It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter – The Rock to be Rolled Away - World Leaders and their Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Will we agree that some world leaders, including in the church, are corrupt? Our world is not being guided well. Here is your evidence. Truth this close to the bone may hurt. I am not afraid.

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah. Matthew 16:4

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees and Sadducees concerning their desire to see signs. (Remember what I stated in my last article on being born again. John the Baptist would ultimately refuse them baptism into new life.) Although they suspected He was the Messiah, they wanted a sign. Even though they had seen other miracles, they wanted a sign from the heavens. Jesus told them that they would only get the sign of Jonah. What was this sign?

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth". Matthew 12.40

What did Jesus mean by this? The answer to this comes from yet another symbol of future events. Before I get to this thought, consider why they were asking for a sign and why Jesus stated his case with the connected symbol of Johan. What happened in connection with this verse:

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Is there a connection to the sign of Jonah? In connection with this verse, Jesus was asked to show a sign. He was asked this time because of running the money changers out of the Temple. The Pharisees and the Sadducees had turned the temple into a place of business and trade. They asked Him:

"What sign have you to show us for doing this?"John 2.18

They were asking him for a sign to show his authority over the temple. Jesus once again said that if they destroy the temple, he will raise it again. What temple was he speaking of? How long is three days? There is a clue in the next verse.

Matthew 14:58 "We heard him say, 'I will destroy this man-made temple and in three days will build another, not made by man.'"

I believe that “This Temple” is a reference to the purpose of the true temple and a reference to his own body. Three days is a literal three days, but also a future three thousand years. From Adam to Abraham we see two days, or two thousand years. Form Abraham to Jesus we see another 2000 years. This makes four. If you consider my previous article, you will see a reference to the six days of creation as 6000 years. The Day of the Lord is the seventh day of rest, or the millennial reign of Christ. You will find a further reference to this at the bottom of this article. Before I show this to be the day of the Lord, let me mention Peter. What needs to happen to reveal Christ?

We all know that the rock of the tomb was rolled away and Jesus was not found dead. He had risen. What took place before this time?

Matthew 27:62-64
Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

Why am I mentioning Peter in all of this? Keep reading and it will all come together. What did Jesus say to Peter?

Matthew 16 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Peter’s original name was Simon (Simeon) and was changed by Christ to Peter (Cephas and Kepha), meaning the “Rock.” This indicates his new task for the future of mankind. Peter would be destined to build the Church that would feed the sheep. Shortly after the verses above, Peter tried to use the world’s wisdom to correct Jesus. Jesus told him this:

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

We will also recall that Peter denied Christ three times. You may already be connecting the dots. Let me help you. Answer this question: What had to be rolled away to reveal the risen Christ? The Rock. What does the rock represent? The Church. What does it mean that the church will be rolled away in connection? For what reason? Salvation and our exodus from this world.

We find the answer in John 21. Some of the disciples were fishing (symbol of winning souls) with Peter (Symbol of the Church). They were having no luck (poor leadership perhaps). Jesus told them to cast the net on the right side (correct side of faith) of the boat. Again, we see a veiled symbol. They were casting the net with the world’s wisdom and not faith. By ‘right’ side, Christ was telling them to have faith in his command. When they did, they hauled in a large catch. They caught 153 fish. Why is this number important. Read the side note if you are interested.

Side Note:
According to Pythagoras, it is a mathematical ratio called "The Measure of the Fish." In an article about 666, I stated that we can calculate a generation by taking the precession of the earth (26,000) years and divide this by the degrees of a circle. The answer comes out as 72.2222. The age of Pisces is the age when mankind will change according to many traditions. This is a time when the earth completes it's precession. The ratio of the measure of the fish is 1:1.415, or the numerical value of the square root of 2. This is defined as the symbol for the ideal value between unity and multiplicity (singularity). The answer to this is returning to the Pyramids and Isaiah 19:19. This is for another article concerning Enoch and Hermes. Why did Moses and Joseph need to take a trip through Egypt? The same reason we are in Egypt now. Our exodus from this order of things must take place for our own education and ultimately, our salvation. It's the difference between multiplicity and unity.

