It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave Transmitters Of DOOM????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The other week I arranged a trip out with my younger brothers and some Old friends who I had not seen for quite a while.
The result of this trip was to stumble across what is apparently a "Radio Mast" Used in transmitting radio signals across the area.
I looked into this and found out that Over the entirety of the country, "Radio Masts" are quite common place, However, Upon seeing the Location The Conspiracy theorist inside of me jumped into action trying to come up with a ulterior motive for these structures.

here are some pictures I took of the structures:

As You can see in the Images above, it is a very large structure, We decided to get as close as possible to have a better look and found some Oddities that don't really make logical sense.

The pictures Below show very large Dishes that are very low on the structure or directly on the ground, which as far as I'm aware is a very Unintelligent way of placing the dishes. I thought that the higher you would put it, the easier you would be able to Broadcast radio waves, So Am unsure as to the purpose of them.

perhaps the dishes are listening posts? maybe they can spy on what we say from these structures, I am not sure, but the warnings around the gates say a lot as you can see in the next picture:

after a brief discussion with various people, I was informed of something that really shocked me.
I was told about how the ear works, and how it picks up vibrations, and the potential Use of Microwaves to directly influence the ear and hence the brain into thinking certain thoughts or emotions.
Supposedly the cochlea (the ear drum) reacts directly proportionately to air particles hitting it, hence Creating sounds in our heads. however, the startling news is that certain pulses of Microwaves can in fact cause a similar effect on the cochlea as if we actually heard something.

Do you think it is possible that the government are using these structures to alter our minds, thoughts and emotions? do you think that they could be secret listening posts that spy on us?
I really don't know, but I'd like to offer this into discussion, as I don't see many people talking about them, and they are quite widespread.

Whether or not these have an influence on the public or not, I Have recently discovered that where I am living currently ( in the middle of about 3 of these structures) the people here seem to be very unopinionated to a startling degree, I have only been here for about 3 months, and I have not found a single person that actually has an opinion that alters from everyone elses. I don't know if this is just some backwards town, or if perhaps these "radio masts" are having a direct affect on the population?

What do you think?
edit on 21-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: sp

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
In cell phone terminology the dishes you see on the towers are "backhaul" dishes. They communicate with another cell tower or central office facility. Nothing astonishing here. The other large dishes on the ground are pointed at various satellites in orbit. These are all very normal and common structures you have found. Nothing special.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

I agree with the Captain, you wasted a trip.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All of the pictures you posted are of common communication antennas used by TV, Radio, Cell Phone Companies, Local Police & Fire Departments, Oil companies, and governments.

Odds are that they are just relay stations for something rather mundane.

Just receive only satleiite dishes here...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i don't know if these are the masts that I heard or not oyu decide.

In the UK last voting day I heard a thought that said 'I think I will vote for Nick Clegg' as clear as day.
The problem is I KNOW my thoughts and I KNEW this was not one of mine.
And anyway I knew I was going to vote UKIP I had already decided before.

So I know something is being used but not many people know their own thoughts, so TPTB are going to get away with it..

I have heard that mobile phones, WIFI and microwave masts are being used to give commands to MK ultra youths, but these youth will never know if they are one of them.

Read educateyourself.org for more on this. And how if we could negate the effects of these masts by using organite-it's a crystal based earth energy amplifier.
If people understood how affective these are, people would be making them in their millions to disable the harmful affects of mind control. And they DO WORK.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting theory of thought reading through microwave.... I am always intrigued by how the waves frequencies are captured and they always mention that these waves travel through air... Are basically a living anthens that can capture waves that are transmitted through air...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

I found your article very interesting. You are right to ask questions because governments the world over erect buildings and antennae without alerting the public. There are so many secrets and so much information that is never revealed to the public that asking questions becomes inevitable.

I agree with your line of thinking it makes sense that electrical waves of all types must interact with our organic bodies - how could they not. Knowing what the masts and antennae are called is only one aspect of your thread. Knowing what effects all the varying wavelengths have on our human bodies is another aspect.

I hope the truth bubbles up to the surface soon. Great thread and keep asking questions and we will eventually work it all out.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Is that really the only function that a system like that could perform?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Microwave Transmitters Of DOOM

Yep get too close to an active microwave transmitter and your goose is cooked

Kinda the same effect as sticking your head in a microwave oven (they used to be called 'radar ranges')

edit on 22-1-2012 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nine and a half years in commercial broadcasting here...I can tell you that yes, those towers are being used to influence the minds of the American public with microwave energy. In the business, we call it "advertising".

All joking aside, what you're looking at in those pictures looks like a fairly standard commercial radio mast (I'm not familiar with cellular phone equipment...I'm old enough that real phones have *wires*
). The ground-mounted satellite dishes are used to download network programming. If you want an explanation of all the fancy hardware, go down to one of your local radio stations and tell them you'd like to tour the antenna area (as opposed to, or in addition to, the studio area). Be warned - they may not let you nearer the antennas than the protective fence...that's not some conspiratorial effort, it's lawsuit-phobia. Also be warned that the antenna farm may be a fair distance from the studio.

