It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing thoughts into someones mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe that I have power. I know that sounds like crazy talk but It is true to me. I havn't purposfully practiced on a regular basis, although I should, but who has the time for that. Any way I have almost accidentely surprised myself a few times. I seem to be able to force thoughts into peoples minds. Nothing harmful, just made people think of me or once used it to win a hand at a game. I also once and only onced caused somthing to happen with my mind. It may have been coincidence but it was a very ironic one if so. I was in highschool at the time, alot of my friends practiced wicca. I grew up with a mother who practiced witch craft. Any way so I was into it to some degree myself. I was mad at an x boyfriend in my circle of friends. We were all at the lunch table talking etc. he was sitting acrossed from me with an open two liter of pepsi or what not. I concentrated my thoughts on making it dump over on him. I swear without anyone touching it, It did! Only one of my friends at the table Brandon caught on to what I did, every ealse thought nothing of it. Any way back to the forcing thoughts into ppls minds, I tried it several times in my college classes to make a teacher call on me ( when they use the pop method ) because I'm a nerd and wanted to show off.
It only works though if the other person isn't aware of it because then they can block it out. I know what ppl are gonna say about this post before I post it. I am a psychology major and If i were looking at someone ealse saying it i'd suspect delusions of grandier, but seriously has anyone ealse done this?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Practicing Sending receiving with another adept is a great way to hone this skill. We have been successful sending symbols which represent map co-ordinates in our practice sessions.

People who can do this are all around. more often than not those who push emotion are using a basic version of this it takes a little more practice to interpret imagery which is received and to send imagery with clarity and purpose so that it become meaningful to the sender.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

Hello and know you are NOT alone

Ive always believed that thoughts can be transfered from one person to another and the other night I had a beautiful thing happen before me and two other friends.

Natasha, Josie and I were at the headland of our local beach it was about 11pm. I'm not sure how but we got onto the idea of trying to transfer thoughts..

I told them I will think of a number between 1-10, first I thought of the number 7- I visualised it and when I asked Natasha what she thought it was, she chose 7.
She got it right, but one test doesnt really prove much so then I went onto colours.

Then Colours
I visualised Orange- She got it
Then purple- She got it.

She didnt believe that I was legitimately thinking of these things.

We went on to fruit- HUGE SELECTION
I thought about the texture of grapes and the way they felt and looked..
I nearly lost it when she said grapes..

I believe theres no way she could have been guessing them correctly.
Something Special was at play.

Edit
Also ont this topic
Me and my very VERY best friend are born on the EXACT same date, we share a ridiculous amount of thoughts.
One will think something the other will say it and either one will explain that we had just been thinking about it, infact, it happens so often its the norm for us now!
For that explanation I turn to the solar system, I believe much like the Star Signs, Chinese Zodiac etc, the time of our birth down to year, month and day are all contributing factors to your personality, the way you think and the way you process thoughts.
edit on 22-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
reply to post by Ashes1221

Hello and know you are NOT alone

Ive always believed that thoughts can be transfered from one person to another and the other night I had a beautiful thing happen before me and two other friends.

Natasha, Josie and I were at the headland of our local beach it was about 11pm. I'm not sure how but we got onto the idea of trying to transfer thoughts..

I told them I will think of a number between 1-10, first I thought of the number 7- I visualised it and when I asked to what she thought it was she chose 7.
She got it right, but one test doesnt really prove much so then I went onto colours.

Then Colours
I visualised Orange- She got it
Then purple- She got it.

She didnt believe that I was legitimately thinking of these things.

We went on to fruit- HUGE SELECTION
I thought about the texture of grapes and the way they felt and looked..
I nearly lost it when she said grapes..

I believe theres no way she could have been guessing them correctly.
Something Special was at play.

Thats really cool.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You know when you say whats on someone else's mind on accident? Like even when it doesn't pertain to the situation at hand? Thats been happening to me too much for it not to be strange. Even other people have noticed how frequent it is becoming.

new topics

top topics

join