It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple MiniGun...Ferocious Power.!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
First of all Im new to this site and like say hello guys and gals.

I am facinated by the 'minigun' and what destruction it can do, but when you mount 3 side by side thats Triple the destruction.

Does anyone know where there are any videos of these guns in action.???

I first seen this in Predator and was hooked on it since but never been able to see anymore in action, any responce would be great.

Also your views on this weapon.???

Arthur..

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Your going to love this video then. Check out this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That is unbelevablily awasome..
I can imagine what destructive force that would be on the enemy...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hmmmmm !

sure looks impressive , but WHY ????? springs to mind

it has the fake feel of a gunshow ` stunt `

no sights visible

no controls

etc

if i ran the zoo , if one 7.62 mini gun didnt cut the mustard , upgrafe to .50cal or 20mm

the weight and power requirment is going to be similar - the throw weight of a bigger calibre is going to be greater

YRS - APE

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It should be officially named the Meatgrinder. Holy crap!

E_T

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
if i ran the zoo , if one 7.62 mini gun didnt cut the mustard , upgrafe to .50cal or 20mm

Yeah, just take one M61 Volcan and its firerate of 100 HEI rounds per second will make this look like toy.

Or why not GAU-8 Avenger while at it.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by E_T

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Yeah, just take one M61 Volcan and its firerate of 100 HEI rounds per second will make this look like toy.

Or why not GAU-8 Avenger while at it.

Hell yeah, so damn powerful the A10a has to limit firing to pulses or the collective recoil with adversly affect speed. Can anyone say 'gun breaks'?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was watching an interview with an A-10 pilot and he said if you fire to many 30mm shots without stop the plane begins to shake tremendously and its not pretty. And the enemy gets hit with the 30mm round before they hear it do to its incredible speeds.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When I joined the RAAF I did so in the hope that later on in my career I could somehow transfer to the USA military as part of the personell trading that goes on. This was so I could work on the A10a, instead of the cruddy F-111 - damn patches on these babies are older than the stick-jocks flying them.

top topics

join