It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's really in need of the "wake-up" call?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Okay so I randomly pondered this thought on one of my late afterwork smoke sessions and it kinda blew my mind to think more on it so I decided to share it with ATS

anyways we here on ATS and many other people around the world who are keenly observing and are concerned for the state of global affairs,it seems most of us have at one time or another have all seen the Youtube vids of compilations of truths and corruptions and what is really happening,many having somewhere in the title "WAKE UP" many of these vids I have seen with this "slogan" and as time goes along I feel myself and many others have noticed what seems like a snowball effect,more and more and MORE outrageous news by the week,with what seems each week producing something more vexing than the one prior.

If you have been paying attention to the state of the world...it really does seem hopeless,I have been almost completely demoralized,and as time goes on it seems to be getting more and more bleak,and I am very sure many of us have alerted our friends and family on such news and videos only to have them completely ignore it...it appears as if the only people we are showing this outrageous news,and telling to wake up are people already similiar to ourselves and already know about the truth/corruption and all have the same general vibe to how they wish things should be.

Then I started thinking to myself about everything and thought...am I the one who is to be "waking up"? are all of those people telling everyone else to wake up one of the others who must be awoken?All this hype over Iran...the Israel/Palestine feud,Fukushima,Monsanto...and all the other shocking truth you discover that is wrong in this world..Are we being given "Shock" Therapy on a so-called "soular" level if you will?

Perhaps the more deception we discover in our world the more we understand what Truth is,and the more we understand what the Truth is,the more we will want to know it!

Opinions???
edit on 12/29/11 by ArtOfTrance because: taking the paragraph suggestion

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

I really struggled to read the OP.

Sorry mate, but i cannot comment on it, it makes no sense to me. I find it too hard to follow.

vvv

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
Okay so I randomly pondered this thought on one of my late afterwork smoke sessions and it kinda blew my mind to think more on it so I decided to share it with ATS

anyways we here on ATS and many other people around the world who are keenly observing and are concerned for the state of global affairs,it seems most of us have at one time or another have all seen the Youtube vids of compilations of truths and corruptions and what is really happening,many having somewhere in the title "WAKE UP" many of these vids I have seen with this "slogan" and as time goes along I feel myself and many others have noticed what seems like a snowball effect,more and more and MORE outrageous news by the week,with what seems each week producing something more vexing than the one prior.If you have been paying attention to the state of the world...it really does seem hopeless,I have been almost completely demoralized,and as time goes on it seems to be getting more and more bleak,and I am very sure many of us have alerted our friends and family on such news and videos only to have them completely ignore it...it appears as if the only people we are showing this outrageous news,and telling to wake up are people already similiar to ourselves and already know about the truth/corruption and all have the same general vibe to how they wish things should be...then I started thinking to myself about everything and thought...am I the one who is to be "waking up"? are all of those people telling everyone else to wake up one of the others who must be awoken?the more deception we discover in our world the more we understand what Truth is,and the more we understand what the Truth is,the more we will want to know it!Not to mention all this hype over Iran...the Israel/Palestine feud...and all the other shocking truth you discover that is wrong in this world..Are we being given "Shock" Therapy on a so-called "soular" level if you will?

Opinions???

If we can view our glasses as 1 quarter full, instead of 3 quarters empty, then we will be able to fiercely defind the 1 quarter we have left. The free Internet is something we do have left; we'll have to work hard to keep that
edit on 20-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
sorry about that

