It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hadron Collider And Unusual Earth Events Theory - Your help needed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A top scientist opposing the LHC said in a lawsuit that if a mini black hole was created it would descend into the Earths core where it will eat a quark at a time for about two or three years before beginning to eat atomic particles, then atoms, then molecules. The first signs would be earth weather anomalies, strange lights from the oceans, earthquakes. Then the rest will happen quickly.

The sounds heard around the world remind me of a sucking sound as if something were being sucked into a tin can or tunnel at high speed. This could be when the black hole is feeding.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
A top scientist opposing the LHC said in a lawsuit that if a mini black hole was created it would descend into the Earths core where it will eat a quark at a time for about two or three years before beginning to eat atomic particles, then atoms, then molecules. The first signs would be earth weather anomalies, strange lights from the oceans, earthquakes. Then the rest will happen quickly.

What scientific evidence did he back this up with? He's flying in the face of accepted physics - all the other top scientists including Stephen Hawking disagree, so he must have had something concrete... Who was the 'top scientist'?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

What scientific evidence did he back this up with? He's flying in the face of accepted physics - all the other top scientists including Stephen Hawking disagree, so he must have had something concrete... Who was the 'top scientist'?

They didn't believe him, but, given the incidents he claimed would happen seem to be happening, at least with the strange events, one has to wonder. Also, he said that the hole would be stationary within the earth and that mass would have to come into contact with it's event horizon for it to grow.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is a pre LHC site you all may find interesting, I am going to delve into the oodles of data right now.

Stop the LHC - until we know it's SAFE!

And here is a snippit that actually makes sense to me.

In theory, a miniature black hole created at rest relative to Earth is considerably different that one created by high-energy cosmic rays striking the Earth. If such high energy cosmic rays were to on occasion create a miniature black hole, as some theories have suggested, it would be traveling at very high speed [0.9999+ c] relative to Earth, and much like a neutrino, simply zip right through Earth in ¼ second without interacting, or if it did interact, it would glom on to a few quarks and barely slow. Conversely, any miniature black hole created at rest in a collider would essentially be trapped in Earth’s gravitational field, and over seconds to hours, slowly interact and acquire more mass, if Hawking radiation does not work as predicted, or as quickly as predicted, to cause the newly-minted miniature black hole to “evaporate”.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

They didn't believe him, but, given the incidents he claimed would happen seem to be happening, at least with the strange events, one has to wonder. Also, he said that the hole would be stationary within the earth and that mass would have to come into contact with it's event horizon for it to grow.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

I stated earlier in this thread that I don't - personally- see any more strange events than usual and statistics (I know, I know) back that up. I don't want to get into that because it could derail the thread, but let's accept for arguments sake that there is an increase in strange events then surely a black hole couldn't be responsible. Here's why in my opinion...

If a microscopic black hole had been created (and didn't evaporate), why go to the centre of the Earth? Why not start by devouring CERN?

If a black hole had been created and somehow found its way to the centre of the Earth before it evaporated, its growth would be exponential and would devour the Earth long before we noticed any effects.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Here is a pre LHC site you all may find interesting, I am going to delve into the oodles of data right now.

Stop the LHC - until we know it's SAFE!

And here is a snippit that actually makes sense to me.

In theory, a miniature black hole created at rest relative to Earth is considerably different that one created by high-energy cosmic rays striking the Earth. If such high energy cosmic rays were to on occasion create a miniature black hole, as some theories have suggested, it would be traveling at very high speed [0.9999+ c] relative to Earth, and much like a neutrino, simply zip right through Earth in ¼ second without interacting, or if it did interact, it would glom on to a few quarks and barely slow. Conversely, any miniature black hole created at rest in a collider would essentially be trapped in Earth’s gravitational field, and over seconds to hours, slowly interact and acquire more mass, if Hawking radiation does not work as predicted, or as quickly as predicted, to cause the newly-minted miniature black hole to “evaporate”.

