It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox has an article laying out 3 scenarios for the SC Primary, none of wich include Ron paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous. It is to be expected from the MSM, but it still gets to me.

Link

The article lays out 3 possible outcome for the election in SC tomorrow, here are their predictions.

Scenario One: Romney Squeaks By

Finishing Order: Romney, Gingrich, Paul, Santorum

Scenario Two: Newt Nukes Romney

Finishing Order: Gingrich, Romney, Paul, Santorum

Scenario Three: Right Can't Unite

Finishing Order: Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, Paul

This just cracked me up. I got a good laugh out of it. I suppose it is possible for Ron Paul to come in 3rd or 4th in this election, I think it is highly unlikely. Hopefully the voice of the people wins out and Dr. Paul becomes our next president. If not.

I am leaving the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ridiculous, with Ron in second place as we speak. What is going on? Are we just selling the Presidency to the highest bidder?

FOX is so losing credibility with conservatives, now that Canada has banned them for lying.
edit on 1/20/2012 by Jim Scott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So all the polls show Paul in a fight for 3rd and not close to Newt or Rom. So you think that FOX should ignore that and put out scenerios where Paul wins?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ron paul and fox have a conflict of interest. i am not suprised this happened.

the corruption is strong in fox and people know it...i think nothing of it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Fox has long ago made it clear they are anti- Ron Paul and Pro- Status Quo. They were Bushs best friend and helped make everyone sure Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. I dont care what Fox thinks, grab the Judge and burn the rest down.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

What kills me is that the crowd had to chant Ron Paul's name for them to even acknowledge him on stage and let him answer the questions. RP is the only one left, actually the only one in several decades, that shoots directly from the hip, says what he means and means what he says. He is exactly what this country needs..it is just too bad that the media guide the 'sheeple' to adhere to their plan-set-in-stone agenda.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Originally posted by MrSpad
So all the polls show Paul in a fight for 3rd and not close to Newt or Rom. So you think that FOX should ignore that and put out scenerios where Paul wins?

I think that's exactly what some expect. A fantasy scenario wherein, at the last minute, all the "stupid" washes away and people see the "halo of freedom" behind Ron Paul's head and their voting stylus is inexplicably drawn to vote for Ron Paul at all costs.

Ron Paul wins with 100% of the vote! Romney, Gingrich and Santorum hold hands and walk away dejectedly, crying.

The article included Ron Paul!
He's in 3rd and 4th place, which is where he's been all along. I WISH he'd win the GOP nomination, but I don't think he has a chance.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Fox has an article laying out 3 scenarios for the SC Primary, none of wich include Ron paul

You mean ... FOX has an article laying out three scenarious for the South Carolina primary, none of which include Ron Paul as WINNING. Really though - they have him in third or fourth place which is probably going to happen. I'm not seeing anything wrong with their layouts .. (except for the fact that, personally, I would rather see the results flipped upside down).

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
On the Dutch (Radio 538 ) radio news bulletin they said today that it was almost sure Romney wins the republican presidential over all.

Not a word on Ron Paul.

Same as with building 7 and the BBC, the foreign partners have the scenario's already, we just need to wait the "play" is over, and not broadcast too soon.
edit on 21-1-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Maybe you guys are right and I am expecting to much from the MSM. Hopefully after watching the debate, the good people of SC will realize what scumbags the other candidates are, and vote for Paul.

Ultimately we will just have to wait for the SC results.
edit on 21-1-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Maybe you guys are right and I am expecting to much from the MSM. Hopefully after watching the debate, the good people of SC will realize what scumbags the other candidates are, and vote for Paul.

Looks like Paul will take 4th. Still thats better than last.

edit on 21-1-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by watchitburn

Looks like Paul will take 4th. Still thats better than last.

edit on 21-1-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

Ummm....in SC...4th place is last place.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It appears that the op-ed was right on the mark -- Gingrich -40% (it surprised me that it was THAT high, but reports I've read said that undecided voters were influenced by the debate we all watched Thursday), Romney 28%, Santorum - 17% (I bet he'll be the next one to drop out), Paul - 13%

These match numbers I've seen at exit polls.

Now we have 3 states, 3 different winners. Paul chose to not compete in Florida although he's on the Monday night debate there.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
...and technically, Herman Cain, who was on the ballot and got 1% of the vote, came in last.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
annnnnd now we see why.....

give it up folks

he even annoyed everyone to the point where he would be a worse pick than palin for veep

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I got an email from Dr. Paul today and looking at the bright side of the SC defeat he had this to say:

After achieving historic results in Iowa and New Hampshire, our campaign quadrupled its total from 2008 in South Carolina last night!

It's really only just begun folks.

top topics

join