It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Floor Speech on NDAA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul's at it again, fighting for the Constitution among the crooks and morons that run our government. He describes the dangers of the sections within the NDAA that allow for indefinite definition of American citizens without a charge or trial, and makes some really good points about this authority.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the last hope for our nation. Lets not allow the people we know to be persuaded into believing the wolves that attack him at every chance. Ron Paul is a sheep dog not a wolf and he needs our help. Without us he will not win. If you do not agree with SOPA or the NDAA then vote Ron Paul and get everyone you know to do the same!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Is this the only man who is a voice of reason in the congress?

Is this all we have to hope for as a possible future president?

Is there no one else who will stand up and say what this man is saying?

I can think of only one other man who has said anything along these lines.

If only Dr. Paul would achieve the Republican nomination and offer the job of VP to Dennis Kucinich...

Start at about 40 seconds in:

There is no "Left". There is no "Right". There is only right and what is left behind.

I greatly anticipate the day when America realizes that this left/right paradigm is nothing but a farce, created to control our every thought and action within the sociopolitical structure of this nation. What better way could this come about than by Dr. Paul offering the job of VP to a man with such similar ideas, but flying a different gang color (so to speak)?
edit on 18-1-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hate to say it, bro, but I posted the same thing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join