It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Emits Terrifying Sound? 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
seems like there are more people out there thats being hearing strange sounds in the night.. this video im sharing comes from scotland and recorded by some guy called Duncan Taylor.. he films a UFO in the video but in the description he say he really dont know what was causing the strange sound presented in the video..

Filmed by Duncan Taylor in Scotland 2012

“I was awoken by a loud noise at approx 2.30am yesterday,
i went to the window to see if i could find out where the noise was coming from, it was so loud my windows were vibrating, I spotted a bright light in the sky moving about and pulsating, so i grabbed my camera and managed to get some footage. Not sure if the light was making the sound but iv heard of these strange noises from around the world on the internet and i am shocked it has happened here, i thought they were fake.

The noise was heard by my neigbours and my local police have had dozens of calls from people who live in the area who heard the noise too, most are elderly and alot of them were terrified. Noise disappeared after about 10 minutes”

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

When these people start putting their GPS locations down we might be able to check and see if there is a facility with a generator running nearby. I get sounds like this in my night time videos when my neighbors air conditioner unit kicks in. Scares the heck out of me at first too.

If the Police were involved in this instance I would expect to see a news story in the local paper or at least Police reports on the blotter.
edit on 18-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
do you have a link or know what police station is local to them.
i want to email them and maybe at least confirm one of these vids as 'not fake'.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I always wondered what it sounded like on the planets when the Enterprise would scan the surface.

"Captain we've completed our scans... there are approximately 7 billion (supposed) human lifeforms, and several thousand of them seem to be quite angry after our recent scan of the surface..."

edit on 18-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That doesn't look like a 2am sky

My guess is it's the early evening, that white object is Venus (it was around that position at sunset last week over the UK) and the noise is either dubbed over the top, being played in the background or is coming from machinery in his house / a neighbours house / some nearby industry. Even if it was a UFO, I highly doubt it would be making that awful racket!
edit on 18/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

firstly can i just say im in scotland...glasgow to be exact, and that is what our sky looks like at around that time, cloudy and lights reflecting as its a built up area same as in the video.

secondly i havent personally heard those sounds, so cant confirm the vid.

also to the poster above....how do u know in which direction the mans window is facing to make claims that its venus?? how do u know what part of the sky hes aimed at??...id really like to know how u managed to come to that conclusion

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I get the impression the source of the noise in this video is from behind the camera, which would suggest it is a speaker system. There are elements of the sound that remind me very distinctly of a video game I've played in the past, but I can't pinpoint it exactly (in my memory that is, not in the sound recording).

It also seems that the light being zoomed in on is a reflection of an interior light or the street lamp. At one point when the camera zooms back out you can see several reflections on the window.

Also, despite the reported description of windows vibrating, I don't appreciate any such noise in the recording at all. If it were not audible, the only way the person making the recording would notice it is if you placed a hand on the window and felt it.

The description given also states the object was a pulsating light, which isn't shown in the video at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mznonterrorist

It was just a guess
Venus was at that position looking South West last week over Devon (around 6pm). I imagine it wouldn't be far different in Scotland. Looking at the colour of the sky I deduced it was sunset. Therefore the lightest region would be West, where the sun is setting. A picture to show what I mean:

Hope that clears things up

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hoax.

Why?

Well look at it. Its a built up area - and ONLY the video shooter heard something that loud from inside their house? The press would be all over this.

Hoax.

Someone is playing the 2012 hysteria game.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hoax.

Why?

Well look at it. Its a built up area - and ONLY the video shooter heard something that loud from inside their house? The press would be all over this.

Hoax.

Someone is playing the 2012 hysteria game.

I agree with Nef...........as far as the strage sound thing ive heard it myself (or one of them)

This vid seems to be nothing more then a speaker system and someone videoing a random star......

If we are going to post things about this, lets please have some discretion....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

precisely - real occurances generate multiple independant reactions ,

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I dont really think this Sound has to be coming from the UFO, additionally I don't feel that it was paid much attention to, also... The Sounds are just overwhelming!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think I've heard that noise in a game... This is stretching it but has anyone played half life? Back in the day that game was the coolest spookfest, that sound reminds me
Of the spooky "looping generator" noise..

top topics

join