It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Highlights - NBC Florida Debate 01/23/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just as the title says, it's a video of just Ron Paul from tonight's debate. Ron Paul does a good job of getting his message out there.

I didn't see the debate, so god bless high light videos, but I just read an article talking about how flat Newt was tonight during the debate.

Gingrich Lost His Crowd-Pleasing Groove in Tampa

decoded.nationaljournal.com...

Like a stand-up comedian whose routine suffers without echoes of laughter egging him on, Newt Gingrich was a candidate without cadence Monday night when he found himself searching hopelessly for the secret weapons that have proven crucial to his season of strong debate performances: moderators to scold and audience members to energize.

In front of a small, sedate crowd comprised primarily of rank-and-file spectators rather than die-hard activists, Gingrich found himself on the defensive from the opening bell against a barrage of blows from Mitt Romney over everything from his work at Freddie Mac to his abrupt departure from Congress.

In past debates, Gingrich has employed humor, hubris and humiliation to deflect incoming criticism and reverse the rhetorical momentum, rallying the crowd to his cause with a sharp remark to a rival or stinging rebuke of the moderator. But there was no such outlet for Gingrich in Tampa: NBC's Brian Williams asked the audience to stay quiet and steered clear of any John King-style confrontation; and most of Gingrich's internecine attacks seemed to land with a rhetorical thud.

I'm gonna look for a Newt highlight reel

edit on 23-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Enjoyed that. Thanks man, I missed it tonight as well.

Also, Terry Shaivo? Wtf? How irrelevant is NBC?
edit on 23-1-2012 by Mr Headshot because: srs

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here, I'll pretend to be a debate moderator on the toughest issues that our generation is facing:

Congressman Paul - who will you vote for in the election - President Obama or one of the two men standing in the middle strategically placed?

Congressman Paul - as you are not a real Republican are you still considering a 3rd Party Run?

Congressman Paul - you said you didn't see yourself in the Oval Office, why are you running? (ahem - the actual question he'd received was "Do you day dream of being in the Oval Office")

Congressman Paul - red ties or blue ties?

Congressman Paul - Giants or Patriots?

Congressman Paul - Jersey Shore - real or not?

What am I thinking - he'd never get 6 whole questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Enjoyed that. Thanks man, I missed it tonight as well.

Also, Terry Shaivo? Wtf? How irrelevant is NBC?
edit on 23-1-2012 by Mr Headshot because: srs

Its not just NBC, its all of them. The less we discuss real issues the longer they can get away with screwing us over.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like Dr. Paul's highlights always come out first.

+1 - Go Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
In the end, no matter how they word the questions, RP turns it right back to the point. If we followed the Constitution we would have........

As for main stream media, I dont even watch TV anymore. I get the word off the alternate sites. Have to be careful of what you see but the right word is there. Guess its time to make the call and put my RP2012 sticker in the window and get put on the list.

thay

new topics

top topics

join