The warning signs on the gate are there because there's a fair amount of voltage in some of the gear in there, which makes it a bad place to wander around (or operate machinery in) without a guide. There are also cables (both signal-carrying and load bearing) that could cause you to trip and fall, and / or be damaged by careless steps). Please, for the love of Tesla and Marconi, don't do an "Area 51 commando raid" over that fence "to uncover the truth". Curiosity is good, endangering your health or life isn't. If I seem a bit phobic about this, it's because one of the stations near my hometown (not, thank Faraday, the one where I worked) was put off the air for most of a day because a local kid got convinced that there was mind-control gear in their antenna farm. He climbed over the fence. He didn't find mind control gear, but he did manage to get himself electrocuted.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Brother Stormhammer because: Fixed a typo.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Looks like this could be Winter Hill, or Belmont.

Both of which have cellular transmitters, and LOS (line of sight) microwave drums at low level, and tv/radio broadcast antenna at the higher elevations (near the top)

Edit to add: Why the hell are your pictures so blurry? Had the picture of the signs been clearer, we could have identified the site from the site reference code which is always on that signage, somewhere.
edit on 22/1/2012 by BMorris because: Added a question rather than double posted.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris
Looks like this could be Winter Hill, or Belmont.

Both of which have cellular transmitters, and LOS (line of sight) microwave drums at low level, and tv/radio broadcast antenna at the higher elevations (near the top)

Edit to add: Why the hell are your pictures so blurry? Had the picture of the signs been clearer, we could have identified the site from the site reference code which is always on that signage, somewhere.
edit on 22/1/2012 by BMorris because: Added a question rather than double posted.

Really dodgy Cell phone camera, Only thing I had to hand.
If you type in "Pen Hill" On Google maps you are likely to find it, It is close to a place called "Beryl"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
i don't know if these are the masts that I heard or not oyu decide.

In the UK last voting day I heard a thought that said 'I think I will vote for Nick Clegg' as clear as day.
The problem is I KNOW my thoughts and I KNEW this was not one of mine.
And anyway I knew I was going to vote UKIP I had already decided before.

So I know something is being used but not many people know their own thoughts, so TPTB are going to get away with it..

I have heard that mobile phones, WIFI and microwave masts are being used to give commands to MK ultra youths, but these youth will never know if they are one of them.

Read educateyourself.org for more on this. And how if we could negate the effects of these masts by using organite-it's a crystal based earth energy amplifier.
If people understood how affective these are, people would be making them in their millions to disable the harmful affects of mind control. And they DO WORK.

Peace.

congratulations on decoding digital signals in your mind. In the olden days of analogue modulation it was conceivable that the border between your tooth-fillings and your teeth could form a simple form of diode, and if you were close enough to a transmitter, in theory your tooth could have demodulated the AM, but in the days of digital waveforms, sorry, that is just not possible...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thank you. These masts have fascinated me since a child since I could see the huge Winter Hill mast from the back room of my parents (and now mine) house. It looks quite spectacular at night when they turn on the red lamps to stop aircraft headbutting it. Heres some background info on the Mendip mast from my notes.

Most of the masts are of a ball joint foot, that is, they sit on a giant ball joint, so that they can sway and twist in the wind. This was a lesson learned after the Emly Moor disaster which only used a roller joint foot, and therefore could not twist, and eventually sheared right off. One of the flailing guywires from that disaster actually cut a church in half (lol).

They are all hollow, with an internal ladder so engineers can reach the transmission deck near the top in relative safety. Some even have a winch operated lift inside. Most are equipped with backhaul microwave dishes around or near the base creating what is known as the GPO Microwave Backbone, the center of which is the Post Office Tower. That is to say, each of the microwave dums actually points directly at a recieving station, as the m.w. beam has very little spread.

Here's a little side-story for the conspiracists. Capenhurst Tower Incident. Its where the government built its own M.W. tower, to (illegally) intercept the GPO network and listen in on calls being made.

Some specifics on the Mendip Mast.

Mendip Transmitting Mast

Built by the BBC, and sold off to National Grid Wireless, operated by Arquiva, it supplies Digital TV cover for the W. of England. Site reference code 11000/141162.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Is that really the only function that a system like that could perform?

Those dishes on the tower are point to point microwave links. It is line of sight communications to the next tower. They are relaying data of some type. Could be cellular and or public safety communications data. These links have been around for years.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I wonder what happens when several of these towers are linked and active together the way you describe.
I'm thinking that it could be used to triangulate locations of any devices transmitting in range and not just cell phones.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

No, they can't be used to triangulate anything. The m.wave dishes are FIXED. That means they can't be rotated to find the angle of the signal you are trying to "triangulate". Microwae backhaul systems have less than a 1 degree spread. That means that in order to detect a signal, the origin of the signal has to be directly in front of, and at the same elevation as the dish, and have a line of sight with no obstacles.

The cellular antennae tho, are a different issue altogether.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

I get what you are saying.
Are you saying that the dish would not pick up on any signals on the ground without being tuned in or would they be able to pick up a faint signal without being moved?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The dish would need to be physically moved, which would break the link with the other towers. They are very highly directional, and will not "see" anything outside of 1degree from their center line.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

So is it possible in your understanding of the technology that cell phones can be triangulated?
www.al911.org...
www.hacking--thealliance.50megs.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

join