It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here to get my 20 posts.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Welcome!!!

20th post. Now the fun starts.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

You're not a flamer are ye?

Newbies always flaming me...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Greetings! I guess I should pad my count as well!

Lots of fun here, dive in.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
well, now if everyone is getting on it, might aswell join the bandwagon.

so greetings everyone.

been lurking the site for ages and still haven't really posted much since I joined. I should get more of a habit for it really. but introductions are a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by we98jhwe

I totally have change of seasons on disk =3 I hear you brother, ats is hard on the trail of solutions to these issues, problem being most of us don't see it going so well when it comes down to it >_>

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FullMetalAlchemist

Hello, I am also a noob, but managed to get my avatar by going to myATS, then ATS uploads from there. Add the pic you want then there's an option to click to add as avatar. Then you have to go to the tools page, scroll down to the avatar section and click submit, otherwise the image won't save. Hope that helps.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I'm also new, so I thought this would be a good place for a noob question. Anyone have any idea of the meaning/relevance of flags and stars?

They seem quite important to some folks...not sure why

Peace...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nothing in your profound 20 posts did you say anything remotely interesting. 20 posts. How is that even possible? Needless to say I won't be rushing to read anything else you write.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am not a newbie but an oldie. Glad you joined ATS. Just ignore the negativity and you'll be fine. I would also add to think carefully before replying or starting posts. If you have not done your homework you are going to get flamed, That's just the ATS way. There are a lot of very smart people here and I love to learn from them. So think before you hit any buttons and you will be fine.
Love and Learn!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
welcome

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hey. enjoy it
2nd

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by we98jhwe
...you mods can close down this thread!

Not a chance. This thread is staying up for as long as ATS exists.

Welcome.

Greetings [color=Cyan]member-initiate we98jhwe:

Welcome to the next step on your path to realizing your personal best by experiencing ATS.

Remember, grasshopper-san, one does not try ATS, ATS tries one.

Obviously, you're not going to get away quite that easily, as you can readily ascertain from esteemed member masqua's observation and veiled admonishment regarding eternity and what you write, as it remains forever (unless, of course, one inadvertently strays across one of the many well-camouflaged trip-wires and gets Claymored by a mod - Semper - you out there?), and, unlike some instances and even games in this perceived reality, (do you perceive the very same reality as we think we do?) you can't ask for a take-back... but, no biggie. (BTW, we could never figure which way was 'front' since one didn't know who was the real 'enemy,' as no being is an 'enemy.')

But we digress.

Back to the ATS ranch and talk 'round the corral water trough.

BTW, IMHO, if you don't get stepped on once in a while by a "vigilant" mod, you are not pushing the envelope, not that anyone would ever dream of doing such a thing purposely, but stuff happens in the bright lights of free association and keyboard regurgitation.

One of the best features is the ability to share moving, informative videos with your fellow members, some for just fun, some for imparting a message of urgent appeal, such as this one we share as an eye-opener into the real world we all share on post-Fukushima planet Earth.

Are you an activist?

Figure out a way to get a rad reading where you live and share with us - THAT just might draw your attention to perhaps the mother of all conspiracies - the fallacy of safe, secure, immutable, long-term radioactive waste disposal!

The quintessential mods (see above) may drop in time-to-time and drop cookies as to where your personal "goodie bag" may be hidden on the cavernous shelves of ATS Warehouse 13. It's a great hunt, some even allude the quest is never to be fulfilled (but that's another thread), so hang on to your hat and fasten your seat belt, for it can be a helluva ride-sharing experience and we love every minute of it.

Needless to say, the journey begins with a single step (or in this case, 20), so beware of what's behind Door #1 (it's always monsters in the movies); Door #2 (Antarctica, which, of course, leads to the hollow earth), which leaves you with - what else? more Doors.

[color=FDD017]Welcome to ATS, the absolute best learning experience on the Internet.

[color=Cyan]member-initiate we98jhwe, you appear to want to jump into the pool with both feet, so we'll
be happy to share your social experiment, should you be interested in further communication.

