It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer care who thinks I am crazy....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
I have visited this site for a long time now and finally decided to join! I have been a psychic/sensitive my entire life. Hearing, seeing, and feeling spirits is nothing new for me. However about a year ago an alien started to visit me and has continued to do so weekly and sometimes more. The only person I have told is my sister, to be honest out of fear of being labeled crazy. As if seeing spirits is not crazy enough, especially living in Utah. Well I have learned not not care if people know that "I see dead people" (ha ha couldn't help myself) but this new being is completely new territory for me. The experience has been very positive and I have learned many new things. Earlier today I was prompted to write down my experiences with this being, then about 45 min ago I read a post about someone who also had an experience with an alien, not only that my name was used during this persons experience. Don't get me wrong I do not believe everything I read or hear, I can usually hear the truth in something if the truth is being told add it to the "just knowing list". So because of that I decided to join this site! I am not sure where to post my experiences to, or am I not able to until I have 20 reply to this?

Ok. Cool, lets here your visions.
edit on 20-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ed: wrong thread!
edit on 20/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

A longer version of his/her story is about the middle of page 2.

OP, it might be a good idea to start a thread with your story when you get up to 20 posts so everyone can see it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Good thread and I am where you are, or almost, not caring if others think I am crazy. I have been contacted now and then, seen the soul of myself and so on, so you resonate as being in line with my reality. Also your telling of being inside a vessel and seeing out in any direction like glass blew me away. I have this memory of being in one with this exact sensation which was really an eye opener for me as I had never read of this before. Keep posting and I look forward to more.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

Welcome Terra...no not crazy at all. Unless we all are
- glad to meet a new ATSer. Looking forward to reading more on the visitations myself. the blue energy being really has me intrigued now. I hope you plan to post more experiences. And ignore the trolls....as you probably already know...there are a few and they are always hungry lol
I will keep this thread bookmarked and will keep an eye out for more posts from you. Again...welcome

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You might find your experiences remarkably similar to this guy's.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

They only reveal their offspring to humans who have contributed genetically, therefore terra1 (Maury Povich moment coming up here)

you ARE the father!!!
edit on 1/20/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't think you are crazy at all. You can email me I'd like to hear more. Same as this user name at yahoo.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Your experiences are very intriguing, I for one am very eagerly awaiting your next thread, I find your experiences with Olive to be very interesting and your visions for March/April doomsday to be very scary yet I will keep following you and hopefully very soon you will post some more experiences. I'm sure everyone here is eagerly awaiting too. S & F !

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
I have visited this site for a long time now and finally decided to join! I have been a psychic/sensitive my entire life. Hearing, seeing, and feeling spirits is nothing new for me. However about a year ago an alien started to visit me and has continued to do so weekly and sometimes more. The only person I have told is my sister, to be honest out of fear of being labeled crazy. As if seeing spirits is not crazy enough, especially living in Utah. Well I have learned not not care if people know that "I see dead people" (ha ha couldn't help myself) but this new being is completely new territory for me. The experience has been very positive and I have learned many new things. Earlier today I was prompted to write down my experiences with this being, then about 45 min ago I read a post about someone who also had an experience with an alien, not only that my name was used during this persons experience. Don't get me wrong I do not believe everything I read or hear, I can usually hear the truth in something if the truth is being told add it to the "just knowing list". So because of that I decided to join this site! I am not sure where to post my experiences to, or am I not able to until I have 20 reply to this?

Hey there terra1 and welcome to ATS as others have said you have come to the right place ... I haven't read all the replies but I'd love to know the thread you mentioned where your name was mentioned ... if only because I have an old thread on here about my experience with aliens and it would be absolutely crazy if it was my thread as I mention the name that the alien gave me.

Oh my goodness ... I just went back to read through the posts and came across your experience ... now I'm not sure if it was my thread you read or not but you should read my experince (click the link(s) below) I think you will be as freaked as I am ... my experience was the reason I joined ATS looking for answers and comparisons..

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1);
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2);
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the link below is to my ebook website where I wrote down everything I recalled from my ancient Egyptian pastlife and what I was shown by the alien named 'Khya'.

The Atlantean Analysis - experiment man ... laboratory Earth
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

(it's available to read free but you have to join the site ... this is only so I can keep the idiots away and leave it available to those who really want to learn our alternative history without having the you know what taken out of them ... as well as my accounts there are hundreds of comparrison pics and a few video's too).

Woody

edit on 19-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join