The fullness of the Gentiles now makes more sense.

My next post will include the second half of this post.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
When they reached shore, Jesus had a fire and some bread. Peter and Jesus have this conversation.

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,“Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”
“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”
16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?”
He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.
18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”
In the last 2000 years, has the church fed the lambs, taken care of sheep and fed the sheep? For the Catholic church, the answer is no. What will happen in the third thousand years and the day of the Lord? When Peter (Church) was young, it dressed itself. When it was older, it was served by others. It made itself the prince instead of the servant. The false church will now suffer the kind of death that they do not want to suffer to glorify God. In the end, Peter returns to Christ. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. It's your decision by thought, word and deed.

What does this mean today? Didn't the church reform after coming our of Europe? Take a look around you. Is the church a business again? Are the leaders being served or are they serving? I would say it’s a mixed bag depending on your denomination. I would also say that the church must serve its purpose by sending the congregation out to feed the lambs and take care of the sheep. Are we doing this or are we serving ourselves? Where and how is the money spent?

Ultimately, a person of faith must fellowship in with believers outside the tomb. The rock of the church must be rolled away to reveal our service to others. On a grander scale, Christ will be the Corner Stone of the final state of our salvation. The church will no longer have the same purpose.

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3

"Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

When the Rock is finally rolled away during our exodus from this Earth, what is left? An empty tomb. Who remains in the tomb and who finds the promised land? Do you remember who was refused baptism by John the Baptist? What happened to Pharaoh? How long did the journey take with Moses?

Matthew 3
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

The writing is on the wall for those who worship at the alter of the material world. We inherited a garden like a rain forest. We will leave it a field of burning weeds. Which side of truth are you on? Seek God and love others. Put yourself in Christ as your Lord and Savior and be transformed. A new Heaven and a new Earth awaits. Your own works will not save you. Only Christ can overcome. We are more than conquerors. There is more than enough evidence to see the light if you bother looking.

Romans 8

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

edit on 19-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I think Babylon is the church. I am also starting to believe that all modern churches represent the whole of Babylon. I don't think any of the 40,000 denominations are teaching the truth. Revelation says that in one day the Babylon will fall. Now this could be 1 year or 1000 years. I personally believe that based on the 6000 year theory that the fall of the church will take 1 year. This theory fits perfectly with what you are saying.

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment - Revelation 18:4-8

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

If Babylon is the church then we are being told to come out of her, just like what you are saying. I think a time is coming soon when the true followers of Christ will be leaving the church and the church will be destroyed by losing all the money that was coming in.

I believe the Catholic Church is the creation of Satan. They killed all who believed in Christ but refused the Catholic churches authority. All Christian churches are being run like a business, all have a preacher that leads a sermon and receives pay. They have all drunk the maddening wine, and perverted the word of God.

The church is not supposed to be a business, the Elders or Overseer or Pastors, all the same person, were instructed by Paul to work with their hands and not be a burden to the church following the example set by Jesus and the Apostles. The deacons were merely assigned to prepare and serve the Lord ’s Supper.

When this happens we will know that judgment is near. I also believe that Revelation may have been written for both that generation and ours. I am not sure where the separation occurs, but I do believe that some of the signs that people think will happen in our time were actually signs for the people of that generation. I am still working on this so I may be mistaken.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I wouldn't say all churches are like this. My church does alot to help alleviate people's burdens and show folks Jesus. Truth is in this day and age youre liable to get a shotgun in your face for trying to tell people about Jesus. This actually happened to one of my church brothers and he was a 17 year old highschool student. I know it's nothing the church hasn't faced before on a much much more different scale, but more and more often people get beligerent if you even say the name Jesus. Not only that but were inhibited by laws now and all mention of God and Jesus have been removed from schools and school function. Were being stymied at every turn. I'm almost expecting the burning at the stake of christians and crucifictions to start taking place again. Seems like things are going in reverse back to the first century.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Babylon is the city where the Lord was crucified. 11:8. Read revelation again.
edit on 20-1-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Does your church teach this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Babylon has several meanings in the bible.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yes, but which land was the center of trade in ancient times and which land stoned OT prophets? Which city did Jesus indict?

