It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's and Aliens Contact 2012 (Full Documentary) perfect for a audience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

One of the best 1 hour and 50 mins spent of my life on this Documentary.
STARLIGHTTIME

imagine if you should choose a documentary that could present all the aspects of the UFO/alien/abduction/disclosure.. then this documentary is great for you or your audience..

I really enjoyed this documentary, it covers the subject very well, and the speaker have a very nice calm voice along with some enjoyable background ambiant sounds

The documentary is 110 min long

Ufo's and Aliens Contact explores the secrecy surrounding the greatest cover-up of all time, presenting an overview of the UFO phenomenon, aliens, abductions, disclosure, and hyper-dimensional realities. Very Good Info!

edit on 21-1-2012 by Vandalour because: fixed time...

edit on 21-1-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Im pretty sure its 110 min long.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I will return in two hours.
-----

One side of crazy talking about the other side of crazy, all assuming all first hand accounts are factual an not made up.
edit on 21-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Now I have something to watch in the near future, thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
is there a version in German language?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
for anyone that has watched this version: Is the quality ok? its only 240 or 380, I have found alot of ufo videos of this quality to be unwatchable whenever a ufo is shown, im sure most are blurs of light anyway, but it makes it even harder to watch when th quality is greatly reduced

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've seen it and it's take is a pure pessimistic view.
edit on 1/21/12 by him777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
nice vid
although I think this
is Not new ... just re posted & dated jan 19 2012

pretty sure I saw this some 6 months ago
great watch

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
THis is a great movie for the whole family i believe. Since no swearing and no nudity that i noticed its better than disney nowadays. Thanks op
edit on 21-1-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: wrong response window

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Im 30 mins into it and all this abduction talk and creepy images of greys is making me paranoid.

I might watch it out tomorrow in the daylight lol.

Its strange no horror film scares me these days but documentaries like this creep me out!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When I heard "Disclosure Project" I almost turned it off. Then they started talking about how its full of crap, and I kept watching

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
When I heard "Disclosure Project" I almost turned it off. Then they started talking about how its full of crap, and I kept watching

Yes, but the conclusions are just as nutty as the disclosure project, except on the opposite spectrum.

Two people shouldn't argue about whether aliens are good or evil until they can prove the aliens exist first.

edit on 21-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

True. Its completely useless to say Aliens are evil or are after our body parts and want to rape us, when there are other perfectly good explanations for these kinds of memories coming out during hypnosis. None of this is proof of Aliens and as you say there is no point in arguing of Aliens are good or evil till they are proven to exist.

As far as I know, hypnosis is also used in treatment of child abuse victims. Maybe blaming trauma you don't completely understand on Aliens is an easy way to justify something that happened to you as child, such as being abused by a trusted person..
edit on 21-1-2012 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

True. Its completely useless to say Aliens are evil or are after our body parts and want to rape us, when there are other perfectly good explanations for these kinds of memories coming out during hypnosis.

As far as I know, hypnosis is also used in treatment of child abuse victims. Maybe blaming trauma you don't completely understand on Aliens is an easy way to justify something that happened to you as child, such as being abused by a trusted person..

Exactly, there is also the documented cases of 'practitioners' of hypnosis, directing their patients into believing or creating aliens in their memories.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks for this thread. I found the documentary interesting and informative. It was different in the sense that it tries to combine the New Age movement the insanity of the worlds present leaders and the widespread UFO sightings and abductions together.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Haha ....I felt the same way.

The movies points on how the new age movement is being a little naive makes a lot of sense.

I also love how it points out the negative intentions of Aliens through abduction and that it is being ignored by a lot of the ufo community.

