It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US carrier enters Gulf after Iran tones down threats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by michael1983l
Sometimes in war arrogance is a required tool. In your case I salute your arrogance, it was in the right place.

Well I can't really be arrogant of anything related to this incident as I'm not American, but yeah it was mostly addressed at the arrogance that was displayed by avid Iran supporters for no apparent reason.

It was shameful really.. We are going to kick US's ass in the upcoming war, sunburn this, Russia that, blah blah blah fast attack boats, yadda adda super undetected Iranian subs, *yawn* China supports us.. and so on.

Someone had to shut down this idiocy.

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
I find it sad that the world is fascinated with Iran's wooden torpedo boats and prop planes. Meanwhile the allies can strike a moving target the size of a football on the other side of the planet or from outer space. They think they can approach without us hearing, No morons, US police departments can plant little speakers that can pick up the sound of gun shots from miles away, tell you exactly where they came from and what caliber the weapon was. This is the tech we sell on the street for anyone to buy, there is no telling what the army has up its sleeve.
edit on 23-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: typo-

You should start a countdown until some ATS celeb sees your post and starts babbling about Russia's Nanotechnology and Iran's chemical weaponry and China's EMP and how they are going to completely destroy the US and it's allies in less than 24 hours.
edit on 23-1-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

I'm so glad to see people speak up about these Iran supporters that seem to think Iran is an equal or superior in strength and technology. I am LMAO and can't wait to see what they have to say. I see some have already forgotten about what has happened up to this point. The threats Iran made seem to be forgotten. I guess it's time for them to post another thread like the one about "Iranian woman says U.S. Navy will be destroyed". I couldn't believe that one. Some old lady makes a claim and it's put out like news. I guess if they get hard up enough they have to take what they can get. If they are just patient ,the President of Iran should be making some kind of threat again soon. I personally think that if war breaks out the people won't be in the streets of IRan chanting IRan IRan, they will be shouting Run Run.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Its the folks on ATS who are so Pro Iran that they take a news article like "old lady says Iran will destroy US Navy" and they will post it like its the gospel and by the 3rd page nobody on the thread is talking about the premise anymore rather its a discussion about Israel. This place is joke and hardly serious but is fun!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 24-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join