It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
did Nostradamus predict the world trade centre to crash?. If he did can anyone give me a website where he made all his predictions, i wanted to read his predictions for 2005 and beyond but cant find any websites, does anyone have any for me?.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hey, i suggest you check out this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in that link, it gives 3 further links, one for Nostramdamus,

hope that helps

rynaldo

[edit on 13-9-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disappoint you. Nostradamus is a failed prophet. He did not predict 9/11 or anything for 2005. Prophecy is often written in a vague language, which can essentially apply to any time frame. The only really specific prophecy he made was by stating that World War III will happen in 1999 and Seven Months when the eagle celebrates its feast. That was wrong as well.

Don't turn to Nostradamus. If you want to be a psychic, i suggest clearning your mind of all thoughts and listen to the first answer that hits your mind. Developing a psychic sense is like developing your muscles. Just try a little bit at a time.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Try this site tell's you what you might want to hear, or rather what you might not want too hear????????????

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

(not very welcoming this guy, so wouldnt pay much attention to him)

Or try this one instead:

www.breakthechain.org...

Two totally different view's for you to look over...........

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
I'm sorry to disappoint you. Nostradamus is a failed prophet. He did not predict 9/11 or anything for 2005. Prophecy is often written in a vague language, which can essentially apply to any time frame. The only really specific prophecy he made was by stating that World War III will happen in 1999 and Seven Months when the eagle celebrates its feast. That was wrong as well.

yeah,i see the same thing in this bible code reasearch.a math whizz\code breaker can turn a grocery list into a battle plan with the right formula.if you want to see something badly enough you will,no matter what proof there is to the contrary.it is even better if you can apply a (universal language\key) to manipulate the outcome in your favour.who can question it if you make your own key and the math is correct!

new topics

top topics

join