It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread the ATS Word and you might win $100!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Does a 10 watt argon laser projector pointed at the clouds count? LOL

Thats a sure way to get lots of news, or dressing as SO and standing at time square for a week straight.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I remember during Bush's inauguration they unfurled banners for their upstart site in 2001, thousands of people poured in that day and it now boasts over 50000 members.

All in all some kind of stunt like that can bring in thousands of people.....great idea!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is amazing idea SO

I have afew ideas, when will we see the rules?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I live in NY so this might be an easy task to do

Well I'm still teenager, so if I make a ruckess, I might get on the NEWs.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Amazing idea.

The first thing i though of was members honing their photoshop skills up and waiting to release their amazing advertising images!

There would be one way to stop this, when new members register there should be an option for "Where did you hear of ATS?/And the name of the person" Or something along those lines,this would be a definitive way of really knowing.

It's going to be in the local newspaper for me!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmmm, well, what are the rules? I could maybe get something done at the local high schools. People love me at my Alma Mater, sure could get them to put flyers up. What if I just go around leaving flyers on peoples windsheilds at a parking lot? Could hand out hundreds that way. Or go the the apartment complexes near here and leave flyers everywhere. or all of the above. Can't really make it on news or in papers without doing something illegal, and no want jail, but flyers, those are easy to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Iv already been walking around with my own ATS shirt with the URL in big red letters on the weekends....and I was interviewed on Fox news about some shooting in DC a few months ago when I was wearing the shirt...too bad I dont have a pic of that

Ill just have to think of something else to do to get in the Media!!!

Toothbrush
Trash Can
Shower Rack
Ironing board

EDIT....oops...my mom called me and told me a list of things I needed to bring from the house...and I typed them in the reply window as I was writing a reply....hehe

[Edited on 14-9-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I might put up a huge banner on Canterbury Cathedral and ill scale the side aswell
that will get media attention

[edit on 14-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well, I can try doing that way, but I found a font almost identical to the one in the ats logo, so I made a flyer, going to put em up all over Overland Park, its a big city, so im hoping to attract some new members.

I dont want any money, i'd rather help the ats community without getting a prize for it.

[edit on 9-14-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I could probably get ATS advertisment on my schools cable TV channel that I help run.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Your school has a cable TV channel!!! Never mind. Oh well go ATS!!! All I need to do is have ATS painted on my chest. Then I can run around without a shirt on. Wonder how much publicity I'll get.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is a great thing...

I wish I could shove in on the "Fox and Friends" windows...those people need to learn about Ignorance, and how they ooze it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Maybe I'll scale the fences at Buckingham Palace whilst wearing my Spiderman costume, then unfurl a banner advertising ATS, bet that hasn't been done yet....!!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Maybe I'll scale the fences at Buckingham Palace whilst wearing my Spiderman costume, then unfurl a banner advertising ATS, bet that hasn't been done yet....!!

Shouldn't be hard, Batman got in there and he doesn't have any real superpowers.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

That's a very interesting idea. You could use the 100 to help post bail.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
WOO! im in. i think. again, NYC baby, ill throw something around times square, TRL, who knows. i wish i knew tom brokaw...

oh, one more thing. lets not become the next goldenpalace, shall we? only minor law breaking allowed!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My town is pretty small so local news can't be to hard for me. Or maybe I should put on a costume beat up bad guys and yell out "DENY IGNORANCE!" and then write abovetopsecret.com all over the place as my trademark. I'll call my self something like Cyber-Man or Cyberdude. Oh well I guess I'll never look as cool as Skeptic.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the easiest way to do this is...wait till new years eve...come to time sqaure....find a camera crew....start waving the above top secret url frantically and you'll instantly get a lot of points

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
SO - I have a question...

There's about a 90% chance I can do this at an FSU football game...have a little flip sign with GO FSU! or some other meaningless crap on one side and our URL and motto on the other...but I'm wondering whether or not a simple photo of the taped broadcast on TV would work...or maybe if one of the mods watches the game they can vouch for me?
I dunno...fill me in....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join