It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds around the world, fad hoaxing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just like the iPhone/iPod/iPad fad, once something cool comes around everyone else follows suit and has to participate. Now I do have an open mind but this whole weird sounds around the world thing is starting to smell funny, especially since the sound has pretty much been identified as the Gears of War 3 trumpet sound from an older thread here on ATS. What do I know, I could be wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Start the video at 14 seconds:

edit on 17-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
may i direct you to this one sir, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFCStryker
may i direct you to this one sir, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know what to believe, this could be easily edited but then again I've seen a good amount of UFOs and can't stand it when people tell me it was nothing.

Who knows.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
the ones i have listened to thru here and youtube, didnt sound like that at all. was more of a reverberation than a tone...if that makes any sense

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since their obvious poisonous chem-trail plan did not kill us.

They are trying out some new methods.

I know that if I had to hear continuous Rap music...

I'd kill myself.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I believe you. I am once a witness to these objects as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think the trumpet ones are hoaxes. The original sound is a roaring/rumble sometimes with booming sounds. All those others I think are fake....it really ticks me off because it has detracted from the real ones, and I know those are real because I have heard and recorded them. So many threads on this.....I hope we get the new subject section soon, as this is going crazy (the amount of threads)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
check this out
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I see what you are getting at..

I myself was thinking the same thing earlier today..

It's like jumping on a bandwagon that is popular..

so now everyone is doing it..

but there some real ones out there and here at ats..

we all want to know what they really are..

hopefully we will find out soon...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I think the trumpet ones are hoaxes. The original sound is a roaring/rumble sometimes with booming sounds. All those others I think are fake....it really ticks me off because it has detracted from the real ones, and I know those are real because I have heard and recorded them. So many threads on this.....I hope we get the new subject section soon, as this is going crazy (the amount of threads)
Hi Kat
I agree, some are definitely suspect, for the sounds I have heard, just like the ones you have recorded and posted, do not sound like the trumpet ones: it was a deep tonal vibration that I felt as much as heard...

seeker

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
nope. nothing like what i heard and that doesn't sound like most of the videos i've watched. i do think some of them are hoaxes.... not every strange sound video is real. the ones that sound like that game are obvious hoaxes but most of them don't sound like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
seriously? how come it is not being covered in any news even local news where these sounds are being heard? what percentage it is that we can rely on these members posting and claiming that they heard it? and the videos? come on, people can always take out a video cam point it towards the sky or outside the window while playing a recorded rumbling sound effects.

not to mention that the only websites who are covering or talking about these "bull" are websites similar to ATS and godlike productions. No, legit local information websites.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

As someone who has heard the strange rumblings, I have to say my experience of them is more what Stealthy Kat recorded and posted for us. It's kind of like a jet engine sound, but omnidirectional without the usual coming and going fade of a jet traveling across the sky. And it is sort of pulsing, almost like breathing, and can go on for hours or stop in a way that seems unlikely for known conventional aircraft. But it does retain a sort of mechanical jet aircraft flavor to it. I can't rule out the reasonable possibility it is a new kind of military jet being tested or something seismic or atmospheric and will eventually be accounted for and explained. It's not THAT outlandish of a sound, it is just unfamiliar, though one experience I had of it last February was pretty eerie and sparks the imagination toward little green men. Still... I never heard anything that sounded like that Kiev video sound that seems to have spawned sound-a-like videos all over the place. The Kiev one IS kind of flamboyant. I can therefore see that one being a more likely candidate for hoax.

I won't dismiss that particular sound as a hoax out of hand, just as I would hope nobody dismisses my account just because they haven't heard it in person yet. But I hold a healthy attitude of reserving judgement one way or the other. For me the Kiev variety is just a pleasant curiosity until I hear it in person for myself.
edit on 27-1-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos typos typos

new topics

top topics

join