It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange sky sounds and the return of the gods...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I read an article on ATS a year or so ago about a secret cave in Tibet. When the cave starts to sing it means the Gods will return. Well the cave has apparently started to sing. What I find interesting about this is the sounds to me seem the same as the ones everyone is now reporting in the sky. A recording of the sound can be heard in the recording below.

There is a secret cave of spirits in Tibet. This cave is not known to the public. The Tibetan saints are sleeping in this cave. The old men and monks are saying that Shiva is starting to sing his mantra calling for Gods to return to the Earth.
This mantra has three levels. The last level means the coming of the new era. Listen to this sound recorded by Russian enthusiasts who were allowed to visit the place near the cave where it was possible to record the sound. This sound has no artificial changes and is presented in raw format (only noises were reducted).

Is it possible that what people are hearing is the types of sounds that are being heard in the cave. If so it is very strange because the sounds from the cave in Tibet are very similar to sounds of Jupiter recorded by Nasa...

First up the sound of Jupiter for those that have not heard it. Soz having trouble embeding this one. It really is worth listening too...

Fascinating recording of Jupiter sounds (electromagnetic "voices") by NASA-Voyager. The complex interactions of charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind , planetary magnetosphere etc. create vibration "soundscapes".

And here is a comparision between the nasa recording and the Tibetan cave. Remember the legends of Jupiter |(Zeus) The King of all Gods whom was born in a cave......

I have watched a good few of these sky noise videos and now and many of them say that the ground vibrates or the noise seems to be coming from the ground... I was wondering if it could be the same kind of noise and instead of being emtied from the sky be coming from the ground instead.

Is this the earth singing her death song that has been predicted by many cultures in the past....

The story tells that one day the Earth would begin to sing a death song due to the severity of the harsh conditions. When this happens, the children of the people who followed the white-eyed monster to the island would look into their hearts and realize that they faced annihilation at the hands of their fathers.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I really wish I could say I have heard these sounds also.

But I haven't. Maybe if it is a call from the gods. The people who hear it will be saved, either that or you're the screwed ones. I suppose we will have to wait and see.
edit on 18-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I really wish I could say I have heard these sounds also.

But I haven't. Maybe if it is a call from the gods. The people who hear it will be saved, either that or you're the screwed ones. I suppose we will have to wait and see.
edit on 18-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

haha good point and also by OP. would make for some interesting research to see if the areas these sounds are being heard have caves in the area?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
wow interesting thread..

the 'noises' do sound very similar ...... tis slightly unnerving that its the same sound people are claiming to be hearing in other places above ground, maybe theres a network of tunnels and caves beneath the earth and thats how the noise is travelling and how people are hearing it?

well if the apocalypse is nigh then i dont need to worry, my friends son is fully equipped and prepared for the impeding zombie apocalypse!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I have not heard the noises myself. But there have been enough cases in my eyes to warrant further investigation.I would love to hear them I live in a very Northern. I have sound recording equipment on the ready..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well I'm in middle of UK, and no cave systems round here. Maybe that's the reason I haven't heard them either.

But like I said. Maybe It's a good omen if we haven't heard it...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

First up the sound of Jupiter for those that have not heard it. Soz having trouble embeding this one. It really is worth listening too...

I presume this is the Jupiter recording your talking about.....

link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Here is one from Cumbria (uk) that was heard recently.. soz i cannot embed some utube videos....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

link   
/
edit on 18-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Damn, that sound was more haunting than I expected.

It sounded like metal scraping against metal. Strange.

Doesn't sound like a good sound anyway in my opinion. I'm glad I haven't heard it for myself now.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
These Booming Sands are interesting. Again the sounds are very similar. I am convinced the sounds come from the ground not the sky... soz cannot embed...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This Earth is actually a very large alien space-craft. This is the sound of the multidimensional transphase emitters beginning to charge, this it the primary phase. It will change pitch 3 times. Each emitter has three main subsystems that charge at different resonant frequencies. It will sound like Ahhhh, Ohhhhhh Hummm. When they are fully charged it will stop for a few days, storms and auroras will appear all over the world and the Earth's magnetic pole will shift, likely more than once. Then without warning it will make a sound a lot like a loud, low trumpet blast. A few seconds after that, a very bright beam will emit from the south magnetic pole and the earth will literally stop rotating and there will be a very violent earthquake. Then six very bright beams of light will shoot into the sky making a thunder like sound. A blue star will appear in the sky, the sky will shimmer, go red, then dark, and will remain so for about 3 days. Try not to move much in the 3 days of darkness, the laws of physics will be messed up. After this, we will be in a binary star system with a big red star, and a smaller blue one. Once it has begun it cannot be stopped. It will take about 9 months to complete this process. End of October/early November 2012.

