It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 ridiculous things tha get you on the terrorist watch list

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am guilty of most of these(except the missing fingers part) just wandering if you guys have heard of this? If thi is for real I think most of us are already red flagged.

How very disapointing of our glorious leadership.
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

From your source:

Belief in Conspiracies -- Obama's Information Czar, Cass Sunstein, has identified those who hold conspiracy theories as targets for online "cognitive infiltration." Do you question the motives for war? Question the motives of the private Federal Reserve bank? Question any government policies? Chances are you already have been marked as a suspect.

Doh!!!! Guess many here are in twubble!
This is quite ridiculous though, Ron Paul bumper stickers? Geez

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

What I cannot figure out is why? why? don't you folks stand up and say enough already here?

Canada here,
Regards, Iwinder
S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
what about an arrow to the knee.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Cuz they'll send us to gitmo with no attorney's or trial.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ya I know right, God( or insert deity of your choosing here) forbid you would ever support the guy that's wants to change this crap.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Iwinder

Cuz they'll send us to gitmo with no attorney's or trial.

I agree, we live on the border with the US and stopped going" over the bridge" once they demanded passports and enhanced Driver's License just to enter the States.
20 years ago we would cross over just to cruise around in Port Huron and maybe get an Ice Cream and then come home.

Out of the question now ......and no either one of us has no criminal record at all......
It just makes us very nervous to think we might never get home or get at least a phone call.......both which will never happen if they don't like us at customs.
Regards, Iwinder

link   
double post

edit on 18-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

link   
probably been on a few of their silly lists for years ...

look on the bright side the lists give some poor uneducated idiot a chance to hold a job for probably the first time in their life...

you have only yourselves to blame for voting the bastards into office and continuing to support them ... rather than doing what needed done and removing them from office by whatever means required.. so be good citizens drink your koolaid and dont question the state...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, to all the Aussies reading this (myself included) we aren't safe from the US law either, as the Australian Government signed a memorandum stating that Australia will provide every single detail and DNA of a terror suspect residing in Australia. Even to the point of capture i'm fairly certain.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Well, to all the Aussies reading this (myself included) we aren't safe from the US law either, as the Australian Government signed a memorandum stating that Australia will provide every single detail and DNA of a terror suspect residing in Australia. Even to the point of capture i'm fairly certain.

That is disturbing to say the least, I guess we are at the point of no return now.
Big brother plus Big Sister.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah, i agree. Has Canada signed any memeorandums of a kind similar to what Australia has done?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah, i agree. Has Canada signed any memeorandums of a kind similar to what Australia has done?

I am not sure about that, but and a big BUT is that Canada has a tendency to follow the US like a love struck and very horny 14 year old male virgin.

Time will tell for sure here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

I am not sure about that, but and a big BUT is that Canada has a tendency to follow the US like a love struck and very horny 14 year old male virgin.

Time will tell for sure here.
Regards, Iwinder

Haha, i know how that feels, Australia also has that same tendency.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Iwinder:
us Kanukians are INSIDE the security perimiter
at a certain point of presidential decree according the the SPP and related agreements all this applies to us too
www.globalresearch.ca...
a fascist wiener aimed right @ look at your shoes fluteville for all us Canadanists too...

to be fair to all the American Patriots.....where were we?

edit on 18-1-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Crap...I must be in big trouble.
I got enough red beans and cornbread mix alone to justify the food thing, and more, why if we didn't like milk with our cereal then my family could probably get by for a month or more on what we keep on hand....wait a minute...wait a minute...wasn't another division of the stupid FEDS that told me to keep some extra food and water on hand? FEMA right? Emergency preparedness made us good citizens they said.

Let's see...I got about a dozen flashlights of various size and types...wait they told me to do that too, along with a battery powered radio or two.

Dang it on those two alone I was set-up! Dang I shoulda see it coming...the government helped make me a terrorist suspect. But they did that with Bin-Laden too right?

I qualify for quite a few of the others on the list too.

Dang it I'm doomed.
Oh well if I gotta go them COME AND GET ME YOU SOB'S....YEEEHAWWW .....
.....no really if that stupid list is serious you better come get me!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

There used to be laws against entrapment, now they tell you to stock up food, andflashlights then put you on the terror list for having them. I am a vet that's on the list too, I can't believe I joined to defend this kinda crap.

This is really gona sound cliche to any who served but, MY RECRUITER LIED TO ME!!!!...... I hope the food is better than the chow at the mess hall, otherwise it will be one hell of a long life sentenewthout the possibilty of a trial.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what about an arrow to the knee.

Nope. That just gets you a cavity search for stolen Sweet Rolls.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
From the OP's source:

This is also why returning veterans have also been labeled potential terrorists -- they have guns, know how to use them, and may be angry about the lies that sent them to war.

So....veterans can serve the country and then come home just to be jailed because they have government weapons training?

Isn't this just shooting ourselves in the foot?

edit on 18-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yep, government at it's highest level of incompetancy and absurdity.

Hubby lost 1 thumb and has pins holding the index finger on. He was never compensated even a penny for this. And the company with the defective equipment responsible for this gets rich. Hmmm, if being a hard-working person makes one a terrorist suspect ... maybe everybody should quit their jobs.

Grannies making a feast for a family reunion need more than 7 days of food to do this. Maybe all grannies should be sent to Guantanamo or be auto-assassinated under Presidential orders. Too much food is suspiscious indeed!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join