It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ooo significant MUFON news!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ATS, would I be banned if I posted the link with more info about this? It's to mufon's chat forum.

Just to be safe not sorry., MUFON's Clifford Clift is OUT and MUFON is moving to Ohio. Cincinnatti. Replaced with David MacDonald, the State Director for Kentuky and Star Team Administrator.

I always wished it would move into Chicago and meld with CUFOS and their amassed case files.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is a page about it, from a site which is not a chat forum that I can see, rather, an anomalies information bulletin.

www.educatinghumanity.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
ATS, would I be banned if I posted the link with more info about this? It's to mufon's chat forum.

If you have a question about whether something is ok to post or not...just hit the tools button at the top of the page..then complain. It's actually the complaint/suggestion forum. It goes to a forum only the mods and above can see and they can answer your question for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My question is what good does Mufon actually do? Seriously think about it. I don't think they have accomplished crap, or ever will. Add that to the holier than thou attitude they have when it comes to co-operating with other useless organizations and all you have is nothing but more hot air.

How long have they been around again, i forget? And what major accomplishments have they done to deserve any attention? Yup, that's what I thought. And it doesn't matter even if they have accomplished one or two significant (in the minds of ufo folks) things......the one or two things they might have accomplished are OVERWHELMED by the complete idiocy and ignorance that permeates this subject anyway.

What good does any organization do against the daily onslaught of the "useful idiots" that prop up ignorance when it comes to this subject?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

My question is what good does Mufon actually do? Seriously think about it. I don't think they have accomplished crap, or ever will.

Well, the alphabet Agencies would probably beg to differ
(but we civies'l never know....)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Well, at the very least, MUFON is a good data collection organization, and it has a bit of name recognition in the public.
People see something strange, and they've heard of MUFON even in casual passing, there's a chance they may report it.

Not that 50+ years of research, case studies, eye witness reports and such amount to anything more than a heap load of statistical possibility based on sheer number and bulk.
Unless the strategy of MUFON changes, they'll collect onother 50 years of paper.

They should go on the offensive and start using repeat abductees as bait.
Why chase saucers if you've got an abductee? Buggers will come back around for some more probe action, so, set up shop and wait.

Any advanced technological society is going to have limitations. Discovering what those limitations are through applied experimentation in using abductees as bait to explore and even counteract those limitations, I think should be the focus of the organization.
If a reliable system for counteraction is worked out, then sneaky little buggers might can get got, on camera, or a proper mousetrap so the whole world can get a look.

edit on 23-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
My question is what good does Mufon actually do? Seriously think about it. I don't think they have accomplished crap, or ever will. Add that to the holier than thou attitude they have when it comes to co-operating with other useless organizations and all you have is nothing but more hot air.

How long have they been around again, i forget? And what major accomplishments have they done to deserve any attention? Yup, that's what I thought. And it doesn't matter even if they have accomplished one or two significant (in the minds of ufo folks) things......the one or two things they might have accomplished are OVERWHELMED by the complete idiocy and ignorance that permeates this subject anyway.

What good does any organization do against the daily onslaught of the "useful idiots" that prop up ignorance when it comes to this subject?

Here here. At least NICAP harassed and embarrassed the Air Force. When was the last time MUFON attempted to stir up some sh!t? We need a new Keyhoe, armed with some solid facts that force a response.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

They should go on the offensive and start using repeat abductees as bait.
Why chase saucers if you've got an abductee? Buggers will come back around for some more probe action, so, set up shop and wait.

edit on 23-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

That's a good idea. At a minimum they could insert a GPS tracker in the body of the repeat abductee and see what location it shows during the abduction claims.

new topics

top topics

join