It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Will Tisha Casida be Ron Paul's replacement in the future?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I heavily support her already and I approve of many positions that she is running on (www.casida2012.com...). She is very beautiful lady and she seems to be somewhat more pure as a libertarian than Ron Paul. She's even pro-choice! She's anti-war and anti-drug and pro-privacy rights. Just like Ron Paul is. She's also anti-fed too.

We don't have to settle for Gary Johnson (who isn't really like Ron Paul at all). Besides, Gary Johnson is a has been and Casida is an up and coming politician who could do good things if she was elected.

I say that given her beautiful looks she could definitely take a shot at getting more national attention if she wanted to. She'd be the media darling. And not just that, but her platform reveals an intellectual aura around her that other candidates lack.

So, I say that we should support her once Ron Paul is finished from politics.

What do you guys say? Not just because she is beautiful, but, because of her intelligence and platform and her positions on the issue more closely resemble Ron Paul than Gary Johnson.




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I heavily support her already and I approve of many positions that she is running on (www.casida2012.com...). She is very beautiful lady and she seems to be somewhat more pure as a libertarian than Ron Paul. She's even pro-choice! She's anti-war and anti-drug and pro-privacy rights. Just like Ron Paul is. She's also anti-fed too.

We don't have to settle for Gary Johnson (who isn't really like Ron Paul at all). Besides, Gary Johnson is a has been and Casida is an up and coming politician who could do good things if she was elected.

I say that given her beautiful looks she could definitely take a shot at getting more national attention if she wanted to. She'd be the media darling. And not just that, but her platform reveals an intellectual aura around her that other candidates lack.

So, I say that we should support her once Ron Paul is finished from politics.

What do you guys say? Not just because she is beautiful, but, because of her intelligence and platform and her positions on the issue more closely resemble Ron Paul than Gary Johnson.


I heard Mike Adams interview her shortly yesterday on infowars.. she sounds awesome. I want to support her. And yes, everything that came out of her mouth echoed that of the good Dr.

I hope she has a long and successful career in public office. We need so many more like her..



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The problem is she's a woman and NYTWAPOCNFOXNC only has to run one or two news cycles that she is 'emotional' and 'stupid' and they'll convince a good 50% of the population of it. I don't see a woman winning the Presidency in my lifetime - there is just too much bias even among other women.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909
 


I'm almost finished watching that right now. It looks like Casida is following in Ron Paul's footsteps and has the same foreign policy as Ron Paul. She looks like she's a great communicator and she could definitely get noticed more if she wanted to. I'll post the video so other people can watch this great women and find out about her themselves.




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
One reason Ron has so much respect, is that over the decades he has never been paid off by corporate interests or lobbyists. It will take years for this woman to prove she can compete with the big boys without being paid off.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl
 


Well. she is running as an independent and she's not running within the party mechanism. Doesn't that tell you something about her character? If she wins that might change over time but she does seem like a very independent women. I like her.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It does show however that Ron Paul has started something that will continue to grow as more young people get into politics with his platform in mind,you know an idea thats been planted and taken root becomes very hard to weed out



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Cool, I hope she wins!


edit on 21-1-2012 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

www.casida2012.com...
www.casida2012.com...
Thanks OP nice job. She has it going on we need more like her and Ron Paul.



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
She's logical & articulate; which is becoming a rarity these days. Also very cute I might add.
Thanks for the thread.



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
One reason Ron has so much respect, is that over the decades he has never been paid off by corporate interests or lobbyists. It will take years for this woman to prove she can compete with the big boys without being paid off.


very good point though. I'll admit that's the thing I love most about Ron. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves otherwise, just because of the great things she says



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
It does show however that Ron Paul has started something that will continue to grow as more young people get into politics with his platform in mind,you know an idea thats been planted and taken root becomes very hard to weed out


Absolutely.. if there's anything to remain optimistic about it's what you just said
2nd



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join