i'll try to translate it better LOL
what I meant was,Im sure we have all seen those vids showing what is really happening in the Middle East,Israel/Palestine,Extreme Corruption,Fukushima,Oil spills and whatever other outrageous,frustrating,or shocking news we have been seeing over the past year or more and it seems as time goes along the news is getting more and more outrageous.Many of us have also attempted to alert our peers I am sure about these events and new happening and it seems as though they are completely ignored except by those who already are aware of it.In other words,we are informing the people who already care instead of sending our message to those who do not care which is why we chose to alert our peers that dont know.Anyways back on topic,I have noticed also that many of the threads/videos I have seen along my voyage to information that many of the Subjects contain somewhere in the name "Wake Up" and it has also become the catchphrase for those who wish to pass on this information to those who do not know it,we often wish how people would wake up already and see what is before them.It seems as if the news is getting more and more shocking and outrageous and those of us who actually care and pay attention are being almost overwhelmed with all of this information...
So for those of us alerting others to "wake up" are failing and for those who hear already know.Maybe WE,the ones who know of the corruption and bad in this world and have a dream of a better world are the ones who need to "wake up" is it possible all of this shocking appalling things happening in the world are being used as a kind of "shock therapy" to jolt us out of this negative reality into a different one?Idk how else to word it :/

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Opinions???

First, use some paragraphs... you have an excellent question, I think, but I agree, it is very hard to read.

That said, it has been my opinion for some decades that we in the US are living in a collapsing culture. It is now getting to the point of being obvious, but many people still don't want to see it.

And that's OK. Everybody is as "awake" as they can be at any given time. For some, the reality of what is going on, and coming up, is just too much to deal with, so they don't. And for now, the pretense still works, for the most part. Although it is getting harder to ignore.

As far as who needs a wakeup call, I very highly doubt that any "normal" person, who isn't already up to their eyebrows in the behind-the-scenes machinations, has any real possibility of finding out what is "really" going on.

It seems almost daily now that we hear about how something held for decades to be true turns out not to be. The puppetmasters are yanking the strings, and reality is blurred. The current Iran hysteria is an excellent example... here we are (the US) being all victimy about how nasty Iran is, when we have nobody but ourselves to blame for about 99.999% of the problems we have with Iran.

We can but go with what we know to be true. As much as we can "know" truth at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I wasnt aware of how clumpy everything would look,my fingers were just flying across the keyboard ya know

I apologize for any diffuculty you guys and any future readers will have of understanding this..I just really thought some of the minds on ATS would get this question more then any of my friends,except a couple.This was just a little theory and when I thought this it struck the core of me...like "whoa......."

anyways I guess all there is to do is sit back and see what the Universe has in store for us

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I wasnt aware of how clumpy everything would look,my fingers were just flying across the keyboard ya know

Streamofconsciousness posting... happens to the best!

anyways I guess all there is to do is sit back and see what the Universe has in store for us

eeeeeyup...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it's called preaching to the choir. Here on ATS, you are preaching to the choir. We KNOW.

And when you try to preach to the congregation, they will stick their fingers in their ears and go, "Lalalala, I can't hear you!" Or they will get angry and go off on you. The least likely thing to happen is that they actually listen to you, and think about what's going on.

These are the ones that will die quickly in the upcoming upheavals. Sorry bout that.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Personally I think so many of the "wake up" messages on YT and her are rubbish that the boy has "cried wolf" far too often.

No one seriously believes any of it any more.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

I think I get your drift . . .

I read you saying that the more we are awash in DECEPTION, the bigger, better handle we have on what truth is and the more we want it.

My bias would put it this way . . .

This era is being used to

shove folks faces in evil and deceptions and corruptions so that they see what the fruit of all that results in--death.

I don't know how many will make the leap of understanding, though . . . from their own personal rebellions to having a government of wholesale treasonous rebellious, power mongering traitors . . .

I think this era is going to

DEMONSTRATE BEFORE ALL CREATION

the primary TRUTH, imho,

That

LIFE WITH GOD IS LIFE

LIFE APART FROM, IN REBELLION AGAINST GOD = DEATH.

The USA had arguably the best human form of government . . . that was evidently quickly controlled shortly after or in the midst of its founding by the satanic globalists.

So . . . we end up forced to face the fact that even a great form of government . . .

by the people, for the people, of the people . . .

will end up as deadly as a tyrannical dictator . . .

apart from God.

top topics

join