It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gasoline Prices In Your Area.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

Beaverton, Oregon, $3.37 a gallon for regular.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by SaMgLo87
How the heck can they get away with charging SO MUCH MONEY!!!! How do they expect people to survive?

They get away with it because people will pay it it is when people stop buying that the prices drop. Have a gas sipping 35 MPG plus car and trot it out when the price hits over X.XX$ per gallon and the prices will drop.

They don't care what you have to sacrifice to survive.

Price for gas in the USA will drop to $2 a gallon when the GOP walks back into the White House.

Drill - Baby - Drill

The Keystone Pipeline would help us out now but Obama killed it & the jobs it would
have created.

People like you make me want to cry. The value of gas hasn't really gone up or down too much in the last few years.

Let me repeat that:THE VALUE HASN'T CHANGED MUCH. It is just that the US dollar has been eviscerated by Obama.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
$3.59 Olympia, wa

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I saw a recent news broadcast on gas prices in the USA. I'm curious to see what people have to say because I noticed the gas in my town is much more than they say. Here in good old New York, about 45 miles north of Manhattan, we are STILL paying 3.80 a gallon. The news broadcast said New York has the most expensive gas in the country, at 3.60 a gallon. I'd like to know where in New York you can get gas for 3.60 a gallon! The cheapest I can find is 3.75. If you are down south, out west, or even in another country, how much do you pay for a gallon of gas?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

With 42 gal. in a barrel of crude, and they get 19 gal. of gasoline from it, not to speak of the two grades of diesel
then kerosene, motor oils, grease . They make a fortune off a barrel of crude!!!! If someone could break this all
down, then we would see how bad we're getting ripped off.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This post makes me nostalgic. I grew up 50 miles north of NYC. You must be very close to my hometown. Anyway here in NH it's around $3.50ish. But this is 3 days later so it was probably less when you wrote this. Cause it's going up everyday now, it seems.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by afsalazar
$3.59 Olympia, wa

Did an oil refinery explode up there?

I heard that is one of the reasons Obama is in trouble. - Gas Price Spike -

-----------
With the GOP back in control of Washington DC, the price of gas will fall to less than

$2 a gallon.

That sounds like a great stimulus to our economy.

More money in our pockets = GDP growth

Consumer spending is 2/3rds of the economy.

Welcome to Economics 101.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Session13

Beaverton, Oregon, $3.37 a gallon for regular.

For the big picture go to Gas Buddy.com.

Obama will have to do something. If the price goes much higher people will begin

to change their behavior and drive less.

- Gas Buddy.com -

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
In Ottawa Canada it's 1.21 a litre which is about 5.00 a gallon !!!!

Unreal. How the heck can they get away with charging SO MUCH MONEY!!!! How do they expect people to survive?

People ARE surviving. TPTB know what they're doing. They can't COMPLETELY starve their slaves. Who else is going to do their work??? The system is DESIGNED to keep you WORRIED. It wants you to WORRY about your family, your bills, your health and beauty. Of course it wants you to WORRY about them 'der "terrorists", hating you because you're "FREE".

Gas prices in Diego.....$3.89 I'm sooooooo glad i stopped driving. My truck has sat in the same spot, for 2 years. I'm NOBODY'S bi-atch!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
$3.76/gallon in South Florida (that's 87 of course)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
1.31 here in St. Thomas Ontario, Canada, that works out to 4.96 a gallon and they are threatening us with 1.50 a litre by summer or 5.69 gallon. I think that some people aren't taking in the other expenses we have as a result of the ever increasing price of gas. 4 litre bag of milk 5.69; loaf of bread 3.00; can of coffee 12.00 or more, 12 pack of diet coke 5.69. I only put 30.00 in gas when i do have to get the stuff and it seems to give me 1/2 a tank or less than 300 kms to empty, Drive 30 km round trip to work but for some reason my km to empty seems to double that, not sure what is going on there, 4 days after spending 30 bucks i'm putting in another 30.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In the Dallas TX area, the gas prices are currently between $3.39 to $3.70 depending on where you fill up...YES, that's a $0.31 PER GALLON difference. I use gasbuddy.com to find the best prices near my house.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
*** looks down at his feet shaking his had back and forth*******

$3.75 a gallon.

Just glad I have a company vehicle and a gas card.

In Kentucky.
edit on 24-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
$1.41/litre here in Vancouver BC today summers during peak gouging season I have seen $1.50+/litre so ya not so bad for ya'll down south right now top of the forty-nine were getting robbed

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
New Zealand - $2.17 per litre which is around $7 US for a gallon.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here in the Central Valley of California, I'm paying $4.30. This whole thing is ugly and I feel for the worst. It really doesn't help any if your like me the average joe who is living from pay check to check.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I´m in Estonia and we are currently paying for one liter of Unleaded fuel € 1.360(1.82$), thats 6,87 dollars per/gallon. The average in EU is € 1.519(2.04$) per one liter of fuel. 7,71 dollars per/gallon in US.

Here`s the full list of current prices in EU

Compared to US $4 a gallon or more, the people in EU are paying ridiculous prices. And i belive we ain´t seen nothing yet. For now i´m good because i don´t own a car, and it does not have a direct impact at the moment, but when the cost of food is starting to go up...worrisom.

And here i put in comparisom the Local Purchasing Power. It shows relative purchasing power in buying goods and services in a given city for the average wage in that city. If domestic purchasing power is 40, this means that inhabitans of that city with the average salary can afford to buy 60% less typical goods and services than New York City residents with an average salary.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
$3.50 here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

As a side note, it's great to see fellow ATS members from all over the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Belize (Central America) 10.82 per gallon

Source

Fuel Prices Increase Again!
Friday, January 20, 2012, 18:59
This news item was posted in Hard Hitting, Uncategorized category and has 0 Comments so far.
Last increase was January 1st

Belize City, January 18, 2012

If Belizeans were expecting relief from the high cost of living in the New Year, ‘nuttin noh go soh’. With the cost of fuel already high, for Belizeans, the news that the prices were going up once again felt like pushing a knife deeper into an already painful wound.

At midnight on Tuesday, January 17th, prices jolted past $11.00.

Premium gasoline went up by 32 cents, and now costs $11.22 a gallon. Regular gas jumped by 27 cents, and now costs $10.82. Diesel fuel saw the largest increase, as it went up by 45 cents and now stands at $10.49.

The increase in prices is the second in about two weeks. The last increase in prices was January 1st.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Weaverville, North Carolina, as of 3/10/11: Prices range from $3.65/gallon to $4.14/gallon.
Barnardville, North Carolina, as of 3/10/11: Prices range from $3.87/gallon to $4.14/gallon.
Various towns in South Caroline: Prices ranged from $3.40/gallon to $3.68/gallon
Various towns in Georgia: Prices ranged from $3.55/gallon to $3.67/gallon.

(I did a trip from Weaverville, NC to Jefferson, GA yesterday.)

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join