It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gasoline Prices In Your Area.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This morning in Coquitlam, BC Canada, the gas price was $144.7/liter X 3.785 = $5.476 a gallon today. With prices ever rising I think the $6 gallon will be north of the 49 this spring. maybe even a $6.50 gallon ($1.70 a liter) which in my opinion would be outta this world, but the way things are going maybe not out of the question...

SaneThinking

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well its finally happend and they said it would Gas prices in the lower mainland of British Columbia have now eclipsed $1.50/L or $5.71/G and all reports have it going higher in the coming months as they gouge us during the summer driving season. Gotta love the price per barrel going down and prices for gas rising to where they haven't been. Seems ass backwards too me???

SaneThinking

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was in France a couple of weeks ago and petrol was about $2.30 CAN a litre. That, kind sir, is messed up.

Back in Southwestern Ontario, it's sitting at $1.29 CAN a litre. Right across the border in the US, it is about $0.97 CAN a litre.

Guess where I'm getting mine??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

Bassett, Virginia near Martinsville has gas at $3.21 for regular which is the lowest I have seen in our area. Roanoke, Virginia is about a dime more on average yet the local convenience stores are still at $3.60 for regular.

I usually run premium because I get better gas milage and the 5.9 motor runs much better on it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

84 cents a litre holy crap like a flash back to 1999 here in Canada LoL, how with the rest of the states up around $4 something a Gallon are you guys getting off so lightly thank your lucky stars eh LoL

SaneThinking

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join