It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Noises Australia,Hervey Bay.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello all,
Noticing these strange events such as loudish noises able to be heard by all...
I have began to suspect that the same phenomenon is happening right here in my own backyard.

Only a few nights ago, sitting with my family in the loungeroom, I had been confused as to why I could hear a repetitive vibrating noise/feeling, As i would check my phone, with nothing new to show on it.....
So I sit and listen, and to may confusion...this vibrating sound/feeling continued through the night and into the following day.

Soft, harmonic vibrations, that almost have enough in them to shake a window or give a slight headache.
It felt like it was coming from A north easterly direction, which has been A "hot zone" as we call it for paranormal/unexplained activity in my local area.....

Have posted topic on the issue of UFO's or assorted vehicles being spotted in that same north easterly direction, also strange lightening unseen by most locals.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SgtSparkabill

One intro thread per member, please ad any comments to the already ongoing threads on this topic.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

join