It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loud bang over grimsby sonic boom ?!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Wow! Black helicopters?!

If you see such things alot, as you say, maybe you ought to compile a short film for youtube...

Its not the kind of thing we get here really, is it? I mean, we've all heard the cliche-ridden tales of some farmer in the cattle ranches of the mid-west getting buzzed, but HERE?

Keep your eyes peeled, friend...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

ive seen the black helecopiter once.... not again
u can mostly see the jets on tuesdays as thats one of the days they use donna nook en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

My God!!!

There's a set day?!

Really!!

Maybe itd be worth doing a trainspotting-type thing, and just seeing what types there are.

Maybe if you see a MiG, you can say, "Oh there's Ruskie!"

An F-16? "Oh, the Yanks are here!"

A Eurofighter? "Well... an even bigger wonder they finally got that off the ground!!!"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
another bit of news about the "bang" they are now saying it was not a sonic boom....
so why after the bang there was jet(s) flying about and flares seen in the sky ... and why was it localised to only half of the town ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Intriging...

Definately all the hall-marks of that early X-Files episode set at the base with the triangular ufo and the big coverup in the community because of the sick pilots...

So who knows whats really going on???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is very strange. Just last night a strange sonic boom rumbling was heard in Donegal Ireland. check out facebooks 'Donegal Weather Channel' s page and you can read eyewitness reports.

Also here is a report in the guardian relating to earlier in the month

Sonic Boom Shakes North East

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry but i doubt it was a jet fighter

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think it was aliens. Took one look at the locals and decided they couldn't get out of there quick enough

Sorry Grimsby, that was a cheap shot. I'm from Lincolnshire myself so I know you'll take it in proper yellabelly spirit.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I heard the boom and so did my wife who also felt a pressure/shock wave, she felt a slight vacuum and thought it was an explosion. True the RAF do practice maneuvers over the Humber Estuary and I love watching the Typhoon's and the roar of their engines as they fly at low altitude along the river.

I spend a lot of time looking up at the stars and trying to identify planets. One evening last summer my eye was caught by the stars going out! As I focused on the area I made out a large triangular shape moving across the night sky, heading towards the North Sea, it had no lights on at all and I couldn't guess the altitude, but it seemed to be flying very low and silent at a fairly steady speed, the only indication was a dark shape against the stars. There was no sound at all and it took my breath away!

I have my own theory that these are secret military aircraft, based on nothing more than intuition and having a fascination for the sky and aircraft.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Get a load of this one folks...

UFO Magazine said, years ago, how BAE Systems in Warton, was where our next-gen stealth craft were being developed.

Now many of the Aviation fan here would know that as a common knowledge thing, but to me, maybe these recent 'booms' along the coast are to do with such things...???

Especially since just this past week, a regional news channel reported how up to 1300 staff are being let go there-- in voluntary redundancies-- (as is the case in such circumstances these days)-- but maybe the cash saved from paying them, goes rerouted to the more covert black op's that surely must be going on there...

Or...

Or it benefits the next place along who gets the presumed prototypes or what have you, which I'd hazard a guess that come from that base!!!

Seems logical if we've black ops craft buzzing about, but that's what I thing adds to this matter....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join