Great find - seems very plausible... I hope the guys at MIT are correct about Hawking's theory!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If a microscopic black hole had been created (and didn't evaporate), why go to the centre of the Earth? Why not start by devouring CERN?

If a black hole had been created and somehow found its way to the centre of the Earth before it evaporated, its growth would be exponential and would devour the Earth long before we noticed any effects.

Particle smasher 'not a threat to the Earth'

A 2003 safety review for the LHC found "no basis for any conceivable threat". It acknowledged that there's a small chance the accelerator could create short-lived, mini black holes or exotic "magnetic monopoles" that destroy protons in ordinary atoms. But it concluded that neither scenario could lead to disaster.

Now I could be wrong, but wouldn't some magnetic monopoles be attracted to magnetized matter? And where would you find the majority of that on earth? Perhaps the earths core? You know what others are posting about this has now made me think about sink holes also. I am learning a lot today. Thanx everyone!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

correct me if im wrong -
but wasnt the ESM , that device hooked up to the ISS , alphamagnetic spectrometer, devised and constructed by cern?
and what it does? - it ' hoovers ' high-frequency rays from space, by an artificial 20.000 more gravityfield as earth.

..it was some time i abandoned looking into this.. - but remember the videos of ' firework around the iss '? it were blue (and red?) shooting short beams of light.
I was sure, that time ( and still am ) , that the ESM was collecting those rays, to ' distribute them '.
To what ? - to a grid of sattelites... from whom a certain number carry a Crystal in them.
.. i even found exerpts of studies from the 70s, describing ' the use of crystals in sattelites ' .

Than, i found that ' when crystals are hit by cosmic high-frequence particles, they - the crystals - give luminescense - red or blue ! - untill the core of the crystal is adapted to that specific range '

now,
suppose, that there would be a grid of sattelites around earth; and they are interconnected because of this 'energygrid ' derived from cosmic rays - at a certain frequency. And suppose, that what we call Dimension, is constructed by a certain platonic solid.

.. you know the maps of earth, were a platonic solid is projected onto, a dodecahedron. But the atmosphere around earth is a more complicated type platonic solid - causing the dimension - but to enhánce this dimension, one needs an even more complicated solid: and creating artificial 'pinpoints of a more advanced Solid ' , it could (?) be possible to have a higher dimension...

a higher dimension enveloping earth - suited for higher-dimensional beings to can appear in.
Or, put bluntly, they ' can play god '.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

do you know the half movie/half cartoon .. whats the name.. 'looney tunes ' ?

the story is about daffy duck and a boy, who fight against a company 'who wants to rule the world ', by 'turning people into monkeys so they can rule over them ' - and the people will be ' zapped, by a blue beam '.. ' coming from a grid around the earth '.. a grid 'formed by sattelites '.. and ' in those sattelites is a blue CRYSTAL '..

those who produced that movie, must laugh their ** off.. who of world inhabitants would actually ever believe, the movie tells exactly as it IS happening like that..?

any day now, this dimension - matrix - will be complete, and 'fired up '.
A cage.
playing and ruling your emotions and thoughtlife.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

.. if you ask me, it was never about 'finding that particle '
( didnt they admit that it was impossible last year or so?)
or neither about 'black holes '
.. i remember i saw once pictures of 'plaquettes in a room, in that building, with every plaquette every language of the world on each one ' ... so... what s going on there ?

The old collider - the tevatron - is a 'square building, black, like a platonic solid,
surrounded by a ring of water '
and that name tevatron reminds me suspiciously much of 'metatron '- you know, from the Cube.
Ah ?

..my guts tell me, when the EMS is devised as 'feeding the pinpoints of the stellated Solid ' around earth,
then the collider is a massive portal device.

sorry for the rant
- and for the poor way of posting - i m a total bummer with computers
- and like to keep it that way *grin* - i despise 'technic ' deeply

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Now I could be wrong, but wouldn't some magnetic monopoles be attracted to magnetized matter? And where would you find the majority of that on earth? Perhaps the earths core? You know what others are posting about this has now made me think about sink holes also. I am learning a lot today. Thanx everyone!

