps its shape and moves across an entire area and changes direction too. Smoke would disperse and not keep specific shape for almost 30 minutes. Additionally it is a complete disrespect and Foolishness to say that all those army guys manning anti aircraft batteries were shooting target made of smoke they themselves created.

I am sorry but people in 1942 were stupid but not that stupid.

[Edited on 16-9-2004 by guile]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Most people would handle the fact there is a mother ship orbiting the earth expect for the "I told you so" at the local service station. Theres not much your average joe bloggs could do. The aliens would have to come down do the plants surface before any trigger happy humans could attack them.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
this is backwards thinking

i agree your mother and many others are not ready, but only because they've been conditioned to not be ready. if the gov. were upfront from the beginning, we wouldnt have to deal with the 'gradual disclosure' BS. regardless when it happens, disclosure of ET will not be a casual "you dont say?" it will be impactful yesterday, today and tomarrow. no excuse for lying.

-lost

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by guile
Government is actually protecting us, by lying. Oh yes dear reader, I can already imagine your smirk as you read this. You are probably thinking this is one of those na�ve people someone who is not informed.

Well actually I am informed, and just like you I am able to handle the truth. But you see friends, we are still minority. I honestly can tell you right now that my mother for example is not ready for the truth. Is your mother ready to hear that Aliens exist, that they are watching us, that government can not do anything about it. That organizations like CIA, FSB, NSA, MOSAD and others as powerful as they are can not do anything but collect vague data on Aliens.

Is your average Joe on his way to Beer and Wine store really ready to hear on CNN that there are 400 Km wide ships in orbit sometimes. Of course you and me want to know, we are ready for the truth, but world does not revolve around us. Intellectuals in key intelligence organizations realize what problems truth would bring, so give me one good reason why they should release all info concerning aliens on CNN.

So the government is actually protecting us, and not them selves? Well, I'm not saying that those people don't have any compassion for us (I'll keep my own estimates on that subjectmatter to myself for now), but have we considered the opposite?

Would the fact that there are aliens out there, far more advanced than us, increase their authority or decrease their authority?

Who does the world listen to the most right now? Iceland or the United States of America, and why?

Who would the world listen to the most if 400 km wide ships were decorating the sky?

Who are they indeed "protecting".....?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
People CAN BE ready for anything... if this was known.. yes.. I think many would be ready... especially since this is nothing new.. so if they have been watching us.. and have not destroyed the earth or overthrown all of our governments then why would we fear them? There intentions are clearly NOT hostile.

People would get used to it the same way people get used to war.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
People CAN BE ready for anything... if this was known.. yes.. I think many would be ready... especially since this is nothing new.. so if they have been watching us.. and have not destroyed the earth or overthrown all of our governments then why would we fear them? There intentions are clearly NOT hostile.

People would get used to it the same way people get used to war.

Perhaps the answer is in my post above. In order to understand a persons actions, you must first understand it's motives. If they do not appear to be hostile, what are the authorities affraid off?

Would the people of earth still look to them for answers? Or would they look to the sky? Who could foretell what would happen on a cultural scale...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sometimes doing the right thing comes with a price. But it doesn't change the fact that it is the RIGHT thing. We should be told the truth. The government should not be able to conceal something so large. It is against the national security of the United States citizens, and the citizens of the world, to allow the government to lie.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Have you people heard this?

www.contactradio.info...

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The government is not protecting anybody but itself, people we are more resilient that we are brought up to think.

And for the lies get what the truth tends to come out one way or another anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The government is protecting itself and its interests. Imagine if the aliens are benevolent and wish to give us free-energy - of course the oil-based corporates who 'own' the politicians won't like that.

And what if Dulce is real - What President is going to say "We've been letting ET abduct people and use them for experimentation and as food. But it's ok - it's all for your own good". Methinks that particular govt wouldn't last very long.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by guile
Government is actually protecting us, by lying. Oh yes dear reader, I can already imagine your smirk as you read this. You are probably thinking this is one of those na�ve people someone who is not informed.

Well actually I am informed, and just like you I am able to handle the truth. But you see friends, we are still minority. I honestly can tell you right now that my mother for example is not ready for the truth. Is your mother ready to hear that Aliens exist, that they are watching us, that government can not do anything about it. That organizations like CIA, FSB, NSA, MOSAD and others as powerful as they are can not do anything but collect vague data on Aliens.

