It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition and the Nonordinary Dream: NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I had this dream before the February 1, 2003 Columbia tragedy aired on CNN and didn't recall having it until after seeing the disaster on tv. The dream started in the day time with me standing outside of my house in the back yard looking over the trees in the sky where there was this flat looming archetypal disc shape painted on the sky. I was then rotated to the right and looking up into the sky where my vision was telescoped to be able to see the NASA space shuttle in orbit off to the deep right was a cluster of stars that rushed forward into the shape of a giant cargo net it stoped breifly when it came into view and then flew through the NASA space shuttle as if carrying something away. At the end of the dream I was again standing on the ground rotated to see a huge water tower far away but magnified enough to be visible. A few weeks later I had a synchronicity occur to me I got out my binoculars went outside looked into the sky and saw a metal sphere UFO.

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOOWNER

So.....what was the prediction in all that? Lost me.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That made very little sense to me.

I know I'm not high, so...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Ok I had this dream about the NASA space shuttle. In that dream there was a looming archetypal image of a UFO. I had a telescopic view of the nasa space shuttle in orbit. A cluster of stars came forward in the shape of a cargo net and the cargo net went through the space shuttle as if carrying something away. Any way I had this dream just before the february 1, 2003 Columbia tragedy. Maybe the dream and the accident are connected?

edit on 23-1-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

In the light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle Array! Array! (know what an array is it is an exploded view of something in its component parts in the dictionary.) But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay I have finally and evermore to say NASA the T.D.(Tragic Disaster or To Denver) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away? "David Deutsch once remarked that the history of science is the story of physics "Hijacking!" topics from philosophy." Paul Davies About Time

I found it hard, it's hard to find, the will whatever nevermind.

We could talk all day here on above top secret and never say a word.

top topics

join