Game on!

We look forward to your participation and will attempt (shamelessly) to recruit you and invite you aboard the good ship Hope.

[color=Salmon](click graphic for stargate)

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
heres 20 posts for you,slightly more interesting than this thread

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Worst.
Intro.
Ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Welcome aboard.
You're not a flamer are ye?
Newbies always flaming me...

yat ta hey

OK, we'll play to bump this for whatever reason, as we're still looking for sustance, you know, where's the beef?

Ahhhh... poor kawika, now feigning indignance and perhaps even slightly insulted by the fact that no apparent flamers in the not-insignificant crowd of ghoulish onlookers have stepped forward..

Although thou hath not provided much fodder for our 16-inchers, well, what the heck, just for practice, we'll grab the creative indulgence oar on your dingy, Captain.

Onward through the fog!

(begin soliloquy)

Y'all post this as y'all's avatar and y'all probably expect us flatlanders to salute the big boat,
not the submarine or even the tender...

but then we'all know the dirty, wretched truth and the slight-of-hand at play here.

Y'all hang out here.

'Nuf said.

Good luck with that.

(breaks character)

(Salute)

How was that

(Hugs around)

Peace Love Light
tfw[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by we98jhwe

I'm here to get my 20 posts.

And a fine job of it you did.

Welcome to ATS

Please clean up after yourself. There is clean linen in the hallway linen closest and please, no loud music after 11:00 PM

[the Neighbors are a bunch of Cranking coots who have called the cops on us a few times]

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

Greetings tinkytink:

Please tell us that you are no where near the overnight tornado damage in Alabama.

We are now saddled up and are on stand-by, awaiting confirmation of specific need and equipment requests. Alabama, here we come!

Thank you for your time and consideration, and most important, your participation and pure intent on welcoming new members into the fold. Unfortunately, such pristine efforts seem to fall un-noticed by the roadside at times. Thank you for all you do.

However, were we just punked in this thread?

(Punked - an off-the-cuff tribute to beautiful green-eyed redheads)

Punked up Hilary Duff
by ~Lady-Converse
Fan Art / Digital Art / Painting & Airbrushing / Movies & TV ©2008-2012 ~Lady-Converse
Took me a while to get this one looking decent, the stud took AGES!!! lol

i think i'm obsessed with red hair and green eyes, most of my pics have it...

... anyway...

After a few hours of restless non-sleep, we lurched awake with a blinding headache and worse, a nagging suspicion that we were just part of some social experiment promulgated on the lumpenproletariat by Los Tres Amigos and Slayer (who is prolly an alter ego of the collective wit [half-right?] of the three of them), and this whole 20-post thing was merely a device to observe the squeaky path taken by the maze-mice ferreting out the Provolone.

Just can't figure out 215 points, 4 flags and 2 stars for this now-odiferous pile of bravo sierra.

As we queried previously, "where's the beef ?"

Good one, guys.

We owe you one, and, we too, do not forget.

And now for something completely different:

Here's yesterday's Tweet for an uplifting read.

Occupy+Anti-Nuclear Collective now a force to be reckoned with. TEPCO/JAPGOV blink as radiation cover-up exposed. Experience this story and latest breaking news on ATS:
Tweet

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
have fun with that

welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Ahh....the beef. Thank you for the information, as always. You would have a star if I could make it so.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey folks and sub-20-posters :-) Yep, like the majority of you folks I'm here to get another notch on my post, so to speak. Funny thing is, I didn't want to just post junk just for the sake of getting another notch but at the same time, I'm not to post some of the thoughts I'm having on the threads I'm reading.

Okay, each to their own, but there are some way out theories and ideas here - and I thought that I was bad until I read some of these, haha! Anyways, I'm learning to be respectful and just raise an eyebrow rather than shouting my mouth of as I want to be a nice member of the community.

Hope all you folks hear where I'm coming from and don't flame me :-)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join