Welcome the one who makes this world new again without fear, He is Ea ha a ay Have fun.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My wife and I have heard this sound. we are in Winnipeg Manitoba, we've been hearing it for about 2 years, her longer then I because i apparently have bad hearing but its been apparent for 2 years. It has increased in volume and it doesnt compare completely with the Tibetan caves or the jupiter sound. The metal scraping sound is inexplicable. you cant describe it really other then a giant chunk of metal shifting or scraping or .. well something. Obviously everyone has heard these videos now.. the problem that people are coming to is the similarity in sounds to each video seems its dubbed. I can tell you right now.. its identical every time, it doenst change.. thats why it seems like a hoax because it actually IS identical.
That to me takes out any chance of it being something "NATURAL" because even if the earth creaked it would be random and it wouldnt repeat identically, at least I woudlnt think.

honestly it vibrates the AIR not the ground... i mean it resonates in the air it just feels differnt then any sound i've ever heard.
As for caves i can tell you right now, in winnipeg manitoba, we have no mountains... we have a lot of buildings but where i live its residential just a lot of houses , no caves.

It usually occurs after midnight however there has been times when i worked days that i heard it first thing in the morning and i wrote it off as "that strange noise' and my mind tried to put it into a template of perhaps a train yard (which IS near us ) or something on the highway.

Some thoughts my wife and i had were that it may be a giant organism... sounds strange but i mean deep in the sea we have completely translucent creatures ( as there is no light) and i mean i nkow it sound sstrange to have a giant floating Whale in the sky but, there are some stranger things on our earth.

Unfortuantely it does sound like a trumpet.. thats probably the most terrifying part is that it repeats and it sounds like a trumpet. I wonder if anyone has broken down the sound sample to remove jUST the metal clank to see if it makes any melodic sense or signal.

But i just wanted to let everyone nkow in winnipeg manitoba, we dont have mountains nor do we have any caves large enough to emit a sound like the tibetan cave.

Not to shocked that the MSM is ignoring it... pretty frightening when you think about it.
especially when you've heard it ... if you've heard it, you NEVER forget that sound.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
First time i heard about this myself but that video is from march 2011,is it still making those noises now?.Heres a link to the old thread-

Link-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

thank you for that... where did you get your information from if you dont mind me asking..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I watched the foreign video , so I Googled 86 Hertz and this is what came up...interesting!

emtech.aaschool.ac.uk...

It mentions horns as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
the cave sound is so fu***ng scary ... gave me the creeps.
at first it sounded like OM en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om ... but as it progressed it sounded scary especially when the pitch was going up.
Well im from India , and when i told my father abt this sound i heard on utube, he said he already knows about the tibet cave sound, well maybe not in detail like who sings it n all that , but he has heard abt it.

i have also heard that every gods n goddesses resides at his/her own planets.
so if this is true , then i would like to know where does the hindu gods like indra and shiva resides??

back in summer 2011, i was going though the wikipedia - wiki gods n planets and found that hindu goddess "durga or shakti" resides in planet ceres which is near pluto if im not wrong.
Whereas the roman goddess "ceres" and greek goddess "demeter" also resides in planet ceres.

So are the the three goddesses , of three cultures , actually be the same divine figure known by different names?

Same thing applies for god zeus and brihaspati of jupiter.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Do I have to be the one who compares this noise with the opening sequence of "Lost" when the word "Lost" fades into the screen?

Pretty weird noise though, and does sound an awful lot like the noises lately (the genuine sounding ones anyway). If I heard the birds, I would have screamed *dubbed!* but it seems pretty genuine.

Call from the Gods. I've always thought that there is more than one God, and possibly that our "Gods" are just another race of being somewhere out there in the universe.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
if it is caused by something like the sand dunes maybe the movie 2012 was right in one area.in the sand dunes it is caused by the top layer of sand releasing kinetic energy as it slides down the inner layer.what if the crust of the earth is starting to slide over the mantle layer and the land masses start to move.i heard that true north has moved more than 40 miles in the past year.what if true north isnt the one moving but the crust of the earth moving over it.just a thought.....still pretty scary. havent got those sounds out of my head since i heard them!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i find it hard to take this video seriously, when for the first 9:54, all we see is a painting of the supposed "secret cave of the gods" overlain by a recording of what sounds to me to be the Jupiter sounds. dont believe the hype people!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join