It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Interview: Workers from anti-Bain film set record straight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I haven't seen this posted anywhere and the search came up with nothing, so here it goes.

Megyn Kelly interviewed Tommy Jones and Mike Baxley about their part of the anti-Bain film, "When Mitt Romney Came to Town". The quotes from Tommy and Mike are so out of context, they weren't even discussing Bain Capital.

The link is here:

Megyn Kelly Interview

I know lying is part of the political game, but come on! I have gained a new disrespect for Newt as a result of this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i caught the interview on fox.
pretty messed up if those guys are telling the truth..

someone needs to answer for this treachery

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude

I know lying is part of the political game, but come on! I have gained a new disrespect for Newt as a result of this.

You gained respect for Newt because he lied with the video?

You will love him then forever, He lies so much that he lies in his sleep.

This guy makes Scum look good.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude
I have gained a new disrespect for Newt as a result of this.

Really? What did Newt do to deserve your respect?

This is disgusting. I don't support either Newt or Mitt, but this SuperPac business of lying about your competitor is nothing to earn my respect...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You gained respect for Newt because he lied with the video?

No. I've never had much respect for Newt. But I've gained new DISrespect for him. A.k.a., I dislike him even more than I did before...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Really? What did Newt do to deserve your respect?

I have listened to some of his speeches during the caucuses and primaries. He had made some good points that I agreed with. However, being an overly honest person myself, I have a difficult time tolerating someone who lies or associates with liars.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

dont worry, it happens to the best of us lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

Originally I liked Newt back in the nineties, but did a 180 when he turned out to be a flaming hypocrite.

Personally, I don’t think he has a chance, which leaves the GOP with three.

I have a feeling I’ll be doing the write in thing and mostly voting locally again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just got through watching both, "King of Bain" (the 28 min. movie in question) as well as the Megyn Kelly interview that was source linked in the thread and for those who are interested, this is what I think;

It seems obvious to me that the two guys interviewed by Megyn are republicans who, (at the time of the filming of the documentary) were more than happy to be interviewed regarding their negative experiences with corporate buyouts & takeovers and now that they're seeing their own words come back to bite their party in the ass, they are trying to blame the filmmaker for allegedly twisting their words.

I watched the movie once and Megyn's interview twice and based on the totality of the statements made by both of these guys in the movie, it's more than clear to me that this is nothing more than a severe case of regret.

Just for the record, I wouldn't vote for either one, Romney or Gingrich. As a matter of fact, back when Newt was Speaker Of The House, I had a bumper sticker on my car that said; "No Newt Is Good Newt" and my opinion of him hasn't changed to this day. As for Romney, he is a corporate raider and in my book, is pretty hard to get any lower than that. Needless to say, I wouldn't vote for either one of these guys to be so much a dog catcher.

new topics

top topics

join