It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And then there was ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, the year is 2016 and we are in our second term of President Obama. Just 45 minutes ago Israeli forces attacked Iran and in doing so dragged the USA into a war.

***BREAKING NEWS***

We are getting word from our ground reporters that the USS John Stenis has been obliterated and the Iranians are saying that this could have been avoided if Ron Paul was elected, it is too bad because Ron has retired and is now living on his ranch in Texas.

In retaliation US Forces launched a massive counter offensive against Iran and staged an invasion. Sensing weakness Russian forces mobilized and are now arriving in Mexico, conventional warfare tactics have taken out NYC.

THE_PROFESSIONAL has declared himself supreme commander of the Eastern United States, and is effectively the most trained and highly qualified person leading the defense against the zionist attack on the United States. USA - Eastern Command has been split up into 30 sectors each headed by an ATS member under the leadership of THE_PROFESSIONAL.

It is unknown how this individual was able to gather a coordinated effort and effectively now control the eastern seaboard. All the traitors in congress are now being rounded and being taken summarily to their sentencing in guantanamo.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This was actually done in the Short Stories forum about 7 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was DeusEx's(which was published btw, I have a copy) but there were offshoots by Pisky and TheDemonHunter as well. You might enjoy them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Meanwhile in the West the Punisher2012 has issued a preemptive strike apon the Russian forces 46 miles South of the Mexico border. His band of ex.military comrads were already on stand-by awaiting orders on an attack on an unnamed threat to the US. Meanwhile Mexican "forces" have attempted to detain as many Russian operatives with promisses of cheap booze, and donkey shows. The affect has seemed to by a little time for the collective West to dig in...... more post on this bazaar Eastern act of agression right after a few words from our sponser....
edit on 21-1-2012 by punisher2012 because: grammer correction

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How does Canada make out in this scenario?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The Commander of the Eastern USA, made an immediate alliance with Corruption Exposed Code named Kommando Kanada in halting the evil forces, supplies, intelligence and assets were traded

edit on 21-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
break--- I am unable to raise the european command on satcom do we have any confirmation of its existence or has it been disbanded ---break

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

***BEGIN PGP ENCRYPTED MESSAGE***
24:87 ZULU TIME

EUROPEAN COMMAND IS ALIVE AND WELL. WITH THE COLLAPSE OF THE EURO, AND FIAT ECONOMIES IN EUROPE, IT HAS EFFECTIVELY WEAKENED THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THEY ONLY HAVE POCKETS OF RESISTANCE AND USE CARROTS AS MONEY.

HIGHLY ADVISE EUROPEAN COMMAND IN JOINING FORCES WITH AFGHANISTAN AS THEY HAVE THE TRAINING TO FIGHT ASYMMETRICAL WARFARE

***END PGP ENCRYPTED MESSAGE***

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Meanwhile in upper the midwest in the middle of a brutal winter, lcbjr1979 has set up an alliance with all hunters within in a 600 mile radius. Most of them ex military and more than willing to defend the USA from all who dare try to fight a war on our soil. With the internet sporadic at best, rumors have surfaced of an east coast rebellion being led by a man known as The Professional. At this time we are trying to verify the existance of this man and let him know the midwest is armed to hilt and very skilled in outdoor winter survival, unless these Russian soldiers come from siberia, it will be a very cold welcome to them if they try to hit us now.
edit on 21-1-2012 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
*Cough* arrogant *cough*

Just kidding mate.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyone there...hello..hello....This is High Valley Southern mnt refuge attempting contact with mid-west nomads. We have 2 ton shipment of dried meats and foods ready for movement to west coast. We are in dire need of large. amount of salt to continue mass production of food for shipments to Freedom Forces.

Will return in 2 days to check for communication. God Bless us all....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Mid west copies, we should be able to arrange a large supply of salt that you requier. We will send a convoy your way in approx. 72 hours. We will be staying off all main roads and advise you do the same. Will contact you again when enroute with a firm eta

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
****ALERT****

WARNING, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN INFORMATION THAT AMERICANS ARE PLANTING IEDS ON THEIR HIGHWAYS AND BACK ROADS TO TRY TO ATTEMPT TO STOP INVADING FORCES. BE ADVISED FOR MORE ALERTS

COMMANDER - EASTERN USA

****END ALERT****

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Guys, seriously. Why don't you start something like this in Collaborative Fiction? I've done that. It's fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I dont have writers status
I agree this would be really fun to do like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by intrepid

I dont have writers status
I agree this would be really fun to do like that.

No biggie. Writer status can be set up easily. masqua is the staffer responsible for that forum. You can PM him. I'll also link him to this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
****SUPPLIES ALERT****

OPERATIVES UNDER MY COMMAND HAVE LOCATED A 30 TON FOOD STORAGE THAT THE ELITES WERE HIDING IN WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE PROPERLY DISTRIBUTED THE FOOD AMONGST MY 30 SECTORS. DO ANY SECTORS NEED MEDICAL SUPPLIES.

****END SUPPLIES ALERT****

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
****SUPPLIES ALERT****

OPERATIVES UNDER MY COMMAND HAVE LOCATED A 30 TON FOOD STORAGE THAT THE ELITES WERE HIDING IN WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE PROPERLY DISTRIBUTED THE FOOD AMONGST MY 30 SECTORS. DO ANY SECTORS NEED MEDICAL SUPPLIES.

****END SUPPLIES ALERT****

High Valley Southern division in need of sulfa based antibiotics. Can trade tanned hides for shipment.

End transmission.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Confirmation, you will get an PGP encrypted itinerary of medical supplies with time and location and manifest.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Northern Midwest is sitting very well stocked in medical supplies, we can accomodate others if needed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's been about one week and I need some bagels, will trade w-88 nuclear warhead. Unused, good condition, comes with launch codes and remote detonator; free shipping, try before buy welcomed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join