It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Link to source please.....That's a pretty big claim for no source.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

My source is logic; using my knowledge of the agenda and my understanding of the social engineering techniques that are used on us. If you're not convinced, just keep it in mind for when the time comes

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]Pics... or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, you need to provide a source or no one is going to take your claim seriously.
edit on 18-1-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm not aware of the case, but that's a pretty big statement.
I hope none of her family members are ATS members----this thread could be crushing to them or a sense of hope. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You might be right......

In August, detectives made their first of three visits to Portugal for talks with the officers involved in the original inquiry. Officers working on the review are being led by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who took part in the Spanish talks.

They are understood to be probing eight “very important” new leads after meeting private investigators in Spain last month.

Madeleine McCann hunt has cost £2.5million so far

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Seriously though, you need to provide a source or no one is going to take your claim seriously.

The source is in the OPs head (which must be a pretty interesting place).
So - let me see if I am getting this.
Almost 5 years ago a little girl disappeared after being left alone in a Potuguese apartment - sparking an international hue and cry. But this was all a fabricated event to persuade us to microchip our kids.
Backs away slowly.....
edit on 18-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]Pics... or it didn't happen.

It's a Conspiracy 'Theory' so requires no source other than me. If you do a search for "Madeleine McCann Microchip Agenda" it would seem I'm not the first to figure this one out.

It's not important that people believe this 100% now, but it's good that people can keep it in mind for when the time comes, so as they can make sense of what's going on

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So does this girl have a chip and if so why hasnt she been found yet???

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You might be right......

In August, detectives made their first of three visits to Portugal for talks with the officers involved in the original inquiry. Officers working on the review are being led by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who took part in the Spanish talks.

They are understood to be probing eight “very important” new leads after meeting private investigators in Spain last month.

Madeleine McCann hunt has cost £2.5million so far

Good post sonnny1

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Aparently some folks here have never heard of a conspiracy theory.
I understand what you are getting at and we shall see.
If we false flag every other thing, why not this as well.
To any corporation no child is precious, well unless they are making said corp a ton of cash.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Almost 5 years ago a little girl disappeared mysteriously sparking an international hue and cry but this was all a fabricated event to persuade us to microchip our kids.
Backs away slowly.....

A person is entitled to their opinion and their own views and afterall, this is a conspiracy site.

He doesn't claim to 'know' this information, it is speculation so take it as such instead of trying to mock.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

So does this girl have a chip and if so why hasnt she been found yet???

The major chipping program hasn't started yet, but it's not far off. She doesn't have a chip, the idea is to convince us that we should all be chipping our children to help us find our missing sons and daughters

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

My source is logic; using my knowledge of the agenda and my understanding of the social engineering techniques that are used on us. If you're not convinced, just keep it in mind for when the time comes

So...your only source is what floats around in your own head. OK....

BTW, I don't agree with you in any way shape or form. It's illogical.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Almost 5 years ago a little girl disappeared after being left alone in a Potuguese apartment - sparking an international hue and cry. But this was all a fabricated event to persuade us to microchip our kids.

edit on 18-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Well said

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

BTW, I don't agree with you in any way shape or form. It's illogical.

Feel free to elaborate...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

killing several or several dozens or several thousands of people to shape others opinion is illogical as well.
I think what the OP is considering is not that far beyond the pale.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl

Almost 5 years ago a little girl disappeared mysteriously sparking an international hue and cry but this was all a fabricated event to persuade us to microchip our kids.
Backs away slowly.....

A person is entitled to their opinion and their own views and afterall, this is a conspiracy site.

He doesn't claim to 'know' this information, it is speculation so take it as such instead of trying to mock.

Thanks for that lBLaCkOuTl

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's a Conspiracy 'Theory' so requires no source other than me. If you do a search for "Madeleine McCann Microchip Agenda" it would seem I'm not the first to figure this one out.

[color=dodgerblue]Surely you aren't new to ATS... Sources are highly...ummmmmm.... encouraged. That is the one thing that sets us apart from the rest.

'wait and see' and 'I'm not the only one that has figured this out' do not count as credible sources in my book.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They even want to turn it into a film

Talks in progress to make Madeleine McCann film
www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join