It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are women so hard to read?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why are women so hard to read? Maybe a woman can answer this for me. Everytime I think a girl is interested in me, turns out she has a boyfriend!!! I can never tell if they like me or not. It gets very annoying. I'm always afraid to ask people out because it's so damned impossible to tell if they're interested.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
\Everytime I think a girl is interested in me, turns out she has a boyfriend!!!

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:
I feel ya there man!

Answer us you....you....beautiful nice...and....um.....oh so sweet women

[Edited on 9/13/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If a girl is to friendly to you probably she does not wants to date you.

If a girl is nice to you but reserve then she may be interested.

and before you ask some body ask first if she has a boy friend,

Women are supouse to be hard to read so men get more interested.

[Edited on 13-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Aren't womens thoughts written in Braille?

[Edited on 13-9-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why? Because girls suck. Girls get a kick out of toying with others emotions because, well for one thing, we always have this damned feeling of superiority when it comes to sensitivity to others emotions.

BAH!

But honestly, girls love to have people in love with them, regardless of whether or not they are interested at all. If a girl finds out that someone is into her, she'll go out of her way to lead them on EVEN IF SHE DOESNT EVER FATHOM HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON. Why? Because we can, because we're bitter, and because for many of us, its the one place in which we CAN feel superior. Guys seem to get everything over girls, so if a girl can have a guy tied around her finger, its a definite ego booster.

Sometimes though, you will find sincere girls. Real girls. Real, beautiful people. These are called ladies, and if you find one, keep her close, treat her right, and the worlds problems will fall into place and harmony shall reign supreme.

Girls suck, but ladies are a treasure.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No but you are suppouse to spend a life time trying to decipher them, at least that is what my husband said and he still trying to find what makes me tick.:shk:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Marg,

Your typo is classic.
What makes me "thick"..

Just messing with you..
I love you for that one!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Generally reading difficulties can be corrected with literacy programs and remedial attention, if intervention is early enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Marg,

Your typo is classic.
What makes me "thick"..

Just messing with you..
I love you for that one!

I am not even going to fix that one yes you make me laugh, I am using now word perfect and its excellent but is on my regular computer, I am using Ms word and is on my lap top and it does not work on the grammar as good as word perfect. Sorry for that.

I fix it anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's ok Marg,

My wife accuses me of being "thick" all the time..
Thick headed, that is..

We should probably get back to helping Herman, ya think?

[Edited on 13-9-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes herman needs help,

Herman don't try to hard to get a girl the girl for you will come, now I don't know how old are you but, always listen don't argue, and never try to be what you are not.

Perhaps you are looking for the wrong girl and the one for you is already next to you just turn around and say hello.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well yea im almost certain girls love jsut to toy with ur emotions. The worse thing other then them havin a boyfriend is not hainving one but loving someoen. THey get u hooked on em and they seem interested and out of teh blue they stop talkin to ya and u find out amonth later they are with there ex.

Or how bout this. GO out witha girl for 6 months everything is going great. YOur thinkin of letting ur guard down and just goin with it. THen she dumps ya and u find out she was engaged the whole time.

well thats my pst expierences. Just had a reverse tho tonight lol. Girl said she was "talkin" to soemone then outta the blue she was i just siad that where u knwo i didnt have a guy i wana hang out with u.

Quicksilver is a happy kid tonight because of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
MA,

Care to comment?
Translate?
Speculate?

I no u can!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks for all the responses. It's not one girl, it's like...every girl haha. I'm 17, by the way. At my theatre, where I work, there are a bunch of good looking girls. They seem interested...and then they have a boyfriend! I'm not ugly or anything. It's hard for me to get a girlfriend because of how I am though. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I'm a virgin (by choice), and I don't go to those parties where people are drinking, having sex, and doing God knows what else. Could be I'm too nice, I dunno. But it's so hard to find a good looking girl (physical attraction is a little important to me), who doesn't do stupid stuff, who's not a whore (Not that all women who have pre-marital sex are whores), and...isn't in a relationship. They're so hard to find
. And I'm one of those people who can have a crush on a girl for months and never tell her.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Herman at your age you are not in any hurry and trust me you don't need a serious relationship at all, just have fun and enjoy your life, plenty of time to find someone right now I am going to sound probably like your mother, finish school and get to college and then girls will come to you if you have a good degree and a good job then you have the choice to be chosy.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Also you could turn the tables.

If you like someone and you suspect they like you... Turn the tables, make her want you more...

Alot of times girls go for the guy that isn't paying 100% to her.. If he is then well she'll just step all over him...

Sometimes you have to wear the pants if you want to get alittle further.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Why are women so difficult to read? It's those strange emotion things. Besides hunger, drinky and sexual urges, men are forgien to such things. Or perhaps its just the multiple personality disorders.

*duck and cover*

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Why are women so difficult to read? It's those strange emotion things. Besides hunger, drinky and sexual urges, men are forgien to such things. Or perhaps its just the multiple personality disorders.

*duck and cover*

Hahaha. Agreed.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You all need to count your blessings. To have girls interested in you is something to be thankful for. A lot of us don't have it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That's the problem, I don't know if they're interested!!! AHHH.

See, I know I'm not bad looking, but I'm bad at judging how good-looking a guy is. (no this isn't just a homophobic thing...it's just true.) The thing is, I look young. I'm 17, but my face looks alot younger than that. I'm not all that short (about 5'9), and I don't act young. I just have that kind of face... I can't tell if girls like me or not, that's why it's called "Why are Women So Hard to Read?" heh heh, it's annoying!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join