It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling them 'The Elite'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They are not 'elite' in any fashion or spiritual context.

They are mobsters .. that`s all .. and connected charlatans.

There is no elite. There are now at least a handful of power obsessed organisations

that wish to control the world and we are seeing the geo-political game unfold.

Just ordinary mobsters in gangs and corporations. Effective but not at all brilliant.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Agreed but what is the point of this post? Its not going to change any thing. You should do some research on the word, educate us on reasons not to call them elite with links.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
True that, its not exactly a legendary feat to claim an inheritance of money and a shoe in to "the network".

Only thing "elite" about them is their greed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the elites are a bunch of reptilians

edit on 23-1-2012 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Well "elite" is a lot shorter than -

a handful of power obsessed organisations that wish to control the world and we are seeing the geo-political game unfold. Just ordinary mobsters in gangs and corporations.

If you can find a more accurate and briefer description other than elite or TPTB, let us know.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Elite and the "average" people are we. There is only us. There are no different 'others.'

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think people refer to them as "elite" because they have bloodlines going back to ancient times. Perhaps they have royal bloodlines, Christ bloodlines, and/or ancient alien (perhaps giant) bloodlines. Of course, advantages associated with these bloodlines garnered them more protection, resources and influence throughout the ages, and now, in modern times they continue to enjoy these advantages --albeit on an exponential scale with exotic technologies. Truly, the "elite" are part of a BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION. We are to them much like "lost tribes" are to us: those tribes are not aware of our "modern" civilization; we members of the "modern" civilization are mostly unaware of the Breakaway Civilization. Look into this and you might be shocked to learn that much of what we take for "common sense" and "basic knowledge" is more aptly compared to conditioning, not education. The elite have set the curriculum to keep the masses dumbed-down. The Internet and ATS are helping wake people up to the true reality.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

you call them mobsters...

i call them "beings"

however they have the same agenda

power,and control

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How about corrupticians?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
AZZholes.....That's what I call them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

depending on my mood,
i call them TCOTBIP

The
Custodians
Of
The
Black
Iron
Prison

also The Overlords of Entropy, psychopaths,

or just plain trash

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
the elites are a bunch of reptilians

edit on 23-1-2012 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

I'll have to go with the reptilian agenda. After all, what group could have "thick skins"; "lie through their teeth"; and still "get away with murder"?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Elite is ment to be used in a sarcastic term as in they beleive they are elite. Not as in we think they are in any way more than crooks n criminals.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How about corrupticians?

Too long. I like Destinyone's the best. Short and sweet, tells a story.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You better believe they are brilliant.

President Clinton doing the Quadrennial Defense Review which was a plan to eliminate ALLLLL of the Federal Civil Service Wage Grade (blue collar) jobs in DOD....replace them with Contractors who pay their workers minimum wage....while the ELITE who run the Corporations are banking BILLIONS...bribing Senators to keep their robbing ongoing....

They ARE elite....and they're frekin brilliant. They destroyed the middle class of America and only a tiny ELITE group now has all the wealth, land, and checkbooks of the nation.

They are ELITE because they are above the law, they carefully setup all that is unfolding long ago. Now they have a desperate lower class ready to do some EVIL things around the world to increase the ELITE's portfolio and revenue streams.

new topics

top topics

join