It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashed teen speaks of terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

A PERTH teenager has spoken of his terror after he was violently bashed by a gang of thugs who repeatedly kicked him and stomped on his head after being racially taunted.

Perth detectives are hunting up to 20 youths, believed to be of African descent, who were involved in the attack in the city at 11.30pm last night.

Two males - aged 16 and 17 - have already been charged, but police have not ruled out further charges being laid.

This afternoon, 19-year-old James Claxon told how a night out with mates turned into a nightmare when he was allegedly set upon by the gang, attacked and robbed of his wallet and mobile phone.

Mr Claxon said he and four friends had just got off a train and had been walking through Forrest Place towards a city nightclub when they were confronted by the group.

``They were walking through in the same proximity and they've basically started running at us and they caught me and have beaten me up and stolen my things,'' he said.

``The only thing I heard before they caught me was: `Who are these white c**ts?' It was totally unprovoked.

``They kicked me in the head a few times, stomped on my head a few times, kicked me in the kidneys and the ribs. It was mostly around the head and the ribs.

``I was probably out cold for two minutes before my mates picked me up and dragged me towards a taxi to get to hospital.''

(Source)

A racially motivated, unprovoked attack by a large gang of youths on a small group of friends takes place on Friday night. The victim was bashed, had his possessions stolen and was racially abused. Did you hear about this story? Nope, neither did I. I only came across it while browsing a linked news website today. Why was this story not making national headlines? Why isn't there a huge uproar in the Australian community about this? Why are community leaders not preaching racial/culture harmony? Why are we not hearing pleas for tolerance by social commentators? Is it because the victim happens to be White?

edit on 21/1/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yep. Same thing in the U.S. Don't you know? It's not motivated by race or a race crime in any way if it's done to a white person. Because only whites can be racist.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey guys,

This is rather shocking yes.

Would it have anything to do withAustralia Poised To End State Racism

Perhapse we can recognise aboriginies and that been deemed non racial, However when someone is beaten up by a group of thugs from "Africa" its okay...

This makes me sick, A little bit like the Asian guy who was beaten up.

The video needs age verification so you might need to log in, This again is another cowardly act not picked up by any news source, However it was the people who brought it to the attention of others (Such as the filmer of this clip... posting it online)

All the Best

WRC559

edit on 2/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: gratuitous link removed

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound racist or discriminatory, but they all come over here to Australia and other Western countries to start a new life, yet they bring all their old habits with them. There has been a huge influx of African people to Australia over the past year, and i must say, 8/10 of them have shown disrespect and digusting manners in public areas. I think the government should put in a policy to actually teach immigrants things like respect and stuff, because the current system in Australia isn't working.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
just how did they get into australia?
australia has some of the toughest immigration policies out there.
if i were to emmigrate from the UK, i would need to have at least 40,000 AUS dollars saved.

so i would have no chance of getting in there

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
just how did they get into australia?
australia has some of the toughest immigration policies out there.
if i were to emmigrate from the UK, i would need to have at least 40,000 AUS dollars saved.

so i would have no chance of getting in there

Are you serious?
That means the Africans must be loaded
Unless they are Asylum seekers who have been released?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
maybe they emmigrated to the Uk where our soft touch policies gave them a house, car and all of the benefits under the sun.

then they saved and sold the cars and then got into australua that way. lol
good old UK!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

Africans over here are loaded with bloody sports cars, $400,000 houses and suits, yet i have never seen one go to work, not anywhere

edit on 21-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They really need to round up every gang in the world no matter the age and kill them. They have no purpose on this world other than hurting people.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
They really need to round up every gang in the world no matter the age and kill them. They have no purpose on this world other than hurting people.

That would be a fairly easy thing to do. Simply observe, record, then declare war against each individual violent/criminal gang.

The benefit of that is you can try the gang members with treason(for being at war against their own country).

join