What they do in those abductions is messed up..... there's no benefit to the abductor in any case

Thanks for sharing OP! .... I hadn't seen this one.. It was excellent.
edit on 21-1-2012 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess i must be the first one back....?
This is for all intents and purposes a very succinct analysis of the situation as it stands today ....
We can no longer deny that there is more to reality than we are allowed to know, both by the powers that control our goverments, and the powers that in turn control them.....Since the fifties we have been stumbling along in a more or less dual reality which has lassoed the ankles of our perceptions to a great extent.
The actys of witholding information which is a daily exercise in mind control by our goverments,has created two separate and distinct realities within the whole of society....
The one, based on science and physics of advanced nature, is able to conceal itself (buried within the reality which this advantage allows) those on the inside, to create for the majority ..
The obvious break point that the diverging time lines create eventually seems to have been reached and is manifesting itself in all sorts of unexpected ways.
The extremely more efficient advances in the hidden sciences have reached a point where they can no longer be explained away as occurences other than what they really are....
The amount of leakage of this hidden science i believe is bound to increase with time, and advances in knowledge of basic principals begin to aproach the scence fiction stage of the society within which this second science has been concealed.
Ultimately the forcing of disclosure is merely a matter of the greater disparities between the two,causing too much concern among the uninitiated majority being no longer capable of being hidden from them.....
Grudgingly, at that point, the science is revealed as piecemeal as possible to the general public....who may never understand the pricipals thus revealed anyway......and it is actually only the next generation who embrace and utilise such advances to the fullest extent possible....
While the hidden science is far beyond this stage and working on principals not yet quite visualised by us.
I am however, still unsure of the agendas , the timelines, the ultimate objectives of any or all the participants in this huge charade.....perhaps because this is merely the perceptions of the author,....but the deliberate procession of knowledge over the last century to me seems artificially constructed in many ways and for many reasons....
Not the least of which is the natural human greed we seem to possess in large quantities everywhere.....
I do wonder at times though, "Is this really natural"???
It seems also to be some sort of perfect control mechanism that can be counted upon to kick in just about predictably in many situations which could have easily been manipulated especially to create this situation.....
When examining the Abduction scenario, i have the distinct impression that the conduct of the abductors more resmbles the treatment of owners of stock towards their herds.
Hows this for a freaky thought?
Branding herds is a custom humans have practiced for as long as they have husbanded cattle........
Do you suppose that various ET entities could have created the several distinct racesof peoples(traceable thru matriarchical DNA) as a type of brand ?
Distinguishing one type of herd from anothers?(one genetic strain from other lab strains for ease of supervision and tracing etc?
Just sayin....there seems a tendancy that they do resist mixing with each other a certain amount......could this be a genetic coding instead of herd instinct or maybe both?
Just a few random thoughts this film engendered....
Great find! S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Do you suppose that various ET entities could have created the several distinct racesof peoples(traceable thru matriarchical DNA) as a type of brand ? Distinguishing one type of herd from anothers?(one genetic strain from other lab strains for ease of supervision and tracing etc?
reply to post by stirling

I have thought that exact same thing.

It's tough to swallow .....but the points you and others make are the ones closest to reality.

People's fear and denial allows to them to block those kinds of questions out.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
Im 30 mins into it and all this abduction talk and creepy images of greys is making me paranoid.

I might watch it out tomorrow in the daylight lol.

Its strange no horror film scares me these days but documentaries like this creep me out!

Tell me about it... I don't even watch horror movies anymore because I find them often too boring, but anything that involves ETs and abductions scares the hell out of me! Just right now while I was watching this video (the video the OP posted) my cell phone rang and I literally jumped off the chair and yes, I'm paranoid as hell right now and afraid to go to sleep. It's freaking creepy and this movie is absolutely pessimistic, but still a good watch in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks for this thread. I found the documentary interesting and informative. It was different in the sense that it tries to combine the New Age movement the insanity of the worlds present leaders and the widespread UFO sightings and abductions together.

Your welcome, I try to share all the new alien related documents that pop up on the web.
I love to share this information because I find the subject very intresting and I spend much time reading about it
I hope posting these kind of videos on ATS will inspire other ATS members to do the same and get intrested in the subject.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join