Is your average Joe on his way to Beer and Wine store really ready to hear on CNN that there are 400 Km wide ships in orbit sometimes. Of course you and me want to know, we are ready for the truth, but world does not revolve around us. Intellectuals in key intelligence organizations realize what problems truth would bring, so give me one good reason why they should release all info concerning aliens on CNN.

Well, I agree in the possibility that there could be life-forms out there... But see, lack of proof leads me to just that...the possibility. I also understand that there are alot of close-mnded people; your average "Joe bloggs" who would call anyone who even thought of aliens crazy wacko's.. But see, in a way you can be just as close-minded as "Joe Blogs" by thinking that you are "enlightened" and that everyone else is wrong, and that you are the smart one and there are definately aliens... You may consider yourself "informed", but it may also not be true. This is not an insult, but you should always consider the possibility that there are no other life-forms. See, some people accuse other people of "never thinking outside the box". But, there are people who are stuck outside the box, and refuse to think inside the box... I'm not saying that there aren't aliens, it's my belief that there are, somehwere, other life-forms. Other than some things I've seen, that is as far as I go without more evidence.

-Take care.

P.S, at this point, yeah, I think that it is protecting us more than hurting us not telling us about aliens...if there are any.

[Edited on 14-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Herman I am a bit surprised, I�ve looked at some of your replies for other postings and you are a smart guy, but you say you don�t have the evidence that aliens exist. Well unfortunately you are not one of my friends living in Vancouver so that I can actually present the scientific evidence directly to you from more than 200 sources.
I�ve changed minds of more than 10 friends (all UBC graduates).

So the only thing I can do is tell you to inform yourself, by very carefully choosing what you are reading.

My advice, is completely ignore people who start telling you how they saw UFOs.

Ignore lights in the sky approach,

Ignore flashy Roswell books and UFO books designed to make money.

Instead, focus on history before 1947, focus on Battle of LA

Yes actually, forget the research I did, Just type in Google or Yahoo

Battle of LA 1942 and read.
Text

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
would that be the battle of Los Angeles?
1942? - confusing.

google only yeilds battle of Midway and Stalingrad for 1942.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Alright for those who ask me where do I get this
here it is

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 15-9-2004 by guile]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Whoa, aliens ACTUALLY tried to invade our planet? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We dont need to be protected from the truth!

P.S. Jeff Rense is not the most respected source.. here is one that might get you a bit more respect

www.militarymuseum.org...

Not saying there is anything wrong with getting info from there.. but I would always find a back up resource for anything you get from that site because I know there are many people that dismiss everything that originates from that site without a second thought.... it helps to have another source for the naysayers.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i dont see how this constitutes 'proof.'

not that i dont believe it happened, but UFO doesnt mean ET.... and this is just one of many stories that aparently doesn't matter to the general public... hush hush.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
hey lost I need your input

because you seem like skeptic so

read my analysis and tell me what you think

P.S. I am sorry if I seem a bit in your face, I am a bit headstrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
guile,

that is a fair analysis. for the record, i agree with you. i am no skeptic, but in order to achieve disclosure (i could only wish) we need more. i firmly believe we have been and are being visited by ET. the battle of LA 1942 points to ET, however, it is simply not enough. that case, along with countless others is not enough to get the average Joe to want disclosure. its sad but true. because the thought of UFO/ET breaks accepted reality, most people will not side with you until they see for themselves. also, if there is even the slightest discrepency in the report, people will lean on that to hide from all the evidence. as implausible it is, the unbelieving debunker might pull the nazi/disk card:

"well, its rumored that the nazi party was secretly testing disk craft in WWII, maybe it was one of theirs."

i know i know, that is ridiculous but people would rather believe that than ET is visiting us. just as you challenge others to prove what it is, they will challenge you to prove that it isnt. microfiched newspapers, eyewitness accounts and poor photographs are sadly not enough. don't give up though, we're as close as we've ever been.

-lost

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You know I think it important to point out that after being attacked by antiaircraft guns for a good half hour we should consider 2 things.
1. It did not damage the object
2. The object did not attempt to cause any harm in return for the attack on itself.

Food for thought

new topics

top topics

join