It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pill That Monitors Your Medical Condition and Fascism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have never posted in this forum before so let me start by saying hello.

A few years ago the federal government began requiring all medical records be kept in electronic form. You can simply ask your doctor about this to verify. This was supposedly done so that you would be able to take your records with you if you chose a new doctor. Okay, here is a link to an article. Before it is News - The Digitization of Health Information: Why Primary Care Is At A Moneyball Moment

Now it comes out that there is a new pill that you can take that will monitor your taking of your medicines. Actually, it will monitor your sleep, health, eating habits, drug usage, whatever physical things effect your body. Your health will be digitized on a second by second basis and become part of your electronic health record. Does this bother anyone other than me?

Huffington Post UK - New 'Smart' Pill With Edible Microchip Monitors Patients' Medication . That is the article about the smart pill. Now to the conspiracy, it is all about making us better, healthier, less expensive slave. Boy that felt good to write. The health police are coming.

It is quite simple. We now have government universal healthcare in America. Much of the cost comes from our taxes, when you see a smoker or an obese person, you will begin to think that they are why your taxes are so high and you will complain and insist upon them having to make an effort to be healthy or you will support them paying more in healthcare costs or taxes, it doesn't really matter the form.

Yahoo News - The Atlantic - 5% of Americans Made Up 50% of U.S. Healthcare Spending. Now comes a question, do you really want to control the lives of others because the government chose to tax you? This is ATS, how much do you really believe in freedom and privacy, does it stop when it hits your paycheck?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That's actually kind of creepy. It's convenient, sure, but the constant monitoring of digital thing just makes me nervous. If we've got so much going on that many people can't remember important things like taking their medicine, then we need to be thinking about what is wrong with us as a society.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Dear AnIntellectualRedneck,

For me the issue is one of us exerting pressure on others in order to get them to conform to our wants. Personally I have opted out of seeing my doctor, I smoke (my lungs are fine and no cancer) and I refuse to take my blood pressure medicines or statins for my triglycerides. The pills were beginning to kill me and they had already told me that they would. My refusal to take the pills results in my insurance carrier harassing me to see my doctor, I simply don't go. If I get cancer, I will refuse chemotherapy, I have taken care of too many people who went through it and died anyways. My health is my concern and not the government's business. They don't need to give me anything other than emergency care. By the way, I am NOT a Jehovah's Witness, I refuse medical care on personal issues.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think it is a good Idea for certain things. For example, when I was 17 I was having chest pains and I needed my heart checked. What the doctors did was hook a tape recorder up to me that I had to wear for 24 hours so it could listen to my heart. I think in an instance like that a pill would have been much better than me carrying around a tape recorder taped to my chest as an active 17 year old boy.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

these pills will cause tumours in your body as animals implanted with microchips have developed tumours after the chip implant.

you think i am lying?

google it as i don't believe in spoonfeeeding.

people have also developed tumors due to implants.your body will attack it....

tumours.

cancers.

this chips contains all sorts of nasty metals and chemicals .now multiply by the number of pills ingested....
do you see?

this is a very stupid idea and as simple speaking alarm clock can tell when to take your pills or even your cellphone/smartphone has an app available to remind you about your pill time.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

I think those tumors are caused by the bodies defense system. For example, if you get a piece of something lodged underneath your skin your body grow tissue around it protecting your body from further damage that the foreign object can cause. So, I don't think that they would be cancerous tumors.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I think those tumors are caused by the bodies defense system. For example, if you get a piece of something lodged underneath your skin your body grow tissue around it protecting your body from further damage that the foreign object can cause. So, I don't think that they would be cancerous tumors.

you are welcome to swallow as many of these new pills as you please.

talk about sheeple.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I never said that I would take any of those pills.

new topics

top topics

join