From what I've read I don't get the impression that magnetic monopoles would travel to the centre of the Earth. Although they are still hyperthetical, scientists are exploring the possibility of using them for practical purposes like construction. Here's a really interesting link I found...

Magnetic monopole experiment at CERN could rewrite laws of physics

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow I am finding some odd videos on Youtube. It seems this person is matching up sinkholes and earthquakes to temporal transfer. Now that is some deep stuff.
I am trying to understand it. But I think they are saying that the black holes are time traveling? It is an interesting theory. Think about it, they are doing time travel experiments with the LHC.

Here is a snippit from the long Youtube comment that the video poster wrote. Both videos have very long comments by the poster, if you want to read them.

CERN's publication of the problem of Neutrinos supposedly travelling faster then light in experiments between Geneva and Gran Sasso reveal the possibility of such causality. If the experiments is verified by Fermilabs, it means that time travel IS possible and linked with this the possibility of micro black holes appearing in an earlier time.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This thread is an absolute joke. The LCH collides protons... Do you know how small a scale this is? Any black holes (theoretically) created would annihilate within microseconds.

Why would the LHC have anything at all to do with strange rumbling noises and spirals?

Baffling

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsteve

Thanx for your input. Myself I am not even certain what to believe at this point. I am more in the discovery phase and was asking for help from ATS members.

Oh and to quote the article posted by insomniac:

At CERN, on the Swiss, French border, Pinfold's team will use the LHC, a particle accelerator 27 kilometres in circumference, to search for magnetic monopoles in the shrapnel like debris produced by colliding protons. The proton collisions will create unprecedented energy, 14 TeV. The tiny fireballs created in the impact will duplicate the energy produced just after the Big Bang, the event that created the universe.

Those tiny protons sound awfully powerful to me.

Anyways, I just invited the youtube poster of the above 2 videos to join this thread for an interesting twist. I hope they show up. Fingers crossed...

edit on 21-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Giant Sinkhole in Dagestan

Take a look at this new thread, think this is what the black hole hole would look like?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This is a bit crazy but someone suggested to me that those big ferris wheels they have put here and there are for some sort of time portal when the times right .What made them build all those wheels anyway a craze ?
Sound far out to me but thought i would mention it .Maybe the collieder and these are related lol

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yeah I saw that earlier today. I have no clue if it is related.. I know that sinkholes are a common and normal everyday occurrence. What I am wondering though, is if some in particular are caused by the LHC. And how would we detect and prove this? Would those affected have a certain signature in their soil via analysis?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Oh and to quote the article posted by insomniac:

At CERN, on the Swiss, French border, Pinfold's team will use the LHC, a particle accelerator 27 kilometres in circumference, to search for magnetic monopoles in the shrapnel like debris produced by colliding protons. The proton collisions will create unprecedented energy, 14 TeV. The tiny fireballs created in the impact will duplicate the energy produced just after the Big Bang, the event that created the universe.

Those tiny protons sound awfully powerful to me.

To put those numbers into context, an electron volt is the energy to move an electron through a potential difference of one volt. Fourteen TeV is 0.0000022428 joules. That's enough energy to power a 15 watt compact fluorescent lightbulb for 0.00000014952 seconds. Things that are "awfully powerful" in particle physics are not really what we would consider powerful in the macroscopic world. The 2010 Physics World article suggests they wanted something like 10 trillion 7 TeV p-p collisions over 18 months, which is enough to run one 15 watt CFL for 8 days, 15 hours, and 40 minutes. My own CFL has not produced a world-ending black hole, and I've run it for much longer than eight days, so I think we are safe.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

as far as i know any black hole created would drop down into the core, from thier density and not be visible in the sky

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Thank you, since this is about more than black holes.

I never took a physics class, so am limited in my knowledge.

Deleted as being a total waste of breathe( bytes)...

edit on 22-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join