It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOPA brought me here....and I see way more than that....Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Was reading about different SOPA articles floating around and led me here....Thought I'd join.

Don't let the name get to you. I am not a Troll. Promise. Just got a little kick out of the name hehehe.

Anyways, hope to meet some of you here, although I've seen some pretty rude people posting before signing up. Oh well not my problem!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You just found this site and you already know what an ATS troll is? And your already calling people out for being rude? Sounds to me like you are an ATS retread, but ok, welcome! You will come here for the SOPA, but you will stay here for its beauty

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ATStroll

Dear ATStroll,

No doubt a moderator will be by soon to give you the rules. Why don't you tell us something more about yourself, what are you the most interested in, which threads intrigue you the most. By the way, if you quote, attribute the quote and let us know the source. It is also a good idea to talk more than link, good luck and peace, Here is a song for you.

YouTube - Jerry Reed "Amos Moses"

Please notice that I gave the website and the name of the video that was listed on the website. We don't want to take advantage of copyrights without following the fair use doctrine, basically, attribute your sources and comment more than you quote. Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thank you!

I don't know what a real ATS troll is so I will go find out!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

How did you come up with the name then? Your going to have to do better than that

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Welcome . I will either Like you or Dislike you but Always Show you Respect .....C'est la vie .........

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah , with that nick you will NOT get respect.

See you later with your new nick.

Bill D. Berg???

There are sooooo many to choose from.

Always remember : Only your bank needs your real name.

Everyone else can eat poo and expire.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Good luck. You picked the WORST POSSIBLE name. Everyone here HATES and is on the lookout for trolls so we can crush 'em under the bridges they live under! Probaly the most hated of hated here at ATS.

Anyway...that being said...welcome. PS. Still time to pick a new sign-on!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS mate

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Can;t you guys see, it's real AT-Stroll....as in an AT-AT taking a snowy stroll through the Hoth-lands.....anybody....noone....

new topics

top topics

join