It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Persian Buttercup Flower - Star of David Cells - 'resurrection plant'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Why this? Why now? Are you seeing with understanding? God is speaking. This flower is know as the 'resurrection plant'.

"We have never before seen a structure like this in the cell walls of plants," says Dr. Rina Kamenetsky. "This is a very rare structure - maybe even unique." It's known as the ultimate survivor. It grows wild in Israel, thriving in the harsh dry conditions that would kill many other plants.

And what do the cells of this hardy survivor - a native Israeli Persian buttercup - look like under a microscope?

A Star of David.

Link to Article

It was the first time that Kamenetsky, a leading floriculturist, had seen a Star of David pattern on the cells of any plant.

It turns out that the cell walls of the storage roots of this particular plant serve as a shield. In winter, when the first rain comes, the cell walls block the sudden influx of water which could cause the cells to burst. At the same time, they protect the cells from dehydration by absorbing water.

WIKI

edit on 21-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't understand why they're calling it the "resurrection plant".

The Star of David has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection. It's two different religions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Resurrection Plant refers to its ability to survive for long periods of time without water and then, once water is available, it can thrive again. It's not referring to Jesus I don't think.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
more

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
edit on 21/1/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Flowers of stunning beauty. Thank you for the video.

As to the cell walls of the storage root having the same geometry as the Star of David...

The Golden Proportion in Nature

Sacred geometry can be applied to all living things.

This is not a Biblical statement about God and Israel.

Sacred consciousness is expressed in geometry throughout 3rd dimensional reality.

If the central stem of a plant is looked at closely, it can be seen that as the plant grows upward, leaves or branches sprout off of the stem in a spiraling pattern. In other words, in an over-simplified example, the plant grows up an inch, and a leaf or branch sprouts out of the stem. Then the plant grows up another inch, and once again a leaf or branch sprouts out, but this time it sprouts out in a different direction than the first. Once again, the plant grows upwards and another leaf or branch grows out of the stem, and once again we find that the leaf or branch has sprouted in a different direction than the one before it. If we were to connect the tips of the leaves or branches that have grown out of the stem, we would find that they create a very definite spiral pattern around the central stem.

edit on 21-1-2012 by antoinemarionette because: added quote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nice video! My grandmother had some of these. She called them by both names. I think one has a Catholic influence? They smell like bannanas. She had the white creamy colored veriety.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I get it.
X-ray crystallography shows the Star of David too.

And there are not two religions, one believes a messiah is coming and one believes He has already been and coming again. BTW soon, within a decade.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Double post. whoops

edit on 21/1/12 by AriesJedi because: As above

new topics

top topics

join