Why is New Jerusalem important? What about old Jerusalem?

I came to this conclusion after reading scripture carefully and researching Jerusalem. It is the city of seven hills. If you're going to ignore scripture to support your blind hatred of religion by all means go ahead. It is talking about Jerusalem, the whore who thinks she is queen and will know no sorrow because she is God's chosen.

And this was even before I believed in Catholicism. It doesn't mean church, it clearly says city.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Read John 21 starting at 15. Notice that Jesus is telling Peter to feed his sheep. Peter is who the church was built on. Peter is the one being dressed right now instead of dressing. This is the symbol of the prince being served rather than serving. Jesus washed the feet of the Disciples. Now take a look at the prophecy of Pope 112.

What will the 112th Pope do with all the money they have horded? Feed the sheep. Remember that Peter repented. Will Rome? This remains to be seen.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end WIKI

How is Rome Mystery Babylon? The Romans would invade countries and then use them for commerce only. The religion was untouched. The people could be a nation as long as they gave their trade goods to the head of state running the world. In our words, the three kings are Rome (Church), Great Britten (Wealth) and America (Military). They are acting as one with a league of other nations. Power is preserved from the power of all three.

The city on seven hills is Rome. Here is the next pope. He will feed the sheep in Africa. Those who are like the pharisees and Sadducees will not find another baptism into life. Read Matthew 3. If you can stand to read a long article, I present the information on my blog. Water and Spirit - Symbol for Baptism and John the Baptist The last few articles I have put together have been the most revealing from my research into these topics. The entire picture is starting to take shape.

edit on 20-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Yes, but which land was the center of trade in ancient times and which land stoned OT prophets? Which city did Jesus indict?

Why is New Jerusalem important? What about old Jerusalem?

I came to this conclusion after reading scripture carefully and researching Jerusalem. It is the city of seven hills. If you're going to ignore scripture to support your blind hatred of religion by all means go ahead. It is talking about Jerusalem, the whore who thinks she is queen and will know no sorrow because she is God's chosen.

And this was even before I believed in Catholicism. It doesn't mean church, it clearly says city.

Well youre right all of those things fits Jerusalem being Mystery Babylon but it can also fit Rome. Rome also sits on 7 hills. However, Rome is widowed as her husband (Caesar) has been dead for 1500 years while Jerusalem's husband (Christ) has turned his face away from her and divorced himself from her until she repents. Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem as Rome stoned no prophets unless you take that as a metaphor for murdering the christian martyrs. This is a hotly debated topic amoung scholars but yeah i believe it's Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I suggest you watch this. It is a message about the end times.

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by 547000

Does your church teach this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Babylon has several meanings in the bible.

My church teaches we have Christ in us, and that is all we need. If we have him we have everything, even if we have nothing in this world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

For one thing the Vatican is not in seven hills, Rome is. For another Christ was crucified near Jerusalem. Anyone implicating the Catholic church is ignoring these things.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

For one thing the Vatican is not in seven hills, Rome is. For another Christ was crucified near Jerusalem. Anyone implicating the Catholic church is ignoring these things.

Is Vatican City not in Rome?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.catholic.com...

Now bring in the distinction between Rome and Vatican City—the city where the Catholic Church is headquartered—and Hunt’s claim becomes less plausible. Vatican City is not built on seven hills, but only one: Vatican Hill, which is not one of the seven upon which ancient Rome was built. Those hills are on the east side of the Tiber river; Vatican Hill is on the west.

top topics

join